Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die (39912 Views)

SIMON EKPA: WHY NIGERIA'S 1999 CONSTITUTION IS A FULANI DOCUMENT. / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures / COVID-19: Ebonyi Governor Ordered Official To Flog Resident Who Appear In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2022
Ipob is a Machandize?

People should not get distracted. Biafra and Ipob are two different things. The biggest ploy of government and the Ipob miscreants themselves is to make people think Ipob and Biafra and synonymous.

With these the Ipob miscreants can cause trouble in the SE, ground economic activities, destroy lives and property yet draw the sympathy Igbos outside the SE and abroad who actually do not feel the pain of the people, that they fight a noble cause.
Fortunately, those in Onitsha, Nnewi and in towns feeling the rascality and destruction of ESN and Ipob know the truth, unfortunately cannot afford as much data like those hailing ESN all over social media, and pushing their lie further.

Biafra may be a noble cause, but not through banditry and self destruction.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by dante0147: 10:46am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
will you keep silent there, thief supporter

Will you keep quiet you this Hungry Waif! Even your Boss MANNABBQGRILL knows we can all support our prefered candidates without hate! Ding Bat!!!
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by onuman: 10:51am On May 19, 2022
But the general belief is that Simon Ekpa is set to destroy Igboland, as he has been bought over by enemies of restoration of Biafra.

For example, Simon Ekpa forces sit at home on the southeast on Mondays. It's like economic punishment for the Igbo race in the southeast zone.
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by izac82: 10:55am On May 19, 2022
I pity those that are dying for this fraudulent franchise. They just died for nothing. It is a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Christistruth00: 10:58am On May 19, 2022
Jesus Christ said “ he who lives by the Sword will die by the Sword”

The blood of the Innocent People IPOB Murdered is already pursuing both Nelly and Simon Ekpa from pillar to Past and that is why they are now at each other’s throats

1 Like

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Unshackled: 11:21am On May 19, 2022
Igbos are the must gullible sentimental illiterate people of Nigeria. No jokes! This isn't even open for debate.

Nnamdi Kalu is a fraud! We knew this years back!

Simon Ekpa is a scam and a fraud!

Biafra struggle from Uwazurike has always been a scam using the foolishness of the average Igbo person as a tool.

If Igbos are not the most ignorant and most unassuming fools in this country, how can someone like Kanu , Simon, Uwazurike be leading these people repeatedly onto their collective doom!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Puskas: 11:42am On May 19, 2022
helinues:
Toh
This is already stale. Try and improve yourself
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by IbileIfe: 11:44am On May 19, 2022
But this Biafran woman is beautiful.
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by GloriousGbola: 11:55am On May 19, 2022
tutudesz:
Everybody promoting Biafra are living comfortably outside Nigeria

that is the summary.

and their foot soldiers are the real disenfranchised with nothing to lose if society descends into anarchy.

people keep saying Igbos are marginalised, but it is in this same nigeria that marginalised igbos are hammering.

the elite had better step up and stop letting these abroadian failures [ that is what kanu, ekpa and the rest of the ipob asset recovery managers etal are - people who could not make it in the abroad) teleguide the deprived

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by kingyakos: 12:17pm On May 19, 2022
Jamesbally:

Igbo don't like themselves. Give them Biafra today and they will burn the tiny Country down in less than a month. Due to leadership crises. grin

Face ur front make wheel barrow no jam u.....
Go look for another thread, information were dey dis thread ur brain no fit comprehen am

1 Like

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by uBuNiT: 12:23pm On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
your mom will soon experience the same thing miracle mom is experiencing right now. U making fun of people's death and misery right, your family will experience the same before the middle of this year, as long as u keep supporting evil.
Someone is grieving the loss of their family member, all u can do is to make fun.of them. U can't escape it
THe universe will impatially repay me and you
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by prophetfire: 12:36pm On May 19, 2022
post=112966794:
For each and everyone instigating violence in our darling nation, hand go soon touch all of una.
The mental animals called cownu and his brainwashed followers couldn't believe it for 24 hours when their murderer of a leader was captured like chicken outside the nation.

They were all first shouting na lie, na lie until they saw the bastard's picture in handcuffs, looking as high as a mofo.
Or was it the was Sunday Igbowhatever was captured in the same manner after he ran outta the country.

