Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands (41734 Views)

Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by pat077: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Burnaboy is Google pixels

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Manna4Gurls: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
U try maga buh diz list neva make sense with the absence of Fela incarnate(Oluwa Burna)
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Freeman50(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
penta:
Infinix .... Olamide
Itel instead.
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Dorwadora(f): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Has anyone used Bontel here?

That phone is loud and big like

Who?

3 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by LaconicINC: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
nero2face:
Motorola grin grin
you are cruel! grin

4 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Bbbw: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
How
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by greggng: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
Olamide should be infinix
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Proudlycanadian: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Where’s the African giant??

Such disrespect to Odogwu.

Odogwu nah Samsung + Apple join

Last last this OP go chop breakfast

I said what I said

Abeg o. The one when I don chop don do me
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Quiny32323: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
Burna na thuraya, if you know u know!!

4 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by pat077: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
Flavour na innjoo

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by pat077: 8:33pm On May 18, 2022
Kcee is sendo

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by AntiMen: 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
Wande Coal should be Sagem...

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by illicit(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
Modenine

Sagem

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by tofolo(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
What's your take?
Who should infinix be?
korede Bello
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by 23tayo(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2022
Don jazzy na sony ericson
Give 2face htc
African china sagem
All them fire boy,joe boy ,rema give them oppo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by OMOJOHN001: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
INFINIX OLAMIDE BADDO

1)Some hate it, while some Love it,

2) Some people do criticize it, But Infinix still stand Gidigba for the market while maintaining it's customers and targeted audience. That's same way Baddo keep maintaining his audience and fans with all the hate.

3) Infinix has lots of other gadget that sells It to the public, Such as TV, earpiece, charger Relating this to Olamide means He also had lots of other artist that sells him, such as Fireboy, Asake, e.t.c..

4) People keep waiting for Infinix to run down but No, it keep moving higher and higher, Relating it to Olamide, People expect him to run down by now, But He keep growing higher and higher.

5) Infinix don't involve into competition with other brand, Same way Olamide don't compete, he just does his things and move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Une7(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
Kizz Daniel
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Kingpin1000: 8:40pm On May 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Where’s the African giant??

Such disrespect to Odogwu.

Odogwu nah Samsung + Apple join

Last last this OP go chop breakfast

I said what I said

Odogwu is too big to be on that list na.

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by iluvdonjazzy: 8:40pm On May 18, 2022
LOL
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2022
samtinx:
Burna boy should be Vivo

Sagem
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Rahkman: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
Listening to Psquare old abulms today, I realized I could sing every Lyric without mincing a word and I was astonished how much the duo dominated the music industry at a time. So with this, I'll be relating musicians to phone brands.
Sit back and enjoy. Lalast.iclala front page pls
P.S. My opinion, let us know in the comment if you feel otherwise.

In NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Psquare.
Every single song was known by the public as numerous as they were. Currently, they are not as dominant as they use to be but they still try.
why no burnaboy lol burna na iPhone the quality of his music beats wizkid wey na only she tell me say she tell me say that one sabi

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
Une7:
Kizz Daniel

Bird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by caesymore(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol
Very creative.
Was expecting Tekno to match with Techno. Both are loud but no much substance.

Lolz. you just roasted my Man. I vibe to his bits anytime grin

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Proudlycanadian: 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
kennethfranc:

Oluwa burna
lol. Burna win Grammy o
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Rahkman:
why no burnaboy lol burna na iPhone the quality of his music beats wizkid wey na only she tell me say she tell me say that one sabi

Which Burna?
Burna Boy supposed be Walkie Talkie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Proudlycanadian: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
timothy2396:
OLAMIDE for Infinix after all na Infinix ambassador him be grin grin
e be like say na Itel ambassador o

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by lordofreal(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Portable
Na protech

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Nostressinlife(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol
Very creative.
Was expecting Tekno to match with Techno. Both are loud but no much substance.

Wtf! So you mean Yawa had no substance? What of Pana, And the recent you people are using to update status 'Buga'

3 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by biomedics(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
I would match wizkid with motorolla

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by OtopDesign(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
Highwaycrew:
Portable - Alcatel

or imose grin

2 Likes

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Proudlycanadian: 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
ThePlugg:
Op where Burna Boi fr I wan check something first
no vex. I no want make e cause fight nai make me leave am. Oga win Grammy. I no see better phone give am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.