Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends (2012 Views)

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by YahooG(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2022
Please,if you are not a cultist don't mingle with them,this happened today,not giving out location,please be very careful in gatherings this days,he was machete with his friends and was put inside a hole for him to die there,its only the Grace of God that's he is still alive he needs tons of blood right now!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by Aonkuuse(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2022
Kai
Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by Shalommy(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2022
Lucky him. Why mingle with cultists when you're not one? They can never like you as a flat person. Chaii
Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by wiseone28: 3:56pm On May 18, 2022
I don't even know how cultist look like..
Except coke smokers

2 Likes

Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by falcon01: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
Play with fire you get burnt
Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31pm On May 18, 2022
SAY NO TO CULTISM

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
I remeber bk then for skul for south, one cultist guy wey like wahala de always wan near me say I resemble e junior brother
I try de avoid this guy bt him no gre n the matter worst wen he get to know my ous n kum even carry few clothes dey stay with me for the main time..
I jus try saveup leave the ous for am, go collect new place near skul and tell am say na my uncle get the ous and na free because I know say G G wey i know, no go like stay very close to skul because of wahala..
I de ous one day, hear say rival cult boys come ous, Machete him n his guys wey dey ous together with am, 2 of them die for hospital bt escape bush with deep machete cuts for him head, up till today we no see or hear about that wahala boy..

2 Likes

Re: This Innocent Y Was Machete By Some Cult Groups While Squatting With His Friends by TheWolfen(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
He is lucky to be alive. I pray he survive. I guess he must have learn some lessons from this because who no get sense must get sense by force

(1) (Reply)

Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Armed Man Fatally Shot After He Tried Robbing A Police Officer / Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.