Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (43637 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by SmartPolician: 9:12am On May 19, 2022
She still loves the guy.

Don't give her your heart because she will smash it.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by bmdmix14: 9:12am On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

hahaha 120 yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Streetmovement(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You are on a long thing bro

If you get Sense you go know wetin you suppose do but make I no waste my advice today, I'll keep it for something better.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Emk5556: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
And you are still calling her your girlfriend? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by OlalekanMultiD(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Probably he's good looking than you. Ignore that at your own risk
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by serial37: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
SIMPleton..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by cozy7(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
bros, don't allow her take u for a fool, deep down your hrt u know she's still seeing that guy. So I suggest u dump her now n walk away with your pride. Don't wait for her to dump u and return to her ex (officially). Be the man!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Sluacoast(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2022
She's still dating your ex. Take it or leave it. You're still single my Brother or she's definitely playing you because you got the money
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by OlumSOJ: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
OP you need to sit her down and let her know your terms and conditions. If She is okay with them, let her stay. If not please leave her alone. That means She is not ready for a serious relationship with you. Please japa.
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by SmartPolician: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Why do you have that display picture?

It's weird!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Mooh247: 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Is it not obvious Abi which question are you asking again
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Bluellake: 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

What's going on with Nairaland lately? Who is that useless Mod pushed this joke to the front page? Very useless! Only a man with no brain seek advice on a useless things like this. And I won't say a thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Acidosis(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

She posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name.

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by SunMusk(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Every body re saying break up with her.... Op is not even in a relationship with the girl. You people re shouting break up. Op should forget about d girl. Bcs you re dating yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by bluefilm: 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Assistant boyfriend that doesn't even know his position is nothing but a SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Confirm4real(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Do you know what you are...

A MUGU!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Alajiki(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Have you two had sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Gospel367: 9:15am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You are a just a simp and daft the same time. So you are asking us what to do when the answer is there before you? Oga, you are just like pad used for menstrual flow and should know your place by now.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Judd007: 9:16am On May 19, 2022
70 years old man,
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Gkemz: 9:16am On May 19, 2022
Are you sure you're not dating someone's girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Honestfrend: 9:16am On May 19, 2022
(
Alaigbopress:

Bro u should know better now.. U no surpose dey this kind relationship na..

That babe can never love u.. If u does she will definitely cheat on u..

Abeg free her.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by coolxpaul(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Chief, you don see the red flag. Thank God for your life and move on. She hadn't posted your picture but keeps posting her ex's. You're not daft na, Abeg move on jare
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Druss(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2022
Read Proverbs especially the first 9 chapters. Receive wisdom.

Also what is her number? Let me stay tuned in case she is doing future jamborees.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:17am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

She's only dating you because her parents don't approve of her relationship with her ex. Her friends don't even know you.....lol.....You're the side nigga in her heart, nah condition make her take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by kid7soccer(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I don't think a mature dude should be asking this question. Just go and focus on your future okay. When you come of age you will know what to do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Ombudsman1: 9:17am On May 19, 2022
GOOD GOD!!! IS THIS A MAN

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by JONSYN7154: 9:17am On May 19, 2022
grin grin His stupidity is just 2 years.
Guy u mek me laf so much.
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ofuonyebi: 9:17am On May 19, 2022
Be a man or remain a fool forever..
she is only telling you clearly that you have nothing to offer like her ex
you may be supplying the money and make up and food etc but the ex may still be the one in charge of the sweet underground!

so, do you still need an idiroko herbalist or soothsayer to tell you that you are just a spare part for her
ol boy you better wake up from slumber before this kano train renders you useless
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Ikem11(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?

Please don't he will get the memo by him sef . Leave mumu make him mumu dey go
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by jayjay69: 9:18am On May 19, 2022
OP you are dating yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by NaijaCars4sale: 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Honestly, is that you don't know the right thing to do? Or you just want to hear it from people first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.