Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This (57892 Views)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by OlawaleBammie: 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
nairaman66:
My brother! You are on the right track. When you see her in the office, be the first to walk past her without saying anything. She will apologize!

Ladies love to play mind games with guys! Don’t fall for this. The red piller team will continue to emancipate SIMPLE men folks on the road to redemption!
that is where u miss it bro, dont do like a toddler throwing tantrums.

If i were him, i will even be the first to greet her, even while she remain blocked. either she respond or not is not my wahala

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by ogkrakkid(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
Upliftment101:

I can totally relate bro. You are always available when they need you but never respond when you need them. That is how selfish and self centered people can be. Block her ass and end the friendship. She can NEVER be useful to you
Seconded.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
Tbbt4:
Typical Nigerian girl "Help me, but don't expect help from me" mentality.. Spits

You Sabi those idiots wella...
.na only fools dey rate them..
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by letitrainnow(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2022
Okay
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by LIGHTROOM: 3:07pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Please don't assume what you think but not true. I have zero feelings for her. She's married so what's my own

Oga say the truth, you have feeling for her and when refuse to give you attention, you got angry and block her. You cannot tunubu (lie) to us in this platform.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Bkdson2121: 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
You have done well, except if you are falling for her and want her to talk to you
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
You did well by blocking her! She should go to hell..
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by ozo13(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2022
salbis:
Most female folks thinks world revolves around them. Their level of entitlement mentality is out of this world.
na so one dey tell me that day wn i asked her why she no even dey check on me even either tru fone calls or chat except wn in need of something/assistance. she outrightly said na woman she be say she suppose jus dey one place and na "men suppose dey pamper am" imagine that level of entitlement mentality.na so i plan am,when she came to my place to pick up something i help her to obtain thinking i will go drop her at home as usual with my car.na so i waka with am go road side make she enter bike.she was very surprised.i asked her to call me wn she gets home.she no even call me.it was obvious she was angry grin. Me no send am.las las na beg she still come beg when she need help.that guilty conscience was written all over her.i jus dey laff am.Na people wey no send them dem dey respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by ozo13(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Tbbt4:
Typical Nigerian girl "Help me, but don't expect help from me" mentality.. Spits
na so one dey tell me that day wn i asked her why she no even dey check on me even either tru fone calls or chat except wn in need of something/assistance. she outrightly said na woman she be say she suppose jus dey one place and na "men suppose dey pamper am" imagine that level of entitlement mentality.na so i plan am,when she came to my place to pick up something i help her to obtain thinking i will go drop her at home as usual with my car.na so i waka with am go road side make she enter bike.she was very surprised.i asked her to call me wn she gets home.she no even call me.it was obvious she was angry grin. Me no send am.las las na beg she still come beg when she need help.that guilty conscience was written all over her.i jus dey laff am.Na people wey no send them dem dey respect.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by fitinwell: 3:16pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her

So what are we to do about this on front page...

Your business is your business.. not ours
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by PericomaNwankwo: 3:18pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Please maintain this energy. Don't ever switch. She got it right.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by LagBlogger(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2022
TenQ:

You must be single/unmarried!
The average married woman put her phone in her bag. The phone might ring like 5 times before she picks it.
Secondly, you are not one of her inner circles of gist mongers therefore you will not receive priority in call-back.

Sorry bro!

And this makes perfect sense? Like another human being is not important enough to deserve a call back especially a colleague?
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ebymyk(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2022
Be careful with female colleagues, some can be very terrible...i had very bad experiences working with 1...they can be jealous, when you get too involved with them,they will expose your secrets, look for another trusted colleague, leave her number blocked,she's evil..

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Rider01(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2022
shocked
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by nairaman66(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

If i were him, i will even be the first to greet her, either she respond or not is not my wahala

You are simply a simp forever! Not trying to patronize the idea of being nice!

Someone will keep info from you and want to get intel and still ask you. You’ll be damned if you work in an intensive work place!

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
Make we hear her side of the story too.. do well by tagging her, we she come court room asap.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Sportsolutions1: 3:23pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

You seem to care, that's why you brought the matter here in the first place.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by BarrElChapo(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2022
But you felt the need to make a thread of it ?

This man.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by sisisioge: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
Bros can you check the timings you've called her and compare to the times she'd called you? She is married, she might have a rule not to receive official calls at certain hours at home. You could do that do.....if she doesnt pick your calls anytime during the weekends, do not pick hers around that time too. It could be that simple instead of blocking her outrightly.

And if your suspicion is true....no need to still block her, just dont pick her calls ever and do not apologise. She would get the message.

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by MtDave55: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

It's always good to avoid being used by anyone, also learnt I be independent of anyone for anything irrespective of how small or huge it maybe before they will start feeling like hod over your matter, don't even let they nurse the thought of doing you any favour.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by EkoErrands: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Is her name grace?
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Puskas: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
That's vagina people for you. Very useless set of humans
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by ThePlugg(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
Na you de give her face na.....me I no see anybody well
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Karleb(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

If i were him, i will even be the first to greet her, either she respond or not is not my wahala

No offense! You don't have self-respect.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by pacespot(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2022
You have been Simping for her as usual for most Nigerian guys
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by baretalk: 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
Na so dem dey form, and most na paki
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Unfortunately many people are only about what they can get rather than what they can give. It's the ways of the world. It's a good idea that you blocked her for your sanity. Well done!
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Karleb(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
LagBlogger:

And this makes perfect sense? Like another human being is not important enough to deserve a call back especially a colleague?

Just leave them and their mumu.

As much as I don't totally agree with TRP, this is one of the areas it shines.

Who told this people married women do not pick calls?
What's all these nonsense I'm reading in the lady defense?

Ha han! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate / Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.