Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This (57893 Views)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:03pm On May 18, 2022
LIGHTROOM:

Oga say the truth, you have feeling for her and when refuse to give you attention, you got angry and block her. You cannot tunubu (lie) to us in this platform.
You obviously have a coconut head, reason you can't assume fine grin cheesy
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Segzy19: 4:04pm On May 18, 2022
Like an objective adult, get to talk to her physically and let her know that it's all about the work you both are employed to do, and nothing more... Tell her your observations ( don't accuse her o, otherwise you may make things worse), and also aks her if there is any problem or if she has any issue with your calls. If there's anything, she should be able to tell you. Also let her know the effect of her action on your own ability to work effectively

It is unofficial for her to make herself unavailable to you when you need work information or updates from her to be able to perform your job duties.

It's not like you are calling her for gossips or gist... It official communication.

Just make sure that you are not calling her during at some odd hours like late nights, her weekends or very early in the morning before 8am.... and also avoid making such call to frequent except if it's very important, urgent and absolutely necessary.

If she still keeps up her negative ways despite your discussion with her, then you may find another colleague to mediate. If that fails, find a way to do your work without her... Otherwise report her to the HR or her manager ( as the very last resort)
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Lokoyen:

You probably call her at wrong time. If she is with her husband what do you think her husband would think of you both, if you call her always?
You all keep assuming Wrongly. We don't work night. It's always during work time. Ọya assume another thing? undecided
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
People want others to help them but can't help others

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
dalass:

You could have asked her gently when you called her. It could be something worth hearing and if one had too many missed calls, sometimes you miss out on one or two. She could have apologized if you called her attention to it...

Guys of these days sha... This vengeance and unnecessary do me I do you, redpillers, NL attitude sef tire me undecided
It was not once or twice.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
If she did not beg u or make amend and u unblock her, na god go punish u.

I dont like rubbish, she tink say she fine, d moment dey look posh like this dem no dey see their brain again.
Lol comrade easy
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Maverick777:

you totally care, if not, we wouldn't be reading this.
the question you should ask yourself is, why do you care so much?
Wrong assumptions everywhere
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Guy use ur head don’t block her just don’t pick her calls.
I don't want the call entering in the first place
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
Acidbath:

Yet, you opened a thread to talk about her.

You can't use red pill on someone that doesn't give a sh1t about you.

You will heal.
She's been calling and complaining. Didn't you read she needs me most. Lol
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by iamL(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Exactly, she has never been useful

She has been useful that is why you opened a thread online because of her. Nigerian men pretence of not been affected by the feminine gender.

Just be careful of any information you pass out to any of your colleagues, the work place is not an ideal place for trust and friendship.

Avoid any form of gossip.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Datedoboy: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her

Bro you did the right thing. Those people saying she might be married don't know what they are saying. So married women can call you for help and refuse to pick your calls for help too?

Will she see a missed call from Dangote and not call back? With my little experience on women, that girl doesn't respect you and sees you below her level.

I was once in your shoes. I had 4 female colleagues they usually call me when they needed some info and i always responded I called all of them at different times and guess what, they didn't pick nor called back.

I confronted one of them and the first question this ungrateful girl asked was, why was I calling her? I answered her that I needed to find out something about our weekend schedule. She said ehen? I didn't say anyword in my mind I was like so I'm a fool abi for picking your calls.

I prayed God should repay me back with my kindness. God answers good prayers of course! 2 of them called another time and guess what, I didn't pick. I was enjoying the ringtone. I put the loud speaker on after a total of 8 missed calls they were tired.

I got no time for disrespectful girls. Once I sense disrespect, I move on. I don't delete numbers and I don't block either, I simply enjoy the ringtones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by TenQ: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
LagBlogger:

And this makes perfect sense? Like another human being is not important enough to deserve a call back especially a colleague?
It is just a general weakness of women: I claim no justification for it.
The probability of single girls picking up your calls is higher because they don't carry handbags around unlike married women who would put their phone inside a zipped up bag.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Hezmatosky: 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
Needed you for what pls?7 kissu u
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by bmdmix14: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her
u dont care n yet u posted it here grin
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:16pm On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:
u dont care n yet u posted it here grin
It's faceless forum. I don't care
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by iammarvellux(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

This not new, there people like this at work place, they just use others to gain glory and shine leaving others in thick darkness. Am happy you have seen her parasitism. She will look for someone else who will be her parasitic host.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Burgerlomo: 4:17pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
It seems you have feelings for her grin. The earlier you understand that your work colleagues are not your friend the better for you. They can run you down at anytime just to get ahead in the company and also try avoid office politics.

