Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers (302 Views)

2 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters Arrested By FBI To Be Jailed For 22 Years / Saraki-led NASS Passed Record Number Of Bills ‘but Few Had Quality’— Report / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers by Elbinawi: 2:24am On May 19, 2022
I recently had quality discussion with 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers

The Nigerian Footwear industry is highly underrated. Nigeria has some of the best shoe Makers in the world but because we have successive useless governments in power, this sector is underdeveloped.

It is not an exaggeration that the morbid Nigerian Footwear industry if properly developed can favourably compete with the famous Italian shoe industry.

There are imported shoes that are less qualitative than the shoes produce here in Nigeria. Unfortunately, since some people suffer from acute inferiority complex they patronize the foreign shoes.

Nigerians should understand that patronizing our local products will enrich our economy. When you only patronize foreign shoes, you are encouraging capital flight.

Fellow Nigerians, patronize Nigerian made shoes!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers by Jennyjay283: 2:28am On May 19, 2022
I already know that!
Nigerians needs a serious prayer and forgiveness from God!
Re: I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:38am On May 19, 2022
Unfortunately, since some people suffer from acute inferiority complex they patronize the foreign shoes.

Nigerians should understand that patronizing our local products will enrich our economy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Mess With Us, PANDEF Warns Jonathan As MOSIEND Seeks Akpa / Mbaka, The Bishop Of IPOB / If You Decided To Run For President, What Would Your Campaign Slogan Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.