Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online (89173 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / 4 Robbers Rape Lady In Ogun Uncompleted Building At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by nedekid: 8:45pm On May 19, 2022
And the CP is a woman. shocked
Those boys are done for!!
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Bigchristo: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
dre11:
Hemp Smokers Gang Rape Woman, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online

https://dailytrust.com/hemp-smokers-gang-rape-woman-release-nude-pictures-video-online
this explanation nor clear to me, so many questions needed to be answered.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Nonexisting: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Yamrees, vaginal miners i sight you.
https://www.nairaland.com/7097354/ifeanyi-njoku-killed-precious-okeke

-Okoro bufo
One of the skull miners sighted. Security operatives, take note
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by OkoroBufo: 9:17pm On May 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
One of the skull miners sighted. Security operatives, take note
Vaginal miner and necrophiliac ritualist, report yourself at DSS office.

-Okoro bufo
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Bouncing2(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
Where's the movie let's watch
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by micflo28(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Politely asking, where is the nude pictures

Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by CauseTrouble: 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
FuckDModz:

Sex tape is not for children. Try Ribena.

That was mean bruh �

1 Like

Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Nonexisting: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Vaginal miner and necrophiliac ritualist, report yourself at DSS office.

-Okoro bufo

You people have stolen a venza belonging to an army general. Soon, you will log out to join your colleagues to go for bank robbery in Abuja with the car. Agbero skull miner without sense.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Djelectron(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

That was only a logical response to an unthinking, brainless fool that is you. You are a typical example of a "know it all " with an empty head. An slowpoke living in delusions of grandeur.
You still haven't told us the full story of what happened Mr know it all.

Ahn ahn, baba chill nah..
D guy collect your babe??
All this English on top one person head?
Chai... Nawa oo
Him matter be like cat dey sleep, rat go bite him tail... grin grin grin
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Jennyclay(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2022
Jashub:
This narrative has a lot of questions that remain unanswered. But since this is Nigeria, a lot of emotional idìots will just start raining abuses on the suspects without making deep investigations undecided
Keep shut!!! You this rape apologist!!

Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Jennyclay(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
Romanoff:

What questions does the narrative have?
Stop wasting your time quoting a rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by McBenedict(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2022
Anyone who can do a 3d/2d Logo design should reach the resource person on Whatsapp via 0803526148
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2022
Jashub:
[s] This narrative has a lot of questions that remain unanswered. But since this is Nigeria, a lot of emotional idìots will just start raining abuses on the suspects without making deep investigations [/s] undecided

That you need to hear why they decided to drug her?
Or why they decided to gang rape her?
Or why they recorded her?
Or why they posted it online?
Mr Man, be human for once! It's just one incidence but the number of atrocities in this crime is just too much
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by drlateef: 10:56pm On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
I hardly read good news about Yoro Muslims

Just like IPOB Christians give us terrible news to read on daily basis.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by gaftsoil(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/hemp-smokers-gang-rape-woman-release-nude-pictures-video-online
Yoruba and rape
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:06pm On May 19, 2022
dre11:

What's picture of ashawo Nigerian police doing here? Was she a victim?

Rubbish post to divert on going Sokoto massacring of unarmed innocent christians by Nigeria sponsoring Islamic fulani jihadist.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by placeofallure(f): 11:48pm On May 19, 2022
Jashub:
Talking to emotional ìdiots like you is a futile exercise that I do not want to engage.

When you spill everything out, you won't be talking only to Tmberwolf1 but also to all of us that needs education. Oya, let's go there.

Please, don't insinuate she's a willing participant. Since when has going to the bar with a bf, sex partner become a crime?
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by placeofallure(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2022
Eiyebiokin:

Yes, a lot of question unanswered. What if she is a smoker and drug addict like them. She can't just be invited just like that when she no be mumu. Boys invited you not a boy. She get the liver for such thing and may the flexing turn otherwise

Like seriously? What kind of human beings reason like this? Ehn? Could it be the level of hardship in this country that is making people's brain depleted and melting per second per billing? Buhari eleyi o da o! So what if she is a smoker or addict? Does that warrant some criminals having a forceful carnal knowledge of her, especially when she's unconscious? If it were on flexing levels, then they don't need to drug her into submission. They all would simply get high together and get down! Common sense after all isn't common.

People like you are the problems we have in Nigeria! See reasoning!
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by ume1000: 1:02am On May 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Shut that shithole you call a mouth! Scumbag rape apologist like you should be shot at sight! You are only keeping quiet because you have been ratioed by everyone else in this thread.
how come male suspects are guilty before proven cos am sure u wouldn't say same in a reverse case
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by kenny160: 2:58am On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
These humans ehn... God forbid!
Everything about them stinks, stench and evil.

God bless the Omo Igbo Commissioner of police who fished out these stinking beasts, a relic of where they come from. Ishawuru people.
hopefully God will pity your condition and dash you sense one day even it is a second one or wash and use one, atleast you will make sense on nairaland once before you throway it again. I wish you get sense to see Nwaga name on the list. Igbo is one of the tribe I love before in fact one of my favourite but i beging to see them as brainless set of people when I enter nairaland I didn't know they are this bad. No wonder hausa people hate you so much..nonsense
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Patrictemmy(m): 3:55am On May 20, 2022
dre11:

Why putting the police officer picture above. Is she the criminal in the act?
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by harmony75: 4:07am On May 20, 2022
Idle mind is a devil's workshop lazy youth that won't find meaningful things to do with their lives. This is terrible!
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Dikegodspower(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2022
I think say this our sister commissioner is now an AIG, hmmmmm.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by investigator007: 5:55am On May 20, 2022
Na wa, which kind casting be this one na
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by kenny160: 6:20am On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
These humans ehn... God forbid!
Everything about them stinks, stench and evil.

God bless the Omo Igbo Commissioner of police who fished out these stinking beasts, a relic of where they come from. Ishawuru people.
hopefully God will pity your condition and dash you sense one day even it is a second one or wash and use one, atleast you will make sense on nairaland once before you throway it again. I wish you get sense to see Nwaga name on the list. Igbo is one of the tribe I love before in fact one of my favourite but i beging to see them as brainless set of people when I enter nairaland I didn't know they are this bad. No wonder hausa people hate you so much..nonsense
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by onome2013: 6:23am On May 20, 2022
Birds of the same feathers fly together. The hemp smokers may be her customers whom she has offended one way or the other
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2022
Up westsiders. Keep it coming.
Re: 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online by PlanktonX: 8:24am On May 20, 2022
One of the most stupid crime you can commit and be sent to jail for is rape...or sexual sin

In less than 5 minutes, your eye go clear and the reliality of being stupid and foolish become clear as you serve jail terms.

So sad how youth mortgage their previous lives daily for morsel of fufu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.