Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit (68756 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by benedictilemona(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
Una sure dis girl no dy use something for dat waist so,d tin jez dy big anyhow
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by abhee007(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
R
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Internet22: 11:07am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise right dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow too qit my 2 full eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.
This your English fit kill person grin
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Enumerator(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2022
I wonder oo
Olami0394:
How is this news?
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 11:08am On May 20, 2022
scripted from the camera angle. and snake man brought it to FP? yu no get work.. Its been long i read something meaningful on FP.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by pacespot(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2022
What is news here please
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Gatekeepers: 11:09am On May 20, 2022
Haaa
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Codes151(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2022
So this rubbish made it to NL Timeline?
This is deceit.
This is rubbish.
@mods take this down pls.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by JeffSA: 11:11am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise right dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow too qit my 2 full eyes.

she fine no doubt but she no Sabi act at all. I have seen a lot of her movies, she doesn't know how to put life in her roles, my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by frowland(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actor Zubby Michael is busted by the camera as he steals a quick glance at Nancy Isime's hips in a sexy outfit she wore to connect with another actress Uche Jombo.

Zubby who was already seated with Tacha and Unche Jombo was visibly shaken and uncomfortable with the outfit probably because it was unexpected at that particular setting. Even Tacha could not help but stare.

However Zubby quickly took his eyes off and was very uncomfortable when Nancy teased him, unable to look at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vau23n2q42w

Clickbait!
I wish there is a way to send blow from the internet. People like you would have long been put out of your miserable jobs.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by flexyrule(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:

Your name never show up for murder case before...

You for know say her overreacting Na play.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Mikolo70(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nancy getting pregnant for Zubby Micheal, I see her becoming a baby mama for him cos he's (Zubby) isn't ready for marriage.

This I have seen.
You no dey ever see better things....
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by ThePlugg(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2022
And this is News in Nigeria..... mtcheeww
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by xynerise: 11:15am On May 20, 2022
What kind of Fuckery news is this? undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Jennyclay(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2022
Is this news?? Nawa for nairaland moderators oo!!
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Agentsalt: 11:18am On May 20, 2022
Bro nawa for u, wetin baba do una na
Faber:
Will this gist gurantee Tinubu SDP ticket in 14 days time as APC will run am street in 10 days time?

If yes, then this gist is useful. If no then this gist is as useless as both the op and Nancy's alleged hips
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Babaken(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2022
She wear it for people to look
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by HairyBalls: 11:23am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:

Just shut the fvck up nigga...

Una sabi complain too much...bitch ass
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by EmeraldJD: 11:23am On May 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nancy getting pregnant for Zubby Micheal, I see her becoming a baby mama for him cos he's (Zubby) isn't ready for marriage.

This I have seen.
That yansh pass Nollywood actor levels o.. only politicians and senior business men can afford that kind of yansh.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2022
That's sexual harasment. The Bible confirmed it. List of the eyes.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Cassahav: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actor Zubby Michael is busted by the camera as he steals a quick glance at Nancy Isime's hips in a sexy outfit she wore to connect with another actress Uche Jombo.

Zubby who was already seated with Tacha and Unche Jombo was visibly shaken and uncomfortable with the outfit probably because it was unexpected at that particular setting. Even Tacha could not help but stare.

However Zubby quickly took his eyes off and was very uncomfortable when Nancy teased him, unable to look at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vau23n2q42w

SMH
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by ednut1(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2022
Nigerian youtubers are a disgrace. Is this content
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 11:41am On May 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Damn it, what do daughters of hv to offer?
Just smelly, rotten pussy with bad that flows in between their leg
Everytime I see your moniker, senselessness follows.

I doubt you have a respectable mother, or you can say this about women in front of her.

She will break your useless teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Musty112: 11:43am On May 20, 2022
You dont advertise what you dont intend to sell. Spin it anyway you like nudity has more to do with seeking validation from people more than being confident in your body

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Lordswat(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
she wore it to be looked at she she got the attention she needed
why this akproko

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by humberjade: 11:45am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:

Well IMO, the director of that movie is guilty of 95% of all that went wrong with Blood Sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Funny enough... the video shows that he didn't even look at the hips.

Door open, the guy look, see person coming in, then comot eye.
Just to make news, hustlers come draw arrow from him eye as if the dey label diagram for intergrated science.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok thanks for your review..but at least before you talk down on her make sure you have something to boast about for yourself..now go to bed and think about your life..

Movie and acting criticisms are not new or strange... Matter of fact, people actually build careers out of doing what he did up there.

Your response sounds quite immature and obtuse! Movie production and acting are subject to reviews which can be positive, negative or mixed. They are all ACCEPTABLE!

Now, you think hard about your choice of words on a public space.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On May 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Movie and acting criticisms are not new or strange... Matter of fact, people actually build careers out of doing what he did up there.

Your response sounds quite immature and obtuse! Movie production and acting are subject to reviews which can be positive, negative or mixed.

Now, you think hard about your choice of words on a public space.
Ooh pls shh..say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by SlayerForever: 11:51am On May 20, 2022
Jobless blogger
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh pls shh..say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink

You have been tutored... Go and be less obtuse.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

You have been tutored... Go and be less obtuse.
You have gotten a response..get a grip of your life and stop seeking displaying your babyish attitude on a faceless forum.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.