Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? (1599 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2022
Hey guys.
Nairaland have been my home for advice, pls i need ur opinion on this.

My girlfriend is really good in sawing. Although she own a shop and she plans on expanding to a bigger shop by the road side.

I have been thinking, if i help in paying the rent for her i can partner with her in stocking the shop with sawing accessories while she does the sawing.

Should i take the risk in partnering with her?
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2022
. You can do that only when you are rest assured you wont break up with her when she starts giving you attitude.

There has to be a clear cut agreement between you two so she knows how much she would be remitting, else. Just keep your money.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2022

You don't have a male friend or a brother that you can partner with, you want to start business with a Nigerian girl that is no even your wife

Maybe you never heard about '' see finish''

She will talk down on you, disrespect you because she thinks she already knew everything about you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by ayoncox: 1:14pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

My girlfriend is really good in sawing. Although she own a shop and she plans on expanding to a bigger shop by the road side.

I have been thinking, if i help in paying the rent for her i can partner with her in stocking the shop with sawing accessories while she does the sawing.

Instead of doing that, start by registering a company so you both own it, and the revenues are paid into the business account before you experience stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2022
Certain attributes about her will determine whether to partner or not.

It will be wiser to partner with your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Blunttruth: 1:14pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

don't try it. Except she is your wife

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Toktee(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

Ma y of hours whenever you burry your dick in the unsafe hole your brain shift immediately...

Go and setup business for your mother, brother or your sister.

If you want go ahead naiealand will be here to welcome you with your load of tears.

Trust Nigeria girls for ur risk

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by donbachi(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Jennyclay(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2022
@firstandonly A.k.A Mr investor.

How many times will you seek for an advice about investing on your girlfriend's business undecided undecided.

You created same thread Dec 2020 seeking for an advice.. Here you are doing the same again!

Are you jobless? Or you just created this thread to broke-shame ladies? Abi do you have a new girlfriend now??

Below is the thread @op created Dec 2020 seeking for advice whether to start up a business for his girlfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/6287460/should-take-risk-invest-girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by pasuma(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2022
this is a good advice, i sometimes wonder why people think all relationship have to end up in marriage. There's nothing wrong in doing business with her, make it official , you guys are partners. you are wise enough to identify a business opportunity make the most of it, forget nay sayers

ayoncox:

Instead of doing that, start by registering a company so you both own it, and the revenues are paid into the business account before you experience stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Emma2Seconds: 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
How much help have you rendered to your mother and sister b4 this GF stuff. Be wise your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Dickjo(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

angry
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by EmzyT: 2:04pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Dickjo(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

do u want people to call u mugu mugu?....bros how can u start buciness with woman?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by InfinityFabric: 2:13pm On May 18, 2022
1. ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA
2. NEVER A GOOD IDEA
3. NEVER A GOOD IDEA
30. Only wen she's your wife
31. Register it in your name, just tell her it's in the name of love.
32. Start from 1

NEVER EVER DO 50/50 or equality bullshit with your women.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by BlueAir: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
A wife cannot leave him? Or a wife cannot betray him? Or a wife cannot use the remittances to feed another man? The way u people classify wife from gf really annoys me. Some gfs are better than some married women. If she's good to deal with as a group then he should deal with her. What if he marries her,what does it guarantee? His in-laws will make her vomit whatever she swallows? SMH. Despite everything we read on Nairaland marriages,u still have such faith in the husband and wife title? Damn
Ahmed0336:
Certain attributes about her will determine whether to partner or not.

[/b]It will be wiser to partner with your wife[b].
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

How many times will you seek for an advice about investing on your girlfriend's business undecided undecided.

You created same thread Dec 2020 seeking for an advice.. Here you are doing the same again!

Are you jobless? Or you just created this thread to broke-shame ladies? Abi do you have a new girlfriend now??

Below is the thread @op created Dec 2020 seeking for advice whether to start up a business for his girlfriend.

nice one. I am certain he will come here and wail again.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Jennyclay(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
Cutehector:
nice one. I am certain he will come here and wail again.
Don't mind him!

Some frustrated morons up there have started insulting ladies.
Well, I don't blame them. Nigerians can easily be deceived.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind him!

