Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit (68750 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by StagethemTVee: 1:07pm On May 19, 2022
Nollywood actor Zubby Michael is busted by the camera as he steals a quick glance at Nancy Isime's hips in a sexy outfit she wore to connect with another actress Uche Jombo.

Zubby who was already seated with Tacha and Unche Jombo was visibly shaken and uncomfortable with the outfit probably because it was unexpected at that particular setting. Even Tacha could not help but stare.

However Zubby quickly took his eyes off and was very uncomfortable when Nancy teased him, unable to look at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vau23n2q42w

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by DigitalyYours: 6:21pm On May 19, 2022
smiley

Looking is free and allowed grin

Check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by soulfood(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2022
If you are a lady and you think it wise to dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow with my 2 eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.

Modified- Go and read about Method acting. A good actor should act and it feels like you were just going about your normal life. Oblivious of the camera and crew. She was almost like she dey do stage play or skit.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Tbbt8: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Feast your eyes nwokem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Bunnatex(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Its nothing. Most of us do it. Just a peep wont hurt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by FalseProphet1(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
I see Nancy getting pregnant for Zubby Micheal, I see her becoming a baby mama for him cos he's (Zubby) isn't ready for marriage.

This I have seen.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by SailorUgo(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
angry

G for GLORY!!!

Somebody shout glory!
When no man thought he’ll steal a peak, he did it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Olami0394: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
How is this news?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Women definition is their body
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Faber(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Will this gist gurantee Tinubu SDP ticket in 14 days time as APC will run am street in 10 days time?

If yes, then this gist is useful. If no then this gist is as useless as both the op and Nancy's alleged hips

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by MrWondah(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
I've always wanted to bang this girl after banging her sister
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Block on fire so now I take precautions
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by gasparpisciotta: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Na man e be!

Even eunuchs are moved in their minds when they see the women with beautiful shapes.

Men are moved by sight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Nbotee(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
E no steal any peak, na she carry her sexy outfit stand for his line of sight

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Mopolchi: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Which kind news be this?

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Roon9(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2022
See wetin dey make fp.
Nl don finish kpatata

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Temptee101(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Everything na news for this yeye country

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Feferufil: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Taa, where's the hip? Shameless girl that chose to come out half naked in front of a man.... Even if he looked at her, I don't blame him.

After you foolish girls will show every part of your body to anyone that cares to look, rapists will start going about looking for who to rape to satisfy what their eyes have seen. It's a vicious cycle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Maybe he’s on heat period embarassed
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Stupid news really. No joke

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Mumusaphire: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Which kind news be dis sef. Naija bloggers no get joy at all. Very lazy to work. Is this one a news.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by emmanuelbrown26: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Damn it, what do daughters of hv to offer?
Just smelly, rotten pussy with bad that flows in between their leg

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by rajiedreez: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise right dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow too qit my 2 full eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.
Ok thanks for your review..but at least before you talk down on her make sure you have something to boast about for yourself..now go to bed and think about your life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by MrDoGood(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Why did she wear it?

For looks of course grin
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Houseofglam7(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Abusadiq01(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
Because of this news, Bag of beans don become 4K grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Salubata(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
How's this a news angry
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by STEWpid(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
Chai

The food in those hips are more than him, na Oga at the Toppest Tops dey pay for am!

Every parts of a woman's body is enchantment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.