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:18pm On May 18, 2022
Datedoboy:

Bro you did the right thing. Those people saying she might be married don't know what they are saying. So married women can call you for help and refuse to pick your calls for help too?

Will she see a missed call from Dangote and not call back? With my little experience on women, that girl doesn't respect you and sees you below her level.

I was once in your shoes. I had 4 female colleagues they usually call me when they needed some info and i always responded I called all of them at different times and guess what, they didn't pick nor called back.

I confronted one of them and the first question this ungrateful girl asked was, why was I calling her? I answered her that I needed to find out something about our weekend schedule. She said ehen? I didn't say anyword in my mind I was like so I'm a fool abi for picking your calls.

I prayed God should repay me back with my kindness. God answers good prayers of course! 2 of them called another time and guess what, I didn't pick. I was enjoying the ringtone. I put the loud speaker on after a total of 8 missed calls they were tired.

I got no time for disrespectful girls. Once I sense disrespect, I move on. I don't delete numbers and I don't block either, I simply enjoy the ringtones.

Lol, badt ass guy. People can be selfish

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:20pm On May 18, 2022
iamL:

She has been useful that is why you opened a thread online because of her. Nigerian men pretence of not been affected by the feminine gender.

Just be careful of any information you pass out to any of your colleagues, the work place is not an ideal place for trust and friendship.

Avoid any form of gossip.

Hi dear. I don't talk too much in the office. Its all about vital information esp when one steps out to do something or before landing in the office. I pick her calls when she's out of office to pick her kids or run some other errands but when she's around and it's me needing her she won't pick up.so where is the usefulness
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:21pm On May 18, 2022
TenQ:

You must be single/unmarried!
The average married woman put her phone in her bag. The phone might ring like 5 times before she picks it.
Secondly, you are not one of her inner circles of gist mongers therefore you will not receive priority in call-back.

Sorry bro!
Not such instance, she's always with her phone. Whether I'm single or not has nothing to do with issue at hand
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
bluefilm:

So what do you want me to do now?

To start clapping for you?

Nonsense. angry
Nonsense kee u there. No be u carry your busy body come my thread
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Slymontee: 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
Bros, na so love story dey start ooo
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's why we keep shouting that gender on nairaland very stupid gender, they just want to gain and gain only, the moment you are not useful they ditch you out. Thanks to heaven men are wising up
I'm telling u
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by dalass(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

It was not once or twice.

You could have asked all the same. Hear what she's got to say. After hearing from her and you feel the reasons aren't valid enough, then you can do whatever you want to do.

I missed someone's call twice today not because of anything but I prefer my phone to be in silence due to me avoiding distractions while I work... I may miss many, things are not always what they seem to be....

Maturity is important bro
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:23pm On May 18, 2022
Worksunlimited:

Awesome.

Na so e suppose be, no send am. I have a colleague thats just like that..

What is good for the goose is good for the gander..

Thanks comrade
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:23pm On May 18, 2022
Samyyorn5050:

But do I care?
Yes you really care bro that is why you are here
E pain you well
Nop it didn't at all. I don't care
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
dalass:

You could have asked all the same. Hear what she's got to say. After hearing from her and you feel the reasons aren't valid enough, then you can do whatever you want to do.

I missed someone's call twice today not because of anything but I prefer my phone to be in silence due to me avoiding distractions while I work... I may miss many, things are not always what they seem to be....

Maturity is important bro
If maturity is important then she's immature for not taking responsibility and accountability.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by kimacent(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Mumu post.
Who approve this post to FRont page
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2022
Why's the narrative here if you don't care? Da fuvk you do care! Sort things out with her. cool
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Obagofixxy: 4:29pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Please don't assume what you think but not true. I have zero feelings for her. She's married so what's my own
If you don't have feelings for her then move on bro Abi she Don lock you
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Datedoboy: 4:30pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Lol, badt ass guy. People can be selfish

Yes o bro. Very selfish people. I called a married colleague that was sick in my department to ask of her health. She didn't pick nor called back.

When she resumed, I overheard her saying she called our MD and he didn't pick.

I was the one calling and you didn't pick cos I wasn't rich but called another person who was richer and he didn't return your call too.

You can now see the way some women reason?

They give excuses to broke guys and worship rich guys. I encourage op to keep hustling not to impress anyone but to avoid disrespect

3 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by TenQ: 4:34pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Not such instance, she's always with her phone. Whether I'm single or not has nothing to do with issue at hand
Just check out married women, they all seem to carry big handbags as part of fashion and most times their phones are imprisoned in those bags. Being single was not meant to be an insult bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate / Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.