Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. (53336 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. she went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time. I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so that was my punishment.. I told her how sorry I was.
well am in the boat already, and I know God will continue to let it sail..
next month will be her 20th birthday, I'm going to surprise her wholeheartedly.
I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.
I Know all this will pass in due time
This guy is funny! undecided

So the stories you told of boys holding her, she giving away the phone you bought her, and the lot, was what? Lies or you take that as punishment? undecided

You'd almost think you are speaking here of your daughter and not a wife. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by RightToReject(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
You're being played by her and her relatives; unfortunately, you're obviously stuck with Stockholm Syndrome. And her unscrupulousness doesn't stem from the fact that she was underage when you married her - as disgusting as that might be - rather it stems from the fact that she is from weak ethical leanings. So, even if you were to marry her clone that is advanced in age, she'll still be exhibiting the same unscrupulous attitude, albeit in a more cunning manner.

Those who're striving hard to shame you in the guise that she's misbehaving because of her age are simply being either naive or disingenuous (I wager it's the latter) and the reason for their actions isn't far-fetched. There are still women of her age or lesser and marital status that are scrupulous.

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Uniquetani1(f): 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
You are a mumu man
I smell lies
Better go and look for her

11 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by zubimete(f): 7:08pm On May 18, 2022
Op will suffer in the unmatch marriage till she pack out finally. My neigbour suffers same fate with two kids. Op ur wife is a teenager so expect childish behaviour.

15 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by sweetman2022: 7:37pm On May 18, 2022
Mindlog:
This is certainly a comedy series, the boys on your street are also happy because our wife is back. cheesy cheesy
This guy is crazy aswear ����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by sweetman2022: 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
zubimete:
Op will suffer in the unmatch marriage till she pack out finally. My neigbour suffers same fate with two kids. Op ur wife is a teenager so expect childish behaviour.
This is what happens when a grown up man decides to flirt with underage in the name of getting free pussy.

11 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by baby124: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
RightToReject:
You're being played by her and her relatives; unfortunately, you're obviously stuck with Stockholm Syndrome. And her unscrupulousness doesn't stem from the fact that she was underage when you married her - as disgusting as that might be - rather it stems from the fact that she is from weak ethical leanings. So, even if you were to marry her clone that is advanced in age, she'll still be exhibiting the same unscrupulous attitude, albeit in a more cunning manner.

Those who're striving hard to shame you in the guise that she's misbehaving because of her age are simply being either naive or disingenuous (I wager it's the latter) and the reason for their actions isn't far-fetched. There are still women of her age or lesser and marital status that are scrupulous.

A teenager will always act their age! This is her age and what they do. They explore and their hormones are at its highest. No parent capable to taking care of their child will marry off their child just like that! So if you marry a poor teenager and you are not a teenager yourself to run at her speed and have the same interest. You will suffer. Either she is very promiscuous or resentful.

By the way, you marry such people under duress. They have absolutely no love or feeling for you, they are just the sacrificial lamb for their family and once they have achieved their aim, they either kill you or abandon you! By then you are old and they are still in their prime. You won’t even be able to satisfy them sexually.

Now, my main question is, how can you sleep eyes closed by someone you know absolutely does not like you and you bought her? Even slave dealers/owners will never make that mistake. Every human being wants freedom. Especially freedom to make the choice of who they spend their life with. No one wants to sleep beside someone they do not like every night.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by tayo60(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
Premium tears dey wait for you in d next few years

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by sweetman2022: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
LadyRosa:
grin

You go get plenty "Welcome back" pack before the year runs out, because;

A _4CK THAT HAS BEEN _4CKED CAN BE RE4CKED IF THE 4CKER AND THE 4CKEE AGREES THAT THE 4CK THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY 4CKED WAS WELL 4CKED.

grin grin grin

But I no say you no go report her here again. cheesy

Hope u are aware that u are referring to yourself also when you mock the lady in the story. A lady shouldn't be saying this stuff

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by RightToReject(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:

A teenager will always act their age! This is her age and what they do. They explore and their hormones are at its highest. No parent capable to taking care of their child will marry off their child just like that! So if you marry a poor teenager and you are not a teenager yourself to run at her speed and have the same interest. You will suffer. Either she is very promiscuous or resentful.

By the way, you marry such people under duress. They have absolutely no love or feeling for you, they are just the sacrificial lamb for their family and once they have achieved their aim, they either kill you or abandon you! By then you are old and they are still in their prime. You won’t even be able to satisfy them sexually.

Now, my main question is, how can you sleep eyes closed by someone you know absolutely does not like you and you bought her? Even slave dealers/owners will never make that mistake. Every human being wants freedom. Especially freedom to make the choice of who they spend their life with. No one wants to sleep beside someone they do not like every night.

Your submission is full of assumptions and misinformation. Going by your analogy, teenage is equal to unscrupulousness, which isn't true. Their hormones being at its highest and the impulse of exploring don't negate decorum, and one's social stratum hasn't been known as the core determinant of their ethical leanings.

