Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nick Cannon Considering Vasectomy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Considering Vasectomy (175 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Considering Vasectomy by Azeemokoya: 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
American media personality Nick Cannon, has revealed that he is considering a vasectomy.

The father of seven made this known during a chat with E Online.

“I already went and got my vasectomy consultation. I ain’t looking to populate the Earth completely, but I’m definitely looking forward to taking care and loving all the children that I currently have,” he said.

He continued: “I already went and got my vasectomy consultation. I ain’t looking to populate the Earth completely, but I’m definitely looking forward to taking care and loving all the children that I currently have.”

Cannon is currently expecting a baby with girlfriend Brie Tiesi.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/nick-cannon-considering-vasectomy/

Re: Nick Cannon Considering Vasectomy by NobleAngell(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
He should take Davido and Ubi Franklin along with him.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Man Has To Be Wealthier Than Me – Tiwa Savage / Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Trial Flogs Notebook Is Selling For A Whooping $15k / Adamawa Man Stabs His Friend To Death After The Deceased Demanded For The N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.