Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) (68361 Views)

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) / Checkout Prophet Odumeje's 2019 BMW X6 Car Worth Over $78,000(pics) / Does This Car Worth The Said Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by MrDoGood(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2022
shantti:

Which kind cars cost 1k in Canada, are cars that cheap. The average cost of cars in Canada in 45k. Which is expensive

Fairly used cars.

Just last year, a 2008 Hyundai sonata was bought for 500 CAD in Canada.

Do the conversion yourself and see.

It's just shipping and clearing that's expensive.

NOTE: it was accident free.
Drove straight to Benin, then to Abuja after clearing.

As at last year, the selling price was over 2m
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Berankis: 10:42am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

I dont know the crazy love nigerians have for corolla ..The tokunbo now sell for btw 2.850M to 3.1M, especially if its the sport edition.. i dont know if its just because of the exchange rate, greedy dealers or both...

Since yours doesnt have cool wheels, has high millage and also needs tiny body work, they might price it for less...

I suggest u do your maths and peg the price at something reasonble.. a little below greedy dralers' market value.....
We are always a desperate and hopeless people, who have no self-worth.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by kaymart: 10:42am On May 20, 2022
Keji1012:

Got my 2006 sport for 3.2m
Lol by a million miles
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2022
They will buy it.....I trust my people
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by advanceDNA: 10:43am On May 20, 2022
Berankis:

We are always a desperate and hopeless people, who have no self-worth.

Be calming down naaa...
Nigerians are not that bad
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by azpekuliar: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its still fallacy to say all road users drive 15k and above per year....

It is not fallacy. You are just ignorant of the driving habits of the average American.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by satysaca: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
You mean the landing cost or what. That's great corolla is hot cake over here.

quote author=shams040 post=112982415]This is not toyota sport. Just normal toyota. But I jst saw 2009 for 2.4M.[/quote]
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by enoks326: 10:45am On May 20, 2022
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls
edogu76: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 20, 2022
Stop forming, dont they have panel beaters over there? Our panel beaters will turn that car into mint.

You dont know that 90% of the shiny cars you see in car stands here came into the country worse than that car.?
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by veektoh(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2022
Penboy:

How person go sabi car wey get good engine and gear selection boss

Honestly, you’ll need the help of a good Mechanic or a good car guy
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by azpekuliar: 10:46am On May 20, 2022
enoks326:
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls

Stop disturbing us. Are we Ghanians?
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by CCC2(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2022
shams040:

but like how much would this sell for in Nigeria?

You can sell it for 2.5m.
It would have been more but millage is really high and the engine wont be long before it starts misbehaving.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by advanceDNA: 10:47am On May 20, 2022
azpekuliar:

It is not fallacy. You are ignorant of the driving habits of the average American.

Its not fallacy, its not fallacy, yet you keep using the word "average"....just put "all" so we know all car owner in canada and US use their car the same way..besides im not the only person who said the milage is high....so i dont get all this ..
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2022
shams040:
Toyota Correla 2007, Driven 299,999 miles. Canada used.

Only problems, rust on the right rear fender and airbag light is on.

Almost 300,000 miles shocked

This is at best a dead car.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Penboy: 10:49am On May 20, 2022
Ayo7:
Run the car history with the VIN number

Is there a website for this boss?
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its still fallacy to say all road users drive 15k and above per year....
He said on the average.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Evii: 10:49am On May 20, 2022
This country is a mess to the extend that anything that has been rejected/scrapped in Europe are allowed into this country.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2022
shams040:
Toyota Correla 2007, Driven 299,999 miles. Canada used.

Only problems, rust on the right rear fender and airbag light is on.
they will buy it in Nigeria , Toyota life begins at 299,999

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Agugbadin: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
Sorry for your self, why this kind of scrap, is it because Naija is a dumping ground.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by alyarmouk(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2022
Letz do business based on sincerity, if you wish.
I'm into cars. I help people sell here too...they ship in, I clear, sell, and send the calculated amount back.
I no get another work wey I dey do
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Yankee101: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
Safety Safety Safety!!!

Please don't
Imagine your family member using this car with no working airbag or rusted wheel axle and chassis

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by azpekuliar: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its not fallacy, its not fallacy, yet you keep using the word "average"....just put "all" so we know all car owner in canada and US use their car the same way..besides im not the only person who said the milage is high....so i dont get all this ..

You are the one that brought in that “all”. The fellow said “average”
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by GistFullGround: 10:51am On May 20, 2022

This is a dead car. Anything 150,000 below is good. This is car that will kill you with High blood pressure las las grin

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by treatise: 10:52am On May 20, 2022
shams040:

Okay then.

I am seeing so many cars around me at $2k to 6k. Do people use Nissan and ford in Nigeria?
Mostly in state capitals where the parts and mechanics are readily available . But you'd have to wait longer to get buyers at reasonable prices.
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by advanceDNA: 10:52am On May 20, 2022
goslowgoslow:

He said on the average.

You too??...so average now has a meaning...

If he meant average...why did he say all 2005 cars cant have low millage...why did he claim all cars coming to nigeria are fraudulently adjusted to have low odometer reading...
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by West2019(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2022
shams040:

3.2m
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by treatise: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
GistFullGround:

This is a dead car. Anything 150,000 below is good. This is car that will kill you with High blood pressure las las grin

Invalid , high mileage does not necessarily reflect the status of a car.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by Winneygirl(f): 10:54am On May 20, 2022
I will not pay 2M for this.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by treatise: 10:54am On May 20, 2022
Evii:
This country is a mess to the extend that anything that has been rejected/scrapped in Europe are allowed into this country.
Since Independence !

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by kaymart: 10:55am On May 20, 2022
Larrykaysail:
they will buy it in Nigeria , Toyota life begins at 299,999
Lol
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by advanceDNA: 10:55am On May 20, 2022
azpekuliar:

You are the one that brought in that “all”. The fellow said “average”

Please go and read his comment, the conversation i exchanged with him is not one..
U just dived in somewhere....

He had alrrady mentioned that all 2005 vehicle have hogh milage and all acrs coming to nigeria are fraudulently adjusted to red low...which was why i said thats fallacy...cos he has no proof....im tired
Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by West2019(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2022
shams040:

Get this 3 you become.landlord in Lagos State area in Agege or ebengda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.