Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. (340 Views)

If You Are Within Keffi And Beyond. Important Information For You!!! / Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. by culf: 11:52pm On May 18, 2022
Truly it will take only the grace of God for this country to change as corruption is everywhere.

Last week Wednesday, my niece was bitten by a snake. Following people's advise, my brother took her to FMC Keffi. No space so she has to be on a chair for over 24 hours (story for another day).

That night a drug was written for my brother to go and buy, he went to about 4 pharmacies including Skylark and they all said they don't have. In the morning, the Doctor came in and was shouting, saying that they need the drug urgently that he should go back to Skylark. Surprisingly that early morning they saw the drug and bought it for 60 at Skylark. The Doctor said she needs 2 doses of it, so my brother sent the drug name to another of our brother in town (Abuja) and they said the drug is 5k. He wasn't sure, so he sent the drug name to another person and the person bought it for 5k. He took the drug to FMC and they said it's the same drug.

These people took advantage of emergency to scam my people, imagine if they don't have the 60k that night.

May God's help

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. by Sekoni003(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2022
This country is irredeemable. Know this and know peace.
Re: Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56am On May 19, 2022
They sold drugs of 5K for 60K!

12 times the amount!!
In saner climes, they can get their money back if they have the receipt.

This is nothing than armed-robbery with pen as Baba Fela sang.

This should not be allowed to be swept under the Carpet at all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Man Hides His Face With Mask At Graduation Because He’s Scared Of Village People / Gov. Soludo Receives United Nations Resident Coordinator In Nigeria / ####

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.