Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: (1387 Views)

See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently / Is It Safe To Buy Cars From Auction Export.com / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step,

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What is your favorite car? These are the simple steps you have to take now:

(1) E-mail me, you can drop a comment or better sms me now to enquirer for your dream car,

(2) I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to Lagos with all necessary documents,

(3) You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car,

(4) You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as UBA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, First bank, Eco bank, Skye Bank, Oceanic bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. It is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry with (5) Five Thousand Naira which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

Your car will arrive Lagos maximum of 48hrs or 72hrs after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

Email: nanaofori_ng@yahoo.com

Telephone Number: +233266578730.
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2011

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What is your favorite car? These are the simple steps you have to take now:

(1) E-mail me, you can drop a comment or better sms me now to enquirer for your dream car,

(2) I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to Lagos with all necessary documents,

(3) You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car,

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as UBA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, First bank, Eco bank, Skye Bank, Oceanic bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. It is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry with (5) Five Thousand Naira which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

Your car will arrive Lagos maximum of 48hrs or 72hrs after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Telephone Number: +233266578730 .
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Telephone Number: +233266578730
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by digi101(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
how much would a 2002 Nissan Quest GLE (leather seats, alloy and side steps) cost from coutonu?
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by akelliah(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2011
i am in portharcourt
how much will you take to deliver a 2003, 2004, 2005
full option
please its urgent
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by jboy1179: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
how much can you get 4runner 2000 model and 1998 model ? leather and fabrics, give me the price that will finish it with register and without register and its how many days delivery ?
Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by nana2011(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2011

HOW IT WORK

Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: by davoice1: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2011
MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord Babyboy For 650k: Less Than 97720k Millage(SOLD SOLD SOLD) / Mitsubishi Carisma For Sale / Autocejikon Automart. New Stock Of Naija Used Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.