Meanwhile, reality has shown that some women have always gotten married within her age range voluntarily and have always counted their decisions as the best as they progress in the journey, while giving their best and enjoying every moment of it.

More so, it's not a new thing to see an affluent family marries out their daughter at the age of 15, although this isn't prevalent in most Southern States in Nigeria.

I don't hold a brief for the OP, don't encourage underage marriage, and might not be into teenage girls; yet, I'm being realistic.

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by baby124: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
RightToReject:

Your submission is full of assumptions and misinformation. Going by your analogy, teenage is equal to unscrupulousness, which isn't true. Their hormones being at its highest and the impulse of exploring don't negate decorum, and one's social stratum hasn't been known as the core determinant of their ethical leanings.

Meanwhile, reality has shown that some women have always gotten married within her age range voluntarily and have always counted their decisions as the best as they progress in the journey, while giving their best and enjoying every moment of it.

More so, it's not a new thing to see an affluent family marries out their daughter at the age of 15, although this isn't prevalent in most Southern States in Nigeria.

I don't hold a brief for the OP, don't encourage underage marriage, and might not be into teenage girls; yet, I'm being realistic.

Look. You are the one assuming you can buy a human being and live in peace. You will cry blood. If a teenager gets married voluntarily, they do so for their age mate. Not an old man that they cannot be happy or free with. Even those teenage marriages have a high rate of divorce. Not to talk of you, an old man assaulting her every night. You get mind o. That’s why such men die at an alarming rate because, it’s obvious they don’t have common sense.

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by infogenius(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2022
This directly proves that husband and wife matters is not one to put mouth in just like that.

Take note of his tone in the earlier thread and now.
Wishing op all the best with his bae

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by SoaringLife01: 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
And you accepted her?

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Elporo(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
grin...it's your emphasis on the "19-year-old" for me... grin

It's almost like he's taunting someone!

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by LadyRosa(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
sweetman2022:

Hope u are aware that u are referring to yourself also when you mock the lady in the story. A lady shouldn't be saying this stuff

And what's bad in what I said?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by DontBullshitMe: 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
TROLL.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by RightToReject(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:

Look. You are the one assuming you can buy a human being and live in peace. You will cry blood. If a teenager gets married voluntarily, they do so for their age mate. Not an old man that they cannot be happy or free with. Even those teenage marriages have a high rate of divorce. Not to talk of you, an old man assaulting her every night. You get mind o. That’s why such men die at an alarming rate because, it’s obvious they don’t have common sense.

Some people have always achieved self-realization before the age of 4; others do achieve it before the age of 15; while most don't even achieve it at 100 or in their lifetime. So, it's not surprising that some women within her age range have been marrying, living decorous life and enjoying their marriage in peace while she's being applauded for being unscrupulous by her clones that are advanced in age married and unmarried.

And no, most teenage women - like most women in general, regardless of age - don't voluntarily and necessarily get married to their age mates; instead, they do get married to men who have what they cherish, which in most cases is money, and they have been known to be free with their men in such arrangements, provided that the object of attraction is constant. Happiness, which responds to contentment, is one thing that can't be assured and it isn't an unscrupulous woman, or man, forte.

Meanwhile, given that 99 percent of women have been established to have wittingly lost their virginities before the age of 10, doing so mostly to men who're 30 years and above, I don't see the reason why she would genuinely equate copulation with her husband, who by his submissions here doesn't seem to be above 25, to assault just because she simply changed from single to married.

On the other hand, the cause of high rate of divorce that is assumingly associated with early marriage has to do with the women involved cashing out - and that is traceable to lack of contentment. Of course, contentment or lack of it knows no gender.

For more information, a marriage such as Regina Daniel and Ned Nwoko's own can be a good case study for you!

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by fattprince(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one eey happen for Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why I love the female possy.E no dey read meter. wink
I saw the first post and I wanted to comment that the Op shouldn't accept her back but I said let me mind my business. But now that op as accepted her back and you a lady could tell the Op as e dey go. Forget it the Op is lost forever. Nothing can bring him back again. We only pray and hope it doesn't end in death for him.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Ladiva: 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
Dem don return the remnant for you? Awon virgin chaser grin grin Is her body count not more than the older ladies you shamed?
Anyway get ready, cause she go still go excursion

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by fattprince(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank goodness o...until the next episode!

Meanwhile, see how you sounded like a father welcoming a prodigal child...too bad her poor mom didnt know her daughter was visiting her own side before to save all the trouble you went through. This children self! They will not talk on time grin grin
Lol. I'm only laughing but if you know how I'm pitying this man. Oh God. I just pray for manageable damage on the day if reckoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by baby124: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
RightToReject:

Some people have always achieved self-realization before the age of 4; others do achieve it before the age of 15; while most don't even achieve it at 100 or in their lifetime. So, it's not surprising that some women within her age range have been marrying, living decorous life and enjoying their marriage in peace while she's being applauded for being unscrupulous by her clones that are advanced in age married and unmarried.

