Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (43634 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ComeToJesus: 9:26am On May 19, 2022
ERCROSS:
But wait ooo, is she the one that told you, you are her boyfriend, or na you just dey assume. Diz story no too clear

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Otunski: 9:27am On May 19, 2022
That idiot is using you to catch cruise. The earlier you realize this the better for your sanity. Make her feel unimportant, post random pic of any girl ( Not your ex girlfriend) on your WhatsApp status too. Stop calling or chatting her up.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by raphroye: 9:27am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
You're too mumu to know that you're dating yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by fineguy11(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
Mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2022
Lolz. Maybe she has 2 bfs.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by trudpo: 9:29am On May 19, 2022
It's clear that girl has not moved on. Dated one girl like this too. Hers was declaring her unending love for the ex and calling him sweet names, sharing sweet memories and pics on FB, no Instagram and Whatsapp then. It's funny how I left her. The girl was used to using me to chat with unknown friends dey drag feet for road, na so I leave am for bus stop enter motor. That was the last time I saw the girl.

Comrade OP: You don't need any babalawo to tell you this girl is not into you. No go fall maga.
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Quote me when you break up with her. And I hope that wouldn’t take hours? I like to know what her reaction was. Mind you, my issue is not that she doesn’t care about you, my issue is that, she disrespect you in a way, no lady should ever disrespect a man.

Reason I don’t subscribe to those asking you to just continue banging her while you start dating another. She will end up DOING THE BREAKING UP with you when she is fully reconciled with her Ex and she will do it by GHOSTING you as if you were NEVER there and that will be a double tragedy on you. Serve her the breakfast now that she isn’t expecting it. Let her know she is absolutely of no interest to you and act like she doesn’t even exist. That way, you get to her first, and turn the pain on her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Propertyforum: 9:29am On May 19, 2022
This your story is strange
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by sleekflow(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Bros, you too get patience oo.

Or are you just a SIMPle man?

Ban the mofo from your life asap na
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Lenient001: 9:31am On May 19, 2022
I wonder how on earth would a grown guy doesn't understand these days girls.
It's simple and clear but u're the one stubborn. She had a misunderstanding with her boyfriend so she gave u a chance just to use u clear her worry and now they've settled their beef and u don't wanna leave.
In this game u're just a conductor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by satandeterrible: 9:32am On May 19, 2022
EmzyT:

It's the audacity for me Op? grin She didn't even hide you from seeing it and maybe leaving you to hear it from your friend or a casual person on her list, she left everything Open waaaa for you to seegrin No single iota of respect for you! I guess you simped your life out while chasing that lady so she has "Seen you finish" hence the reason for disrespecting in such a bad manner grin

I wonder why stuffs as this happen to Nice guys like you OP who're really ready to be committed in a relationship and not us who'd be dating up to five girls at a time and not taking any serious! Well, what do they say about "Nice guys" again? That they finish last right? smiley That lady is Playing with your emotions and trust me, she knows you're being hurt by seeing those stuffs, girls try to make their guys jealous but what sums the whole thing up is how you react to it.

MY ADVICE: If you haven't hit that pussy, try to as quick as possible, but if you've hit the pussy, then it's time to roll the sleeves up and remove emotions, relegate her to a Sex doll while searching for another lady. You've displayed your weakness from the onset when chasing her, so don't even try confronting her about it, just act as if nothing is happening and flow along, keep catching your cruise on your WhatsApp Status by posting random memes, don't try to post any lady to get back at her, it'll make you look like one emotional Sissy. Don't ever try breaking up with her, just limit everything you've been doing for her, monetary, care, attention etc. (They notice when things aren't right anymore) She'll get tired of the relationship and Leave. (That's if you guys were even in a relationship in the first place).

Don't thank me, thank God. smiley
A comrade with excess knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by meobizy(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2022
Leave her to her ex then.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Mrpreshy1: 9:36am On May 19, 2022
Bro I advise you talk to to her once more but if she continues you have no choice to let her go
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Pootle: 9:36am On May 19, 2022
dump her a$$ and move to the next one...bitches everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Chijioke4535(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2022
YOur SIMPING is on a wavy level grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by shegunmessi(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Swears Broski, local man can relate..had one experience a few daiz back, was jejelly sucking dotun's bobee when her fone rang.. she even saved the bf's number with "my true love" (with the heart emoji in place of Love) grin .. mumu guy was professing luh on one end, me just dey suck bobee.. she con even position my edd well like you would a new Born baby grin grin.
E be tinz jere. wink
Bad guy
U b real Gee�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Bkdson2121: 9:37am On May 19, 2022
The love she has for ex supersedes your stupidity around her[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Enumerator(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Wahala foe who still dey date naija girls undecided

Na bloody waste of time, de no dey love undecided
Dem jus dey play with SIMPers head ni
Alaigbopress:

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by DAVE5(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?

No need to tell him sir cos he knows

Or it’s a fake story, no one should be so stupid in their lifetime
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Emperor88(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?
The O.P is the ex in true sense...the person he calls the ex his actually the main man. Let's console comrade ex.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Danmboss(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Mumu man na first class degree you get for mumuness
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by DAVE5(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Broski, see ehn, in this life, always have it in mind
"She's not your own, it's just your turn"... Know this and know peace.
Anyways, for me, dump am for yhur mind, bet fück wotowoto comot for her kuntus, make you and the ex dey do "give and go", like foden and KDB.. just get am @ the back of your mind say no be dating level anymore, its just the knacks for you.
JERK off my BURA in peace
WTF MAN
cool

It’s not even his turn at all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ike007(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2022
Just be banging her...but, deep down know that she's not your babe. meanwhile you too look for someone else
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by bishopsele84: 9:41am On May 19, 2022
You are dating herbut she's not dating you
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Austeeenxx: 9:41am On May 19, 2022
That girl is what they call an Alpha Widow.

My advice: Run far away from girls that can't get over their ex.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ogbuefi677(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

SIMPson
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by mastermaestro(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2022
ERCROSS:
But wait ooo, is she the one that told you, you are her boyfriend, or na you just dey assume. Diz story no too clear

grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by clericuzzio(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Guy your mumu never do? Why would you express anger. Just use the opportunity to be bleeping that puna until you are tired. While doing so, get a hotter babe and post her pix too on your WhatsApp status
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Emperor88(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Nasri100:
I can not believe for my life how you boys put yourself in a disadvantage position because of a woman.

Just how. Are you normal at all

I wonder myself...you do the spending, still dey form mumu for people that add nothing to your life. Some girls should just mate bed mate not girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by aspabay(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2022
O boy, that car you bought, you only owe the body, the engine still belongs to someone else, her ex.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:51am On May 19, 2022
I think every guy should understand what this red pill is all about. You don't have to swallow it whole, but at least educate yourself and build mindset, so that you won't be manifesting all this kind of mumu traits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.