Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. (53322 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Banbanna(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2022
burritto:
That one go collect better nacking for weekend, family members come even provide alibi.

Wahala for who carry tear rubber wife. Lol

What you don’t know won’t kill you.

No be small alibi cheesy. See the way you criminalize the situation.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Banbanna(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2022
Born2Breed:
...It's a secret she's been keeping
It's been eating at her heart
Wish I could find the words to tell you
But I don't know where to start
And when she looks into the future
She sees too many problems
There are so many reasons
She should pack up the past
And breakaway
Oh, oh, oh she'll breakaway...

grin

I love the young girl. She is now in charge. I'm glad she grew up quickly.

How fitting to this guy's situation, the Donna Summer lines you brought up here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by NaijaCars4sale: 7:41pm On May 19, 2022
Maybe you need to be a little patient next time, But it's good that she's back
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Dshocker(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2022
Peter532:
https://www.nairaland.com/7131712/19yr-old-wife-dumped-daughter

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. She went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks after my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time.

I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.
Well am in the boat already, and I know God will continue to let it sail..

Next month will be her 20th birthday, I'm going to surprise her wholeheartedly.
I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.
I Know all this will pass in due time.

Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.

Just like that?
E be like say na cowbell dem take train you,instead of breast milk.

I can bet my life that they cooked up the story of her going to her aunty's place,of which her aunty also agreed to cover her up.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by tightpussy156: 4:30am On May 20, 2022
@Poster you such a FOOL.why didn't you go to her aunty place first to confirm if she is there before bringing your foolish story hear.So you think if she go Bleep another big DICK outside her aunty or her mum go tell you.They will even hide it from you.Your teenage wife na PUBLIC DOG she go Bleep come back clean mouth tell her aunty to bring her home because she no you don ready for am after days of leaving the house.you be really MUMU.Are you sure you are the one that deflower her.you have be careful before she carry BASTARD come give you for house next thing we go hear say don commit suicide.Truth been told.Open your ears wide.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by investigator007: 6:32am On May 20, 2022
Okay, I wish you well in future endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.