Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) (50758 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 11:39pm On May 19, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
[/quote]

My father’s already dead but he’s NOT aware!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 11:44pm On May 19, 2022
Freedom34:

Clown!
Which part of d statement quoted above can't u comprehend, biko?

Biko, Nkakwu na ya papa name?
Sorry I didn't ask u for it!

You are too stupid and dumb to make sense out of anything. Infact, you're a simpleton!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 11:48pm On May 19, 2022
Freedom34:

Clown!
Which part of d statement quoted above can't u comprehend, biko?

Biko, Nkakwu na ya papa name?
Sorry I didn't ask u for it!

I know you're an IDIOT but I never thought you are that stupid and ignorant! I guess you really need to go back to elementary school to learn the fundamentals of reading and comprehension
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by 9japride(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2022
These looks like guns most vigilante members usually carries. What I have noticed in nairaland is that certain people from a particular region love to blackmail people to silent. Especially when one rise a question. Due to the hatred they have for Igbos, everyone just hide under Ipob issue to continue their hatred. I saw the weapons retrieved from the guys I believe that attack one school in the north, those weapons were deadly. Yet, I didn't see any comment from these people who are putting much effort in eastern matters? Nobody is talking about the ticking time bomb of almajiris who are menace to the society. How can a large number of individuals just go about attacking peace loving people without any arrest or even an attempt to stop them? It baffles me seriously.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On May 20, 2022
Pump action galore.......... grin
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by od501: 12:13am On May 20, 2022
jrusky:

Nnwanne are you for real? So it's fed govt now that sponsor ugm? So those bitch brandishing weapons, burning shops are fed govt agents? So those enforcing sit at home are federal govt agent? So those speaking fluent clean igbo attacking people are fed govt agent?

Biko bro you are from where? Pls when last have you check your mental stability? Pls im not been rude but I noticed the cord is not connected to the upstairs kind of with this your below intellectual per statement.

I never knew any igbo is this dumb this is very strange.

It's either you are too young to understand the country you live in, or you are just too naive to understand extent of evil unleash on people they don't like.

People like you are the reason the FG is succeeding in their evil in SE region. You are acting exactly by their script. You are thinking this way cos they want you do. Let me try and bring you up to speed.

The first time IPOB initiated this sit at home idea, there was 90% compliance. It was so effective that people obliged to continue, an idea IPOB warned against at the first place.

Now, fastward 2022, the media is now making us believe that the same IPOB with 99% back up by the masses are going around shooting the same people, kidnapping them, and burning their houses. What for exactly? The FG knows that IPOB has the backing of majority of Igbos, and they are going everything to turn the people against IPOB.

Have you also asked yourself why this whole violence in the SE started few months after the NIA chief announced that IPOB is gaining much sympathy from international organisations? Have you asked yourself why the FG under Buhari has been killing this people since 2017 for just carrying flags and placards? The facts are there for you to check.

Then in 2022, some hidiots in the media comes to tell you that the same IPOB are not even killing the security forces oppressing them, but the masses that has been supporting since inception, and people like you believed that news? Omo... I just hope you are not a University graduate, cos it will be shameful to notice that you can't see the simplest answer standing right before you. You just cannot connect the puzzle.

Kanu was there during GEJ tenure, who knows Kanu then sef? Common sense should have made you ask why the Nigerian government under Buhari want this man and his group dead? It can only happen if they have something up their sleeves. Have you read Maliafa's report? Have you been listening to MNK's broadcast since 2014?

I guess not, or do you think the late Maliafa, an Oxford graduate is an illiterate too? Oga...go find that report and read, only then you can understand what you are doing to yourself. You are definitely standing on the wrong side, turning your back against your own people.

You made mention of the gun men speaking Igbo...lol...you are very funny. IPOB was formed in 2014 ( or 2012 I guess) but in 2003, Anambra State government House and other government properties was razed by gun men. Were those men IPOB from the future?

The point is, the FG are using some criminal elements, be it thugs, kidnappers, and rogue security agents to carry out those activities, after which their media arm moves in to accuse it on IPOB. Do me a favour, don't just read Nigeria newspapers, study them, study the reportage, especially about the SE. Only then will you find out that they are in synergy with their pay masters in Abuja.

Make a phone to Orlu in Imo State where the Army razed over 50 houses in one day, with people inside. How many of that news did you see on newspapers? How about the masked DSS killed during one of their attacks on a police station. When he was unmasked, and searched, they found his ID card and was later identified as a DSS official. Surprisely, no media House carried that news, and even few Online blogs that did deleted it within 24 hours. Make your findings.

Guy, you know nothing, you just read some wack reportage by brown envelope media House and you begin to shout IPOB did this and that. Oga make calls to those places they said it happened ,you'd be surprised what the actual story is. And believe it or not, IPOB is the last line of defence for an average SEner.

