Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) (44230 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by goodheart01: 5:49pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor men should NOT be allowed to marry multiple wives!

This one would born like 13 children and would start looking for who to train them for him undecided

I wish them happy Married life!

How do u know he’s poor and incapable of caring for his family? The way u yeye naija girls stereotype or grade a man by mere sight is alarming... tuehhh

7 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
My man!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by winner37(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
Is okay...
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by checkoutEnugu: 5:51pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

This one would born like 13 children and would start looking for who to train them for him undecided

At least it is better than you that will never see a man to marry her. Ewu, did he ask u to feed his wives? Wetin pass food wey una women dey chop ?. E pass rice and fish? Or indomie and egg? Or swallow?. Abeg carry your dirty sef commot for nairaland go find man

10 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Ximenez(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are you his account officer?

5 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Bobloco: 5:52pm On May 19, 2022
Isaiah 4:1

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel; Only let us be called by your name, To take away our reproach.”
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by toujurs: 5:52pm On May 19, 2022
Abia state women are so troublesome, very troublesome and toxic. Very difficult to meet a calm lady there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by kingyakos: 5:52pm On May 19, 2022
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by WibusJaga: 5:54pm On May 19, 2022
The parents of the brides must be poor peasants. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Prozico22(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
he told us earlier that one wife can satisfy him on like yul edochie
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Delaw44(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
At least he has made it to the headline.
Anything issue after the marriage is left for them to deal with. Congratulations bro!!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Success900(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2022
After round one him go hear arm angry grin

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by ponishah: 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
Dreal1247:
When the problems start, they will start blaming the village people. Don't be deceived by the sound produced by the bitter kola in the mouth of an articulate chewer. It is very bitter.
Solomon the king at last said, 'Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. A word is enough for the wise.
It is marriage no bitter kola, wish them happiness
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
These are the breeders of unknown gun men.

Say no to polygamy.

But yes to one wife many side chics.

Ignorant people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by RightToReject(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
toujurs:
Abia state women are so troublesome, very troublesome and toxic. Very difficult to meet a calm lady there.

Keep quiet, bumpkin! It smacks of idiocy throwing all the women from Abia State in the mud simply because a few of them broke your heart. Stop the generalization .

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by SpiritLION(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Blame your gender for endorsing nonsense and NOT the man.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by jrusky(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2022
Hahahahaha where are they the lousy mouthed who love throwing jabs on other tribe when news like this brake out.

Oh sorry I forgot Abia is in Benin city, oh sorry Abia is in Abeokuta oh sorry Abia is in Kano.

Kikikikiki!!!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
They are supposed to pay him for marrying these ones.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
This guy is the real MVP undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2022
Common understanding
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Concience55: 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
When other folks are struggling with one wife.

By the way.....

Am still wondering how we intend building a strong and prosperous country without EQUITY and JUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2022
WibusJaga:
The parents of the brides must be poor peasants. cheesy
Because they allowed their daughter to marry a polygamist?
The ones their daughter marry only the man,how are they faring?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Lepon02: 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
Great

Best wishes to the man!

Polygamy works. grin
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahahaha where are they the lousy mouthed who love throwing jabs on other tribe when news like this brake out.

Oh sorry I forgot Abia is in Benin city, oh sorry Abia is in Abeokuta oh sorry Abia is in Kano.

Kikikikiki!!![/s]
The same lousy mouth you take dey comment?
Kettle calling pot black..

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2022
Dreal1247:
When the problems start, they will start blaming the village people. Don't be deceived by the sound produced by the bitter kola in the mouth of an articulate chewer. It is very bitter.
Solomon the king at last said, 'Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. A word is enough for the wise.
And yet Solomon married hundreds of wives?
PLUS HUNDREDS OF CONCUBINES..
He married 1,2 ,7,9,25,50,95,150.. until 300 or so..
He never saw anything wrong when he was marrying them..
Until he married to his heart's satisfaction..
Who and what gave him the right to counsel others against polygamy?
Ogbeni,make that Solomon pack well angry
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2022
Maybe they are all products of Polygamy.....

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by toujurs: 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
RightToReject:

Keep quiet, bumpkin! It smacks of idiocy throwing all the women from Abia State in the mud simply because a few of them broke your heart. Stop the generalization .
Broke my heart? None broke my heart. Didn't you read the part i said. It's difficult to get a calm and respectful lady. Over there. I know what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
My family are the breeders of Abobakus.

Say no to polygamy.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by BadNews: 6:22pm On May 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Abaman001(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
Hungry igbo girls from poor parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.