Some frustrated morons up there have started insulting ladies.
Well, I don't blame them. Nigerians can easily be deceived.
well, you should expect that from a forum where people want to catch fun, its nothing new.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by BlaqJosh: 2:30pm On May 18, 2022
It's will surely end in tears ✌️
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why are you sounding bitter? Does anything connotes a broke shaming of ladies? How do you think self?
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Jennyclay(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Why are you sounding bitter? Does anything connotes a broke shaming of ladies? How do you think self?
C'mon get lost!! Aboki!!
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

As long as there's spelt out responsibilities, roles and share allocation when it comes to revenue.

Personally I'll advise you only invest in her business and focus on yours, albeit provided there's a spelt out role the money will fill and the expected returns. Usually businesses built like the way you're pursuing to be a part of it doesn't really end up well, bkos largely you're not bringing any unique skill or leverage to the business neither do you have requisite competence on the value chain of the business. you're just the guy with the money, so I'll advise you test waters first before fully investing, give something reasonable and see how's it's managed before going in fully.

More importantly what is the business lacking to really become profitable, that's the question you should seek to address.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
C'mon get lost!! Aboki!!

See your life? Enjoy your bitterness, I hope this doesn't affect you in the real world. Mostly sounding angry and against the male gender. Can't you be objective, haba.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by cumoverna: 2:43pm On May 18, 2022
Na truth o
Maybe he don get new girlfriend wey de sew, . Funny guy wey like babe wey sabi sawing lol.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Uniquetani1(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.

You can
I see no risk here
You guys love each other, there is no crime in helping each other grow.

Don't mind those misogynist above

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

yes, i open a sawing shop for her and she is doing well, that was because i got a reasonable advise from someone on niaraland. she want to move to a bigger shop by the road side which is more expensive.

I am working and i have money, but no business idea on my mind. Am asking those who have reasonable idea to contribute. stop digging out my old thread not everybody is a liar like ur boyfriend
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
How much help have you rendered to your mother and sister b4 this GF stuff. Be wise your eyes go soon clear.
I open a provision shop for my mum, all my sis are married. I recently paid for my nephew to learn barbing in a popular barbing shop (black & white) my little niece is learning chartering and i have employed so many of my course mate that are jobless since we left school to the company am managing. Am not some one that will leave my house on fire to pursue rat. Am just an emotional person that doesn't want to get hurt by someone i trust

1 Like

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Jennyclay(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
yes, i open a sawing shop for her and she is doing well, that was because i got a reasonable advise from someone on niaraland. she want to move to a bigger shop by the road side which is more expensive.

I am working and i have money, but no business idea on my mind. Am asking those who have reasonable idea to contribute. stop digging out my old thread not everybody is lier like ur boyfriend
Mr Linus.

If you claim your girlfriend is doing well in her business and she want to expand by moving to a more expensive shop.. I don't see any reason why you should seek for people's validation.

Afterall, you took the first risk @ Dec 2020 and it yield good results.. so why are you having doubts about taking another risk??
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

As long as there's spelt out responsibilities, roles and share allocation when it comes to revenue.

Personally I'll advise you only invest in her business and focus on yours, albeit provided there's a spelt out role the money will fill and the expected returns. Usually businesses built like the way you're pursuing to be a part of it doesn't really end up well, bkos largely you're not bringing any unique skill or leverage to the business neither do you have requisite competence on the value chain of the business. you're just the guy with the money, so I'll advise you test waters first before fully investing, give something reasonable and see how's it's managed before going in fully.

More importantly what is the business lacking to really become profitable, that's the question you should seek to address.
she is doing well, i never new sawing business was profitable, i assisted her so that she will not be idle. She needed a job so instead of her working for someone i open a shop for her to get busy with her self but to my surprise she is making good money from it.
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mr Linus.

If you claim your girlfriend is doing well in her business and she want to expand by moving to a more expensive shop.. I don't see any reason why you should seek for people's validation.

Afterall, you took the first risk @ Dec 2020 and it's yield good results.. so why are you having doubts about taking another risk??
am talking about breaking my savings here! The shop i open for her cost me 60k. I no too reason am because that was something i can afford to loose. Nairaland is where i get my advise from and am not shock to meet doubting Thomas like u. Stop thinking the way u think about me. I like the fact that u said i should take the second risk on her. I just want to know if someone has gone through the path am about to take?
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by fineboynl(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
The same law that applies to never borrow a woman money.

Instead invest somewhere else. You can buy plenty dommies rent a shop. Buy alot of materials give her to sew them. You can pay her and displayed your market for your shop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Men’s Love For Obese Women. Why? / What Advice Would You Give To A Person Who Is About To Get Into A New Relationsh / How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.