Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k (981 Views)

Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. / Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) / Let Us Supply You Your Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 10:19am On May 19, 2022
With our great passion for research,we arrived at a conclusion that you don't need to break the bank to start a charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production site,if you are really interested in this job and you don't mind getting dirty at work,get ready to make back your 250k within 2weeks of starting your factory,on the condition you follow all my advice and teachings in this business.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Felimax(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2022
Ride on!

1 Like

Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 12:22pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:
Ride on!
no special machines involved in briquettes or organic fertilizer production, the bulk money is used in sourcing for your raw materials which are basically materials thrown away as unwanted, with you and another hand at work for two days, you gather all the needed materials,use 3days to produce, you will need your briquettes to dry for 4days,but could start selling organic fertilizer immediately.
Organic fertilizer has more money as you could make at least 6k from a carton but you need to approach agrochemical dealers, while charcoal briquettes has less money but easier to sell even in your immediate neighborhood.
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Felimax(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
no special machines involved in briquettes or organic fertilizer production, the bulk money is used in sourcing for your raw materials which are basically materials thrown away as unwanted, with you and another hand at work for two days, you gather all the needed materials,use 3days to produce, you will need your briquettes to dry for 4days,but could start selling organic fertilizer immediately.
Organic fertilizer has more money as you could make at least 6k from a carton but you need to approach agrochemical dealers, while charcoal briquettes has less money but easier to sell even in your immediate neighborhood.

Contacts?
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:

Contacts?
08150488242(WhatsApp)09152252323(call)
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Felimax(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
08150488242(WhatsApp)09152252323(call)

Ok
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
Below is the picture of charcoal briquettes made from animal dung,it burns and cooks as fast as gas!

Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 8:07am On May 21, 2022
Promo ! Promo!! Promo!!!
I will be teaching 20 people on virtual training on how to produce biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes using animal dung today Saturday 21st to Sunday 22nd 2022.
The training will be done at N10,000 only with full details, you can start Production immediately after the training, you will be glad you did!
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 7:07am On May 22, 2022
Good day my lovely friends, my 10k training promo ends today,it is a big time opportunity you can't afford to loose
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 1:59pm On May 22, 2022
Imagine a business you don't buy any of your major raw materials,a business whose profit margin is as wide as what you can't imagine,a business that needs little or no government approval, charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
Kindly note that the promo ends tonight, after this night, the training fee for one on one returns to 60k, and virtual training is. 35k, thanks for your understanding
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by IamAsiri: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
Charbriq2022:

Can you explain what exactly the 250k will be for? Is it for transportation and logistics since you said raw materials are free?
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Anthony20: 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
Can we partner on this pls
reach me on 08055554178
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
Anthony20:
Can we partner on this pls
reach me on 08055554178
yes, partnership is possible depending on what you are bringing to the table and our agreement.
Tried reaching you but your number is not connecting, kindly drop an alternative contact or reach me on 08150488242.
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 7:05pm On May 24, 2022
Inorganic fertilizer is very expensive and unaccessible, that's not an excuse why you shouldn't farm and get optimal yield, with our biochar organic fertilizer, you are covered!
In like manner, charcoal briquettes is also available, cheaper and economical compared to wood charcoal.
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by akata1: 6:50am On May 27, 2022
But I saw some machines online that are used in producing this type of charcoal
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
akata1:
But I saw some machines online that are used in producing this type of charcoal
yes, there are lots of machines that can be used for this Production, but most of it adds to production costs and make production unreasonable, for starters , thinking about starting with machines is naturally unreasonable
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by akata1: 9:00pm On May 27, 2022
So how do u do it without machines
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
akata1:
So how do u do it without machines
I developed a production template that makes mass production faster using manual procedures than using machines which is slower and more expensive
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2022
Charbriq2022:
I developed a production template that makes mass production faster using manual procedures than using machines which is slower and more expensive

So why u never blow with the process?

1 Like

Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
Thanksful:

So why u never blow with the process?
time and chance happeneth to them all,soon I will blow in an unimaginable pace, watch out!
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Charbriq2022:
time and chance happeneth to them all,soon I will blow in an unimaginable pace, watch out!

Watching
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by akata1: 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Sha teach us
Re: Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k by Charbriq2022: 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
akata1:
Sha teach us
Pay the training fees, you get trained and start cashing in immediately,I want anyone trained to come on here to testify.if you are far from me, online training is your best bet.

(1) (Reply)

Full Capacity Farmland With Amenities For Lease / Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do / Can This Place Be Used For A Poultry Business? Please Advice Me. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.