Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

“it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones (941 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Nelly1830(m): 3:08am On May 19, 2022
“IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT TELLS YOU TO MASTURBATE, IT IS YOUR HORMONES THAT IS WORKING” BLESSING CEO

Nigerian relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO, has taken to social media to discuss about masturbation, as she disclosed that Satan is not the cause of masturbation, but the hormones in the bodies of humans are what make people to masturbate whenever they feel like.

The marriage counselor who disclosed this through her official Instagram page, stated that the devil is never the person that tells people to masturbate, but the hormones inside their bodies that is working, adding that they can control masturbation, but cannot stop it.
Blessing CEO further stated that masturbation is part of the sexual hormonal lives of people, adding that the devil is never the cause of masturbation.

The mother of two finally cautioned Nigerians to stop believing that the devil is the cause of masturbation.

Here is Blessing CEO’s post below;

https://naijaoption.com/2022/05/19/it-is-not-the-devil-that-tells-you-to-masturbate-it-is-your-hormones-that-is-working-blessing-ceo/

1 Like

Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10am On May 19, 2022
Vaseline crew blaming the devil on a daily basis,
We hope devil no go vex cut una prvck commot one day.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:21am On May 19, 2022
For sure.. nothing like the devil here..it's natural and there is completely nothing wrong with it..

1 Like

Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by tillaman(m): 4:00am On May 19, 2022
They don give Vaseline crew license to beat their meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Austinbiggy(m): 4:22am On May 19, 2022
it's not the devil that will speak to you to masturbate before your hormones will start working?.
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Vinnie2000(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2022
Hmmm, she is right on dis.
Raging hormones leads to Konji!
And Man Deve (Devil) will be pleased with dis news.
He will like 'So una don dey admit say no be me dey cause una to Masturbate and commit other sins. Una don dey get sense small'.
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
For sure.. nothing like the devil here..it's natural and there is completely nothing wrong with it..
And u love doing it with pleasure
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:06am On May 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And u love doing it with pleasure
And do you have a problem with that?
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And do you have a problem with that?
Just asking ni ooo
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09am On May 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Just asking ni ooo
I wouldn't want to give you a bad response..so enjoy..
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Jeremani: 8:00am On May 19, 2022
E get some kind thread I go dey avoid this days embarassed
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Amb1045(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
our masturbating machine. FERNANDEZISBACK CONGREGATION ON YOUR AWARD WINNING IN MASTURBATION COMPETITION. LOL
Re: “it Is Not The Devil That Tells You To Masturbate, It Is Your Hormones by Timfreds(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
If you believe it's the devil telling you to masturbate, probably you should also believe it's the devil who tells you to have sex, even with your wife.
First and foremost, humans are animal.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. / See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness / Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.