Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,337 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE (448 Views)

Hushpuppi: Malami Denies Exonerating DCP Kyari Over Money Laundering Allegations / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by Investigative: 12:24pm On May 19, 2022
Eyewitness: Deborah Yakubu murdered
Govt: "Public disturbance"

Eyewitness: Kano bomb blast
Govt: "Gas explosion"

Eyewitness: Burning of shops in Dei Dei
Govt: "Clashes"

They're always coming up with a cover-up every single time, e get why!!
IF HAPPENED IN EAST IS IPOB?��

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by Truthful00001(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2022
Are you trying to say that the government is biased?

I could remember when bomb blast was the talk of the day during Jonathan's tenure you never said the same thing, all you guys were saying was "the north is trying to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ"

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
Or they will tell you they’re still carrying out ‘investigations’ hoping you will eventually forget! Meanwhile, every crime and anonymous threatening letter emanating from the south-east, they scream ’IPOB!’ shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by Investigative: 12:44pm On May 19, 2022
Truthful00001:
Are you trying to say that the government is biased?

I could remember when bomb blast was the talk of the day during Jonathan's tenure you never said the same thing, all you guys were saying was "the north is trying to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ"
Next time read with your sense

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by Wazobia2216: 12:49pm On May 19, 2022
Na that one pain you

You no talk of a governor wey collect korokoro bribe wey him no understand but him pick Willie Obiano

Come hear wey a sel professed terrorist sympathizer wey no deny, a whole president still say na old sin be that! As in
shocked shocked
Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by Truthful00001(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
I can see! You have defect in your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exonerating Crimes In North While Blaming Ipob On SE by shortIGBOman: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Investigative:
Eyewitness: Deborah Yakubu murdered
Govt: "Public disturbance"

Eyewitness: Kano bomb blast
Govt: "Gas explosion"

Eyewitness: Burning of shops in Dei Dei
Govt: "Clashes"

They're always coming up with a cover-up every single time, e get why!!
IF HAPPENED IN EAST IS IPOB?��

The burning of Shops in Dei dei. Let me tell you the true story. IPOB Traders in Deidei, caused trouble. They beat a Northern Bike man and set his Bike ablaze. In retaliation, Northern youths killed over 20 IPOB Traders, burn down their Cars and Shops. And FCT Minister closed down the market.

Now tell me, who the thing affect most? IPOB Traders should stop causing troubles anywhere they go. If they do this in other places and go Scot free, we will never allow that in our beautiful North. They do anyhow for North, they will use their head carry am. cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike’s Profile & All You Need To Know About Him / APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.