And no, most teenage women - like most women in general, regardless of age - don't voluntarily and necessarily get married to their age mates; instead, they do get married to men who have what they cherish, which in most cases is money, and they have been known to be free with their men in such arrangements, provided that the object of attraction is constant. Happiness, which responds to contentment, is one thing that can't be assured and it isn't an unscrupulous woman, or man, forte.

Meanwhile, given that 99 percent of women have been established to have wittingly lost their virginities before the age of 10, doing so mostly to men who're 30 years and above, I don't see the reason why she would genuinely equate copulation with her husband, who by his submissions here don't seem to be above 25, to assault just because she simply changed from single to married.

On the other hand, the cause of high rate of divorce that is assumingly associated with early marriage has to do with the women involved cashing out - and that is traceable to lack of contentment. Of course, contentment or lack of it knows no gender.

For more information, a marriage such as Regina Daniel and Ned Nwoko's own can be a good case study for you!

You know what Ned does to keep her and make her happy? Did you not see Ned in club with canvas and shorts, dancing with his grand children? How he always has to buy her expensive things and chase his other wives away to please her? Don’t you see how hard he works to keep Regina? That even his son who is if not Regina’s age, older than her crying like Egbere because of the laptop Regina gifted him? A so called billionaires son crying like he never see laptop before.

Isn’t it obvious he has to abandon everyone else to be able to satisfy her fantastical needs. Try am with small gal Na. Don’t crawl on NL using new username to narrate your experience sha. Keep the same energy o!

14 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2022
OP, don't mind them jare. Your case is different grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by delpee(f): 10:36pm On May 18, 2022
Na wa o! So funny. @OP is so engrossed in "tear rubber" mentality that he's not smelling the coffee. Hmmm.

I pray he doesn't end up on a rocky road ahead with sisi tear rubber who has become streetwise.

My advice is to keep an open mind to avoid a serious heartbreak. The lady has just started unveiling....

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by ImaIma1(f): 11:28pm On May 18, 2022
Welcome back home to your 19yr old virgin wife. Her body count should be more than your "old newspapers" by now.

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy The hilarity of it all

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On May 18, 2022
These NL guys can be amusing though

This OP is definitely trolling . There’s no way he’s for real. Who’s that naive in their old age?
baby124:

You know what Ned does to keep her and make her happy? Did you not see Ned in club with canvas and shorts, dancing with his grand children? How he always has to buy her expensive things and chase his other wives away to please her? Don’t you see how hard he works to keep Regina? That even his son who is if not Regina’s age, older than her crying like Egbere because of the laptop Regina gifted him? A so called billionaires son crying like he never see laptop before.

Isn’t it obvious he has to abandon everyone else to be able to satisfy her fantastical needs. Try am with small gal Na. Don’t crawl on NL using new username to narrate your experience sha. Keep the same energy o!

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by cococandy(f): 12:01am On May 19, 2022
RightToReject:

Some people have always achieved self-realization before the age of 4
no. That’s not possible. Nobody reaches self actualization at 4 years of age. Or even 10. Usually not even before 20. Do you need some medicine?

And no, most teenage women
the word you’re looking for is children. Most teenage children. I won’t stand idly by and let you use language that tries to soften perversion. Teenage children. That’s the correct term.

Meanwhile, given that 99 percent of women have been established to have wittingly lost their virginities before the age of 10, doing so mostly to men who're 30 years and above

You’re saying that 99 percent of women who are alive today were raped before the age of 10 by men who are 30 years and above? I can’t believe you’re making me defend men on this forum but I guess that’s what today brings. 99% of women? Who established this statistic? And while we are on the topic, you’re saying it casually like you believe it and are okay with it. If 99% of women have been raped in this way, it would make sense that a large number of men are complicit in this act in order to make this statement true. Are you? WTF?
Do you know what and under 10 year old child looks like?

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Hamachi(f): 12:22am On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one eey happen for Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why I love the female possy.E no dey read meter. wink
grin where the person Bleep reach the new man will continue from there.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Hamachi(f): 12:25am On May 19, 2022
Peter532, your marriage will not last, the age gap is damn wide.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:
https://www.nairaland.com/7131712/19yr-old-wife-dumped-daughter

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. she went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time. I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.
well am in the boat already, and I know God will continue to let it sail..
next month will be her 20th birthday, I'm going to surprise her wholeheartedly.
I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.
I Know all this will pass in due time,.
please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.

Seun
lalasticlala

Ozuor dem don Bleep your wife for village....

The virginity go choke you wotowoto,

Redpilers see your product...virgin ladies are d goal....

Death to all rapist....which you're

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Kingcalls: 12:50am On May 19, 2022
U will truly know whr she went to in 9 months time

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by baby124: 1:27am On May 19, 2022
cococandy:
These NL guys can be amusing though

This OP is definitely trolling . There’s no way he’s for real. Who’s that naive in their old age?
You will be surprised. Some people’s grand fathers, if you see how small girls de give dem heart break? You will laugh tired. When you don’t respect your age, this is the result.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.