Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? (3903 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by obembet(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
I know some dad are very social and friendly but some Nigerians Dad hardly have time to play with thier kids, expecially matured one.

So ladies, can you try this with your dad?

To me, I dare not try this with my dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h193uXsUCdA

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Nazgul: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
What exactly is she trying to prove. The dad is clearly not interested in what she's doing.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Dad is Adolf!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
One sided.
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
Nahh I no fit grin grin
I no wan chop slap cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by illicit(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
Is she hor.ny or what
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by oz4real83(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2022
I don't believe a dad will accept this. This isn't "playing", you are simply "grinding" your dad, which is very bad and irresponsible be it in Africa or any other place in the world.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by elgramz: 8:17pm On May 18, 2022
Na last borns dey sabi do these kind things. My late dad was no nonsense and doesn't waste time to use the cane if we commit small offence but our last born a girl will do all manner of things and my father will be laughing or do face as if he didn't see it. At most he will warn her not to do it again and that's it. The way she cried and fell very sick when my father died ehn, I was even scared that she shouldn't go and do something stupid to herself.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2022
My dad ke
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm, OP. This ur post ehn. I wonder what Saphiere aka Future is she.males would say about it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by everythinggirly(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
Never.
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by GOFRONT(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
oz4real83:
I don't believe a dad will accept this. This isn't "playing", you are simply "grinding" your dad, which is very bad and irresponsible be it in Africa or any other place in the world.
The way some of u reason is disgusting!
Where did you see her grinding her dad in those Pics?
U know wat Grinding is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by oz4real83(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The way some of u reason is disgusting!
Where did you see her grinding her dad in those Pics?
U know wat Grinding is
keep defending nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Slynation(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
If my sister try am, na me go personally wozz her better formatting slaps...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
So many rubbish online

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Pussyassasin(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2022
After thorough inspection, I've concluded that her butt was not on her father's private part but rather on his leg's.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Ballzproblemm: 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
Pussyassasin:
After thorough inspection, I've concluded that her butt was not on her father's private part but rather on his leg's.
still not okay !!
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Silentgroper(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
Nazgul:
What exactly is she trying to prove. The dad isn't clearly not interested in what she's doing.
Looks to me like d man is trying to prevent an election
Uniquetani1:
So many rubbish online
Nazgul:
What exactly is she trying to prove. The dad isn't clearly not interested in what she's doing.
Looks to me like d man is trying to prevent an election
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by DaInferno(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
Na good morning d jam me and my papa

After that, till the next day . No jokes! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by baretalk: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
That girl is wayward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by nerdfrost(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2022
angry angry angry angry any thing for the gram
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Gadafii: 6:41am On May 19, 2022
Local man dey reason how he go take feed family this one dey play rough play,mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Wizywiz(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2022
obembet:
I know some dad are very social and friendly but some Nigerians Dad hardly have time to play with thier kids, expecially matured one.

So ladies, can you try this with your dad?

To me, I dare not try this with my dad.

https://youtu.be/h193uXsUCd
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique
Obembet why would you try that with your dad? You be Homo....how can a guy like you sit on ur dad.....guy calm down ooo....because u carry misleading F for ur Monika like say u be woman.....take ya time ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2022
Wizywiz:
Obembet why would you try that with your dad? You be Homo....how can a guy like you sit on ur dad.....guy calm down ooo....because u carry misleading F for ur Monika like say u be woman.....take ya time ooo
Ogbeni, the OP is female!.
She reasons. talks and argues like a proper lady.
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Wizywiz(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
which female...boss man relax....Obembet pH guy man ? No make me laugh don't be deceived by the F in the female Monica.....even him by himself can't dispute it... grin grin....boss man Obembet na MAN ok not. Woman....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by braimeddy: 8:19am On May 19, 2022
Na last born kids dey do dis kind tin and besides the dad is an old man wey no send wetin e last born dey do. And moreover he don over pamper the girl.
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by YourFavorite21(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2022
My dad will not tolerate it grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by MJBOLT: 9:51am On May 19, 2022
obembet is a man undecided

Vinnie2000:
Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by NotBeenPaid: 10:26am On May 19, 2022

I’m Just commenting for commenting sake.

Re: Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nahh I no fit grin grin
I no wan chop slap cheesy
Bet shey you can try it with moi? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Girl Around Sagamu (monthly Allowance Guarantee) / NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.