Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure (19542 Views)

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by baralatie(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
if na mama Putin born Putin well, make he send one missile go d embassy
cool
You do realize that this is an ongoing war
And kyiv is part of the strike Zone
Needless
There is a martial law in place for another 3 months
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Saltysalt: 10:01am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
This war don last oo.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255

Shatap which female room mate u dey find Bleep mate conji dun hold u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Zooposki(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Na every time una dey shout Western propaganda. Do you think if Russia had taken over Kyiv, all these Western countries would have return to their embassies?

Overated Russian military couldn't take over Kyiv. Now the western embassies are opening again. You are crying propaganda.

They don’t want Kyiv. They only want the cities in South Ukraine to prevent Israel from citing their new Heavenly Jerusalem there. Only mad countries will want Israel as a neighbor.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Amayabor1: 10:03am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:

They don’t want Kyiv. They only want South Ukraine to prevent Israel from citing their new Heavenly Jerusalem there. Only mad countries will want Israel as a neighbor.

Lol. What is this one saying? Even Putin said at the start of the war that Russia is invading Ukriane to demilitarize and denazify UKRIANE. Is Kyiv not part of Ukriane?

Keep deceiving yourself!

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

1) Not being able to over run Russia in 3 months instead of the 2wks they boasted about

2) Losing their flagship war vessel

3) Losing important generals

4) Finland and Sweden getting ready to join NATO. New NATO neighbors at Putin’s border... Lol

5) Re-opening of the embassies of these western countries, meaning no fucck is being given

Russia is overrated so relax

I will reply you. First Russia never boasted of taking Ukraine in 2 weeks. Even US needed more than 1 year to take over the whole of Iraq. So conquering a capital in 2 weeks is a ridiculous western propaganda. Even Nigeria cannot be conquered in 2 weeks.

2. That was one vessel out of many. In war, things like this are expected. If they were not hit, Russia will not work to improve its naval defense.

3. Which of the important Generals? My guy, Russian generals plenty. That country has been focused on war since 2nd world war. This war is like a training ground.

4. The Nordic countries have always been tilted to the West. They have a choice of joining NATO, it simply will label them as unfriendly to Russia.

5. The embassies are opening because Kiev is not going to be attacked. At first, everyone thought Putin was mad and will take Kiev but now, Kiev will only be demilitarized.

For your own good, clear yourself abit from Western propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. What is this one saying? Even Putin said at the start of the war that Russia is invading Ukriane to demilitarize and denazify UKRIANE. Is Kyiv not part of Ukriane?

Keep deceiving yourself!

The Nazis in Ukraine were more of the Azov militia based in the Donbass. Those were the ones with Nazi insignia, tattoos and total hatred for anything Russian. At the moment they have been denazified. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:
Seems Nairaland members don’t understand western propaganda. No wonder the west colonized and turned all the African men to women.

This clown is still shouting propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
Na world war 111 dem they find so

Nothing will happen. Putin no go fit mess

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:07am On May 19, 2022
wink2015:
The war is yet to settle but the American is poking Russia.

How?? Did they open the embassies in Russia?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Should anyone get hurt, Putin will smell the wrath of NATO

The wrath of Russia nko?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Cantonese: 10:08am On May 19, 2022
baralatie:

And the opting of a minsk2 agreement by Ukraine is a good decision?

Why would Putin not explore all the avenues to peace?

The agreement would probably have been implemented by now, if Putin would have allowed it. A bloody war monger whose only thinks in the direction of wars and violence. The major blockage Minsk II has been Russia’s insistence that it is not a party to the conflict and therefore is not bound by its terms. What’s happening today? Russia has become the aggressor.

Russia and Ukraine interpret the pact very differently, leading to what has been dubbed by some observers as the “Minsk conundrum”.

Unfortunately cities and communities have been destroyed in Ukraine, opening the avenue for contracts of all sorts to fix the nation.

Will Putin make a contribution?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:09am On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

I will reply you. First Russia never boasted of taking Ukraine in 2 weeks. Even US needed more than 1 year to take over the whole of Iraq. So conquering a capital in 2 weeks is a ridiculous western propaganda. Even Nigeria cannot be conquered in 2 weeks.

2. That was one vessel out of many. In war, things like this are expected. If they were not hit, Russia will not work to improve its naval defense.

3. Which of the important Generals? My guy, Russian generals plenty. That country has been focused on war since 2nd world war. This war is like a training ground.

4. The Nordic countries have always been tilted to the West. They have a choice of joining NATO, it simply will label them as unfriendly to Russia.

5. The embassies are opening because Kiev is not going to be attacked. At first, everyone thought Putin was mad and will take Kiev but now, Kiev will only be demilitarized.

I didn’t bother reading because I know I was communicating with a Russian bot. Putin failed woefully. Even his so-called allies like China are disappointed in him. He just proved to the world that Russia is overrated.

Next topic pls

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by splashbaby(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:
Seems Nairaland members don’t understand western propaganda. No wonder the west colonized and turned all the African men to women.
Tell us about the propaganda Putin boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:

Ok, when will it no longer be propaganda? Open your mind and see the reality of things. You don't know better than these countries.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by kingthreat(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Keep deceiving yourself. Russia's initial plan was to denazify the WHOLE OF UKRIANE!

