Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) (4420 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) by Teerach: 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Just be yourself. Like a plant, give everything time to grow. Don't rush things. Don't be desperate. Just flow with the tide and have fun while at it. Person wey go stay go stay. Likewise the other way around.

1 Like

Re: What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) by Lapagourou(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2022
I still dey jam that your song ehn
Re: What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 19, 2022
I remember one time i was trying to help this guy get on track but he thought i was dissing him. Nigga u are still at this stage making a fool of urself? Damn shame... where are those people who wouldn't tell u the bitter truth? Where are they? It's a shame u rather fake it than walk through the darkness to find the light... fūcking damn shame undecided
Re: What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) by ghettochild(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2022
DBull, is that song a rap??.
Abolish mission.....
Try mk am RnB-like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! / There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife / Unclad Woman Invades The Champions League Pitch At Half Time ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.