Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly (17490 Views)

2023 Presidency: Court Joins PDP, Others In Emefiele’s Suit Against INEC, AGF / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / Women In Abuja Protest Against National Assembly's Misogynistic Agenda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by powerfulguy: 10:44am On May 19, 2022
The Supreme Court has granted permission to Rivers State to join as an interested party in a suit filed by President Muhammadu Buhari against the National Assembly on the Electoral Act 2022 .

The apex court has subsequently fixed Thursday, May 26, 2022 for hearing of the suit.

Rivers State is to be represented in the suit by the Speaker of the State House of Assembly and the Attorney General of the state.

Justice Muhammad Musa Datijjo, who led a panel of seven justices of the court, adjourned the matter till Thursday following the concession by Buhari’s lawyer, Prince Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), that the Speaker, Rivers State House of Assembly and the Attorney General of the state be joined as parties in the suit.

Justice Dattijo then ordered the parties to file and exchange necessary processes latest next week Wednesday and return to the court on Thursday for hearing.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/19/supreme-court-joins-rivers-in-buharis-suit-against-national-assembly/

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Xscape1993(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2022
Buhari is a bad product.. unproductive ruler with no economy and judiciary experience...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by dfrost: 11:08am On May 19, 2022
cheesy grin

Shoving aside differences in politics is a constant, k.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by KingGBsky(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2022
This failure of a president and malami won’t just rest and let their failure go with them in 2023. They still want to drag the country’s institutions with them.
Nothing in Nigeria is working and that is never their problem.

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by efeteb: 11:09am On May 19, 2022
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by apache22b: 11:09am On May 19, 2022
I stand with Buhari forever

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by autodevice(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by NwaNimo1(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2022
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by shiwex: 11:10am On May 19, 2022
Worst president Nigeria has ever had....

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2022
I'm not understanding
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Haryour12(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2022
apache22b:

E go soon reach ur family so they can all stand with Buhari forever, just hold on alil bit more

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by pazob: 11:11am On May 19, 2022
Rivers government is always on the news
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by idanone(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/19/supreme-court-joins-rivers-in-buharis-suit-against-national-assembly/
buhari can't win in this battle he lay his hand jare, person way be bad egg em self.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by davodyguy: 11:12am On May 19, 2022
A serious Supreme court must not give verdict till after the primary, so Malami would not benefit in any way
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by akinbode1(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2022
apache22b:
You stand with clueless and failure

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by PNomsule: 11:12am On May 19, 2022
Xscape1993:
Buhari is a bad product.. unproductive ruler with no economy experience...
How does this relates to the discuss? shocked

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Tbbt5: 11:18am On May 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by gender123: 11:18am On May 19, 2022
grin grin[center][/center]

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by DAwest7: 11:18am On May 19, 2022
holuwajobar:
Gbas gbos for buhari left and right ..... History wont say good things about him years to come

----------------

Biko, i soaked garri to feel my stomach last night , again this morning..... I know that everywhere is tough , coz im a witness to that.... Abeg i will really appreciate if i see 5h from anyone here ..... It will go a long way for me...... Please n please….you even get garri you be bog boy na abeg keep drinking your garri some of us no even get am

Zen.ith

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Mopolchi: 11:20am On May 19, 2022
What a shame! Can anyone be a judge in his own case without winning it?
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by LIGHTROOM: 11:20am On May 19, 2022
After joining them, the next thing is

YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Fodeqa: 11:21am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria judiciary is scam. Finish
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Emperor88(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2022
KingGBsky:
This failure of a president and malami won’t just rest and let their failure go with them in 2023. They still want to drag the country’s institutions with them.
Nothing in Nigeria is working and that is never their problem.
Did you read and understand the post?

Court Orders Rivers Assembly Factions To Suspend Sittings / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Herders Want 750,000 Square Metres Of Land In Delta