Nah, I am not deceiving myself. Inform yourself.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Zooposki(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Keep deceiving yourself!

I was the one that brought the denazification part to Nairaland when no one was talking about it. That is just a small part of it. They don’t want Israel in their backyard. Israelis are the ones sponsoring the nazis.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by splashbaby(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

I didn’t bother reading because I know I was communicating with a Russian bot. Putin failed woefully. Even his so-called allies like China are disappointed in him. He just proved to the world that Russia is overrated.

Next topic pls
Russia failure in Ukraine will signify their demise as a nuke super power.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Zooposki(f): 10:12am On May 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Tell us about the propaganda Putin boy.

Putin boy or Putin girl? Just pray Russia wins. if not, you are going back under slavery.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:13am On May 19, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. What if russia decides to bomb those embassies? You know Putin is very irrational in his thinking. Maybe he won't dare it

Destroying this embassies will be a declaration of full blown war. An embassy is like a territory or branch of another country

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by rottennaija(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
FrancisDiote:
This is the main temptation. Russia must avoid Kyiv at all cost because once one fatality is recorded in the US embassy as a result of Russian invasion could lead to US retaliating and of course directly getting involved.

This one na temptation

Even if an embassy is struck for hosting western weapons because that's likely what they will do, NATO will no do shit.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by splashbaby(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:

Putin boy or Putin girl? Just pray Russia wins. if not, you are going back under slavery.
Is Russian victory tied to your freedom and how? Una just dey imagine things and establish it as fact.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Cantonese: 10:14am On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Then you are not informed in any way.

Putin boasted in August 27, 2014 that he would take Kyiv in two weeks.

Reports emerged Tuesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin said he could take control of Ukraine’s capital city in as little as two weeks, a remark that escalated already pitched tensions between Russia and the West in the lead-up to NATO’s summit in Wales.

Putin made the incendiary comment in a phone conversation with European Commission President José Manuel Barroso, according to Barroso’s account, published by Italy’s La Repubblica.

Putin’s mission has failed. Without clear signs, those governments would not have sent their diplomats there, seeing that there is an ongoing war and a threat to that city.

Please read and understand more.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by rottennaija(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Destroying this embassies will be a declaration of full blown war. An embassy is like a territory or branch of another country

Let the west start using them to host weapons, they will be struck and highest they will do is sanctions and shouting.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Amayabor1: 10:15am On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

The Nazis in Ukraine were more of the Azov militia based in the Donbass. Those were the ones with Nazi insignia, tattoos and total hatred for anything Russian. At the moment they have been denazified. grin

Lol. Okay. So Putin has shifted from his stated objective of denazifying the whole of Ukriane, to denazifying a region of Ukriane?

Did the war in the Dobass region start the day Russia invaded Ukraine?

Ukriane has been fighting a war against Russian backed seperatists in the Donbass region since 2014!

Let's even assume that Russia has denazify Donbass. Does that stop Ukriane from joining Nato in the future? Denazifying the Donbass region doesn't address Russia's main concern, which is that Ukriane should not join Nato.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by splashbaby(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2022
rottennaija:

Even if an embassy is struck for hosting western weapons because that's likely what they will do, NATO will no do shit.
You think so, Coward Putin will never try it. I thought he will attack Poland....but no he can't.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Cantonese: 10:16am On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:
You all thinking this is a loss to Russia indeed.
First of all, Kiev was never the target. The Special Military Operation was for denazification, deweaponization and the liberation of the Luhansk people's republic and Donestsk People's Republic.
The reason why countries are putting their embassies back in Kiev is simply because they have realized that taking Kiev is not the priority. The reason for the attacks near Kiev in the first place was to put pressure on the Ukrainian forces from all angles. Then tactically withdraw back to the Donbass.
The world has to accept that Ukraine will not control the Donbass any more.

Are you still on this old and stale story?

Na wah for you sef.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Zooposki(f): 10:16am On May 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Is Russian victory tied to your freedom and how? Una just dey imagine things and establish it as fact.

Dey there dey shout. Shey WHO wants to pass a law where they can easily enter any country and vaccinate them by force with that their demonic mRNA vaccine that has nanolipids in them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:16am On May 19, 2022
rottennaija:

Let the west start using them to host weapons, they will be struck and highest they will do is sanctions and shouting.

U know nothing about international politics
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 10:17am On May 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Russia failure in Ukraine will signify their demise as a nuke super power.

Exactly
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Next topic pls

Sad sad sad. Your moniker goodheart is very undeserving. If you were born in a muslim fanatical environment, people like you will dispose anything that goes against your beliefs and will proudly support killings in the name of jihad.
And it stuns me that a human being who has not achieved anything in his existence is shouting online that someone whose greatness you cannot even smell is a failure. Man you have some deep issues.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by DAwest7: 10:18am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
This war don last oo.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.Boborisky is waiting at your day bro

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Kinzo0917(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

ok sir. Thanks for ur enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / "Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.