Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower (871 Views)

NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2022
Npower have reiterated that Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that completed their biometrics months ago are not to repeat the biometrics, this statement was made in a response to a question raised by an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer regarding the biometrics (see image below)
Once your biometrics have been captured you are not to do it again, Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that have completed their biometrics are to wait for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date to be set on their verification page on the nasims website.
The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date will be uniform, unified and general nationwide, all documents uploaded to the nasims profile page of the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer will be presented physically to the Npower verification officers at the physical verification venue when the Npower stream 2 physical verification date is set.

Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by Jubal01: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Ok. Good job. Pls when will january stipend failed transactions be re-initiated again?
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2022
Jubal01:
Ok. Good job.
Pls when will january stipend failed transactions be re-initiated again?
Exercise patience you will be paid
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by Soleye24(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower have reiterated that Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that completed their biometrics months ago are not to repeat the biometrics, this statement was made in a response to a question raised by an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer regarding the biometrics (see image below)
Once your biometrics have been captured you are not to do it again, Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that have completed their biometrics are to wait for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date to be set on their verification page on the nasims website.
The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date will be uniform, unified and general nationwide, all documents uploaded to the nasims profile page of the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer will be presented physically to the Npower verification officers at the physical verification venue when the Npower stream 2 physical verification date is set.
My bank account has been closed and match as been marked as paid. Please how do I change my account details on my portal to w new one?
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2022
Soleye24:

My bank account has been closed and match as been marked as paid. Please how do I change my account details on my portal to w new one?
Send an email to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com and send your new account details, a screenshot of your nasims profile page and your Npower ID or call 018888148
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by Soleye24(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send an email to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com and send your new account details, a screenshot of your nasims profile page and your Npower ID or call 018888148
Thanks
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by manchyme: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Oga abeg no vex.
How do i do the biometrics?
From a business centre or phone? As in the finger capturing. I log in my portal and the capture will be activate once the device is there or how please?
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2022
manchyme:

Oga abeg no vex.
From a business centre or phone? As in the finger capturing. I log in my portal and the capture will be activate once the device is there or how please?
Go to business center.
Re: Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower by Lightened: 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
Check my siggy
manchyme:

Oga abeg no vex.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Urgently Needed / Remote Workers Needed / Discover Nursing In America And Carebean Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.