Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands (41732 Views)

Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by donsheddy1(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2022
Black face na Sendo. People hyped his trash then but don’t know he has a new track today.

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by donsheddy1(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
Waned Coal should be Sony Ericsson. The guy still stand him ground even though say. .. you know the rest

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by donsheddy1(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2022
Sagem goes to Sasha. If you know you know.

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by 3exe3: 7:53am On May 19, 2022
If davido na ur Samsung then u don't know music
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Babssoo(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2022
nero2face:
Motorola grin grin
there is God ooo.. chai
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Popesuccess(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
I for say LG, how you see am?
Correct

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Eamandre(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2022
Lizzy Daniel's for samsung
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Boss469(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2022
Op burnaboy big pass all of them. No cap.
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Streetdreamx(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2022
Highwaycrew:
Portable - Alcatel
I think say portable na NEC phone.
Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Danisaint112(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
Listening to Psquare old abulms today, I realized I could sing every Lyric without mincing a word and I was astonished how much the duo dominated the music industry at a time. So with this, I'll be relating musicians to phone brands.
Sit back and enjoy. Lalast.iclala front page pls
P.S. My opinion, let us know in the comment if you feel otherwise.

In NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Psquare.
Every single song was known by the public as numerous as they were. Currently, they are not as dominant as they use to be but they still try.

FAZE ==> Sony Ericson

1 Like

Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by Awesome01(m): 2:57am On May 20, 2022
Portable = Trium.

#ifuknowuknow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.