Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket (378 Views)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by rightdata: 9:17am On May 18, 2022
What are the chances for the Jagaban to win the APC presidential ticket. Do you think he has been used and dumped
Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by jom28gy(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2022
Even if he emerged as APC flag bearer,he is is not going to be the president, because, anybody who emerged as APC flag bearer,is already a failure, because APC it's self is a failure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2022
First of all there's no possibility...
Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by Parachoko: 9:59am On May 18, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu has no rival in the APC

He will get majority of the votes, while Amechi, Osinbanjo, Bello and the rest of them will share the rest.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by Reality3080: 11:02am On May 18, 2022
jom28gy:
Even if he emerged as APC flag bearer,he is is not going to be the president, because, anybody who emerged as APC flag bearer,is already a failure, because APC it's self is a failure.
learn to separate reality from wishful thinking

There’s a very high probability that anyone apc produces will b d president

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by Obidient1: 11:02am On May 18, 2022
The road is not clear, so I see no possibility
Re: What Are The Possibilities Of Tinubu Winning The APC Ticket by babyfaceafrica: 11:56am On May 18, 2022
50-50..it is politics. Never say never

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Suspended For Joining Benue State Governorship Race (Photos) / 2023: Southeast APC Presidential Aspirants Forge Alliance Ahead Primaries / Can EFCC Forcefully Enter Your House When Enforcing a Search Warrant or Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.