Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities (1399 Views)

University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / Lautech Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities Despite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Sheynex(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2022
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, has directed its staff and students to resume academic activities amidst the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

The tech-varsity stated the directive in a release signed by the Registrar, Kayode A. Ogunleye on Thursday.

The terse statement as spotted few minutes ago read: “Upon the directive of the Visitor to the University, the Management hereby informs all staff and students that the University will continue its academic activities for the First Semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Session on Thursday May 26, 2022.

“The amended Academic Calendar for the semester will soon be made available.
Staff and students are hereby enjoined to abide with this directive.

“On behalf of the Acting Vice Chancellor, Prof M. O. Liasu, I welcome all students back to the campus and wish them a crisis-free semester”.

https://exclusivebase.com.ng/lautech-pulls-out-of-ASUU-strike-announces-resumption-of-academic-activities/

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by dedonfranco(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2022
No solution yet between FG and ASUU.

GOOD NEWS

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Meeloreh(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
It's good.
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by MightyHand(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2022
Good News for N80 Billion party...
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Greenscientist: 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
H
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by GuyFawkes7: 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.........when we go still pull out nawwwwwww

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Balogunodua(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2022
Sheynex:
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, has directed its staff and students to resume academic activities amidst the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

The tech-varsity stated the directive in a release signed by the Registrar, Kayode A. Ogunleye on Thursday.

The terse statement as spotted few minutes ago read: “Upon the directive of the Visitor to the University, the Management hereby informs all staff and students that the University will continue its academic activities for the First Semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Session on Thursday May 26, 2022.

“The amended Academic Calendar for the semester will soon be made available.
Staff and students are hereby enjoined to abide with this directive.

“On behalf of the Acting Vice Chancellor, Prof M. O. Liasu, I welcome all students back to the campus and wish them a crisis-free semester”.

https://exclusivebase.com.ng/lautech-pulls-out-of-ASUU-strike-announces-resumption-of-academic-activities/
Good
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Temcash: 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
Proud to be a ladokitesmiley

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Johnsonibx(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
Space booked grin grin grin

I prays lecture commence as stated.
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Clementoons: 9:55pm On May 19, 2022
Temcash:
i am an indigene of OYO, can i gain admission into LAU as i choose it as second choice? .
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2022
If Dem start pulling out one by one... hmm I wonder ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Adv14(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2022
ASUU lautech is still on strike, though management do sent out memo on resumption but it's resumption without lectures because ASUU won't go to class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Adv14(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2022
Temcash:

Oh what level and dept?
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Temcash: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
Adv14:

Oh what level and dept?
100l and A.E.R.D department.
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Adv14(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2022
Temcash:

100l and A.E.R.D department.

Good jaiye lo
Re: LAUTECH Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities by Temcash: 2:55pm On May 21, 2022
Clementoons:
i am an indigene of OYO, can i gain admission into LAU as i choose it as second choice? .
Call me if you have time

(1) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria / Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune / All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.