For all those remaining animals giving orders that people should be killed from outside the country, it's only a matter of little time more.

All of you and your online supporters cheering your evil and wickedness on will never ever end well in life.
. CRIMINALS DISGUISING AS REFERENDUM AGITATORS.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Heavensent01(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2022
post=112966794:
For each and everyone instigating violence in our darling nation, hand go soon touch all of una.
The mental animals called cownu and his brainwashed followers couldn't believe it for 24 hours when their murderer of a leader was captured like chicken outside the nation.

They were all first shouting na lie, na lie until they saw the bastard's picture in handcuffs, looking as high as a mofo.
Or was it the was Sunday Igbowhatever was captured in the same manner after he ran outta the country.

For all those remaining animals giving orders that people should be killed from outside the country, it's only a matter of little time more.

All of you and your online supporters cheering your evil and wickedness on will never ever end well in life.

when are they catching Isis leader olodo

Sunday committed no crime, so shut the fúck up there
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by ameh99: 12:44pm On May 19, 2022
That na their biziness..

They majority of SE people cheered all this from day one...

These are same monsters they created..

They should continue... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Rawtruth1: 12:51pm On May 19, 2022
The curses from all churches in Igbo land are working. All that ever clapped, supported, praised the ESN alias unknown gunmen in the past, present and future will be consumed by what they praised and liked.

There are prayers warriors who are fasting and praying and cursing them daily.

More confusions are coming.

You can't be killing, butchering, kidnapping and cannibalzing fellow Igbos. Every Igbo blood shed, whether the Igbos are policemen, civil defense, prison warder, businessmen, Keke drivers, etc shall be visited on all that ever rejoiced, clapped or supported the ESN unknown gunmen in any way.

The curse is on them all. It's now a spiritual battle. All their generations shall be wiped away by Almighty God of creation
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Ezini(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2022
post=112966794:

I am not a regular on Nairaland , I'm not sure I know how to make a proper post, but your hypocrisy caught my attention, hence I only visit to check your comments on boiling issues,
I checked on the Deborah Samuels murder yesterday , on how over 100 police men were present at her muder as alleged by her father, guess , what I scrolled forth and back but didn't see your comment,

What went wrong? You had no data? Because I know you live online

Now you are everywhere on this IPOB thread doing your best to escalate the matter,.

Mind you I am against UGM and prays daily that God's wrath will surely befall them, Amen

But your hatred for Indi Igbo is too obvious to be ignored,

Are you aware that northern miscreants are burning down Igbo businesses in northern Nigeria, can't you start a thread on it and condemn the act,

Well the summary of this write up is that your bad energy against anything Igbo is irritating,
Hence slow down before HBP kills you
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Jamesbally: 12:53pm On May 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Face ur front make wheel barrow no jam u.....
Go look for another thread, information were dey dis thread ur brain no fit comprehen am

I hear you IPOB trader. How your Gala Hawking business dey go? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by kingyakos: 1:06pm On May 19, 2022
Jamesbally:

I hear you IPOB trader. How your Gala Hawking business dey go? grin

Ur mama and ur sister been don crumble my gala business oo
Dem f**ck me raw till i take leg enter UK grin grin
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:07pm On May 19, 2022
Ezini:

I am not a regular on Nairaland , I'm not sure I know how to make a proper post, but your hypocrisy caught my attention, hence I only visit to check your comments on boiling issues,
I checked on the Deborah Samuels murder yesterday , on how over 100 police men were present at her muder as alleged by her father, guess , what I scrolled forth and back but didn't see your comment,

What went wrong? You had no data? Because I know you live online

Now you are everywhere on this IPOB thread doing your best to escalate the matter,.

Mind you I am against UGM and prays daily that God's wrath will surely befall them, Amen

But your hatred for Indi Igbo is too obvious to be ignored,

Are you aware that northern miscreants are burning down Igbo businesses in northern Nigeria, can't you start a thread on it and condemn the act,

Well the summary of this write up is that your bad energy against anything Igbo is irritating,
Hence slow down before HBP kills you
Keep shut your mouth lying hypocrite, dem MANNA has made over 50 comments on Deborah, but ur eyes see only what you want to see. Supporter of murderers and cannibals. U dedicated your life to be coming online to read comment and you missed her over 50 comments? na so u go dey miss dey go. Igbos Supporter in pain. Dem MANNA keep hitting and killing dem with the truth please. Your truth kills them more. Shame on you, hypocrite.
If anyone read your rubbish now , they will think you are saying the truth until they see by themselves that you are nothing but a chronic liar and attention seeker.
Keep supporting evil, it will soon reach ur end.
Ipob killed miracle nwobodo, dem MANNA relative,
but you and your fellow supporter make fun of her, no worries, e go reach all of una house one by one.

