Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Who Is This Governor?that Want To Burn Everywhere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is This Governor?that Want To Burn Everywhere (793 Views)

The Rate At Which D Society Embraces A Governor That Shares Milk And Rice / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market / Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Governor?that Want To Burn Everywhere by Baawaa(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
According to the chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF),Retired Lt.Gen Jeremiah Useni.
"It is only good governance that can reduce the menace of violence in the country.I mean good government at all levels.
Just like the Boko Haram issue,it started like a Borno affair but now it is becoming a national problem.I remember when i was the Deputy National chairman of the All Nigerian Peoples Party(ANPP),I went to the state to commission some projects and when we were driving along one of the major streets,i saw young boys selling petrol in jerry-cansĀ  and I asked him (Governor) why did he allow young boys to beĀ  selling petrol on a major road?He said "no no leave them they are very useful,during general elections,we can use them to burn everywhere".So,it means they were used during elections".

My question is this,who was/is this governor?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Republic Of Southern Nigeria / The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members / The Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.