Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport (921 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by LeadMobile(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
[b][/b]Hello House I need help.
My sister has a Brazilian passport, she will be coming home soonest. She want to migrate to UK. How can she do it? Kindly help.
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by biggestmanhood(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2022
Don't make that mistake
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by LeadMobile(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
biggestmanhood:
Don't make that mistake
Why do you say so
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by LeadMobile(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aa@s
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by LeadMobile(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Aaaa
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by expertman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why can't she travel to European countries that are visa free to Brazilian passport holders ?

UK in few years won't be as before oooo

LeadMobile:
[b][/b]Hello House I need help.
My sister has a Brazilian passport, she will be coming home soonest. She want to migrate to UK. How can she do it? Kindly help.
Re: Help! How do I Migrate To UK From Nigeria With A BRAZILIAN Passport by LeadMobile(m): 3:28am On Jul 03, 2022
expertman:
Why can't she travel to European countries that are visa free to Brazilian passport holders ?

UK in few years won't be as before oooo
THANKS SO MUCH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor In Canada Billed 42,000 People For Tests He Didn't Perform (pic) / Only Those Earning Above 60m Can Now Come To The UK. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.