As dem MANNA keep saying on a daily basis here, God bless all good igbos that are against the murder and cannibalism of innocent igbos, for those ipob cannibals making people say rubbish and trash about good, genuine and hardworking igbos, na Amadioha go kill them one by one. Those are the anuofias.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Freedom34: 1:10pm On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

You are one of the hypocrites that came online since last week condemning the brutal deaths of Deborah but cheered the killers of Miracle Nwobodo and the Military couple beheaded with her private part cut off, telling Nigerians those ones killed by your ipob cannibals deserve deaths.
The highest height of hypocrisy.
The evil you and your fellow Igbos support will find all all you in due time, as long as God lives.
Haven't u heard that its OK for Igbo to kill Igbo, in as much as its not an outsider who did d killing?
Hian!

All those ones u mentioned up there [in bold] were killed by fellow Igbo's that's why d silence is deafening nah.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by BJanta: 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by derecho(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2022
Interesting story but you could have asked dem na...
Something like: why una "hate" Celestine like dis na?
You could've just added it to this story
tillaman:
Blahblahblah,
I like what she did though, it takes courage to say it as it is THE STRUGGLE HAS BEEN HIJACKED FOR POLITICAL REASONS

I have lived with a couple of Igbo guys, They speak so highly of the ESN they barely let us rest it’s always radio biafra this or that, a
And also
One thing i noticed is their hatred for Ebonyi people they can’t even stand them at all, there was this abakaliki dude that came newly from Nigeria back then even after he introduced himself as Celestine these other Igbo guys still calls him Onye Abakaliki this was before ESN was created I really don’t know why
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Ezini(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Keep shut your mouth lying hypocrite, dem MANNA has made over 50 comments on Deborah, but ur eyes see only what you want to see. Supporter of murderers and cannibals. U dedicated your life to be coming online to read comment and you missed her over 50 comments? na so u go dey miss dey go. Igbos Supporter in pain. Dem MANNA keep hitting and killing dem with the truth please. Your truth kills them more. Shame on you, hypocrite.
If anyone read your rubbish now , they will think you are saying the truth until they see by themselves that you are nothing but a chronic liar and attention seeker.
Keep supporting evil, it will soon reach ur end.
Ipob killed miracle nwobodo, dem MANNA relative,
but you and your fellow supporter make fun of her, no worries, e go reach all of una house one by one.

As dem MANNA keep saying on a daily basis here, God bless all good igbos that are against the murder and cannibalism of innocent igbos, for those ipob cannibals making people say rubbish and trash about good, genuine and hardworking igbos, na Amadioha go kill them one by one. Those are the anuofias.

Ekwensu kpoo gioku, let everyone supporting evil die by same evil,

I do not support IPOB or UGM, Godforbid

I can see you have a problem with comprehension and I am not willing to join issues with you or anyone please,

I said let exert same energy on matters that concerns northern tribe the way she masturbate on Igbo thread, it's annoying,

I checked on Dei Dei market crises , I didn't see her moniker
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by naptu2: 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Terrorists in the North and in the South.

Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by Kei144(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2022
Point of correction

Igboukwu people got a misconception about Idu. Years ago, it was common to hear in some parts of Anambra State, "Eze ọba na Idu", which actually meant Oba of Benin--King Oba at Idu (Edo). The statement came from the days of ancient Benin kingdom, which shows that ancient Igbos of today's Anambra State knew about the ancient Oba of Benin. Unfortunately, modern Igboukwu people got a misunderstanding that the common statement refers to Oba of Benin and an Igbo Eze (king) called Idu, whom modern Igboukwu people believe reigned in Igboukwu.
Re: Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:46am On May 20, 2022
Can FG just arrest and kill both of them pls..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.