Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience (541 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by micellgevity: 3:56pm On May 18, 2022
I want to go into IT, especially the one I can use to work online. I am now contemplating choosing one of these:
-Graphic Design
-Animation
-Video editing
-KDP or any other better and marketable IT course apart from those that have to be with programming or coding.
Pls, suggest for me either from the ones in the list or a better one based on your experience. Thanks
Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2022
You can combine animation and video editing!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by Harry00(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
animation and video editing wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by micellgevity: 4:16pm On May 18, 2022
Harry00:
animation and video editing wink
Will I be able to work remotely with the two? Thanks
Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by Penguin2: 4:18pm On May 18, 2022
micellgevity:
I want to go into IT, especially the one I can use to work online. I am now contemplating choosing one of these:
-Graphic Design
-Animation
-Video editing
-KDP or any other better and marketable IT course apart from those that have to be with programming or coding.
Pls, suggest for me either from the ones in the list or a better one based on your experience. Thanks

Why are you running from coding and programming?

But to answer you, i think animation is the next best thing after coding and animation.
Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by micellgevity: 4:33pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Why are you running from coding and programming?

But to answer you, i think animation is the next best thing after coding and animation.
I am not running from coding, it's just that I don't have time. I would have gone for full stack web development, but it will take me like one full year before I can be job-ready based on my research. And bill and family will not allow me to wait that long. Pls, if you have a better one apart from the list you can suggest. Thanks.
Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by Harry00(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
micellgevity:
Will I be able to work remotely with the two? Thanks
Can't say,
I don't have any experience
Re: I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience by Penguin2: 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
micellgevity:
I am not running from coding, it's just that I don't have time. I would have gone for full stack web development, but it will take me like one full year before I can be job-ready based on my research. And bill and family will not allow me to wait that long. Pls, if you have a better one apart from the list you can suggest. Thanks.

I do understand your point.

Well, maybe you should consider Graphic design.

It’s easier to learn and more in demand but with lower pay.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees / / Resign Now, Amaechi Tells Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.