Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen (57852 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2022
What kind of name is that? Lies.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by galadima77(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
These comments are hilarious!

But generals usually go with orderlies, did they leave the man and run away? grin

Orderlies ke...have you heard about how these bandits attack in numbers? It's a nightmare
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by tiswell(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2022
AntiBMC:

D "whole" about him is the many resources at his disposal both human and otherwise. His training and his access to weapons... that's what's whole about him.

You must not quote me to defend rvbbish.
keep kwayet!

blawdy cow.ard!
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by JBoss25(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2022
Tonitoniton:
Abuja generally is not safe, not even aso rock.

The abokis from core north has taking over fct.

They are very where in fct in large numbers, their number is swelling every day.

Crime of different magnitude is taking place in fct with out any form of publicity.

A friend was attacked a month ago in this same life camp area around 4pm while working on the street by the same hop head aboki with dagger and got away with.

They can easily get away with crime because they dont have any physical address. They sleep along the streets, on bikes, in front of lock up for the day shops, under the bridge, etc.

The muslims abokis knows how to cover up for one another no matter the crime committed.

The north, aka abokis/fulani muslims have been sowing seeds that they will certainly reap in due time
If anybody still thinks Abuja is safe is a complete fool, period!
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by sirnegi: 11:37am On May 20, 2022
We the civilian are on this matter
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by captainbangz: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

But generals usually go with orderlies, did they leave the man and run away? grin
I know one who doesn't, he likes keeping his profile low, most of them do that in Abuja. This man goes almost anywhere alone, you won't even know he is a General unless you are told.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by captainbangz: 11:42am On May 20, 2022
Govocrete:

Many Generals I know don’t like orderlies when they are off duty, they prefer to lay low like civilian. You can see them in jeans trousers with polo T-shirt, they don’t want people to know they are generals not because of fear but they want people to associate with them freely unlike corporals and sergeants that want the whole world to worship them.

More to that, you see Abuja, Kaduna, Benue states? You don't know who is who, person fit senior you.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by AntiBMC(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
tiswell:
keep kwayet!

blawdy cow.ard!

May thvnder fire you there. Stvpid almajiri baby factory born throway.

Ur father is a bigger c0ward for not using protection and birthing a bl00dy f00l like you.

I'm done reading/replying trash from an imb£cillic swin£. Caman geddifok.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by brandmix: 12:39pm On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Yesss grin … in an orderly fashion grin
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by DavidEsq(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
Reference:

Hahaha.... get an exercise bike or a treadmill.
Na weight I dey carry now. I go soon add skipping
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by tiswell(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
AntiBMC:

May thvnder fire you there. Stvpid almajiri baby factory born throway.

Ur father is a bigger c0ward for not using protection and birthing a bl00dy f00l like you.

I'm done reading/replying trash from an imb£cillic swin£. Caman geddifok.
I like your tears cheesy grin

ip.ob miscreant sad

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Igbojew: 2:17pm On May 20, 2022
Let us gather here to blame IPOB/ESN as usual.Ndi uchu....I am that Igbojew
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Tonitoniton(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2022
JBoss25:
If anybody still thinks Abuja is safe is a complete fool, period!

Na de Matter be that oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.