Should this people (God forbid) disappears tomorrow, oga, you people are finished. Or do I even need to tell you what's really happening in Imo. I don't have that time. But I can assure you that you don't know what's going on. Keep ranting , and continue playing by their book. Bye.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Stanchem029: 12:15am On May 20, 2022
smile11s:

95k credited to your account. stay safe
Anthony m okeke is behind that account, he is a notorious scamm@r.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by muyico(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Kill them all
They are not useful no anyone
I though u're from east? U beta b careful b4 dey chop up ur head! "mo so fun e o"......
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:22am On May 20, 2022
UNDFTD:

Me undftd father’s already dead but he’s NOT aware!

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Track7: 12:24am On May 20, 2022
Seredebe:

Who is mrbanner?
a moniker on this nairaland he reports very others begging post here tagging them a scammer, but never report any of Anthony okeke post now faith s.h , which is truly a scammer, because that moniker mrbanner is behind all this fake begging spree using new alternative account everywhere to post
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Track7: 12:31am On May 20, 2022
Seredebe:

Who is mrbanner?
https://www.nairaland.com/mrbanner
He only uses be this account to call on mods he view threads with other moniker steady
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by VPN11(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2022
A National army that killed children at lekki toll gate, an army that pays ramson to free their generals kidnapped by fulani bandits, an army whose most decorated general Mr buhari has been defected by the terrorist who helped him to power. That army can never be trusted.

Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, stated categorically that they will use the Gwari, Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, and Idoma of the Middle Belt as tools to continue their military campaign to conquer the South. He insinuated that Nigeria is a plantation bequeathed to the Fulani by Allah and that the Fulani will milk it until it dies.

[b]The symbol of the resistance of Fulani enslavement of the South is Biafra. [/b]Biafra has continued to be the beacon to which every intelligent person residing in Southern Kaduna, Jos, Pankshin, Jalingo, through Wukari, Makurdi, Otukpo, Ankpa, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Katsina-Ala, Obudu, Ikom, Abakaliki, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Opobo, Warri, Agbor, Asaba, and Uromi in the East to Ilorin, Okene, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Okitipupa, Benin City, and Sapele in the west must look to for freedom, self-determination and defeat of the Fulani scheme to conquer and enslave the South. We are not suggesting that every nation encompassing these cities should become Biafra. Far from it. Each nation in the geographical area called Nigeria must decide for itself whether it wants to continue to stay in Nigeria and become enslaved or get out of Nigeria and assume its own identity, freedom and nationality. Biafra has made its choice – Biafra will get out of Nigeria and will not be conquered, Islamized and enslaved. It will not matter how difficult it is; it will not matter how long it takes and it will not matter whether Nigeria likes it or not. This is Biafra’s destiny and we will take our destiny in our hands. When God created human beings, He bestowed on them certain inalienable rights – the right to life [right to live your life and not have someone else snuff it out]; freedom of speech [the right to speak your mind]; freedom of association [the right to decide for yourself who you want to associate or be with]; freedom of religion [the right to choose how to worship God]; freedom of assembly [the right to assemble and meet with other people of your choice for purposes other than committing a crime].There are other natural rights.

These rights are enshrined in the United Nations Charter and have been recognized and enforced in most parts of the world in recent times. It is as a result of these inalienable rights that the following new countries were created since 1990. They are: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, and Russia, (all of which were forcibly conscripted into the former Soviet Union or USSR); Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia, Macedonia (all of which were formerly cobbled together and held by force as Yugoslavia by Marshall Tito until 1990-1992); Slovakia and Czech Republic (both of which were in a forced relationship formerly called Czechoslovakia); East Timor which was formerly occupied by Indonesia and South Sudan which was separated from Sudan and gained its independence in July 2011. These 26 countries all became independent between 1990 and 2011 as a result of the enforcement of the principle of self-determination by the United Nations.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by VPN11(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2022
od501:

It's either you are too young to understand the country you live in, or you are just too naive to understand extent of evil unleash on people they don't like.

People like you are the responsibility the FG is succeeding in their evil in the SE region. You are acting perfectly by their script. You are thinking this way cos they want you do. Let me try and bring you up to speed.

The first time IPOB initiated this sit at home idea, there was 90% compliance. It was so effective that people obliged to continue, an idea IPOB warned against at the first place.

Now, fastward 2022, the media is now making us believe that the same IPOB with 99% back up by the masses are going around shooting the same people, kidnapping them, and burning their houses. What for exactly? The FG knows that IPOB has the backing of majority of Igbos, and they are going everything to turn the people against IPOB.

Have you also asked yourself why this whole violence in the SE started few months after the NIA chief announced that IPOB is gaining much sympathy from international organisations? Have you asked yourself why the FG under Buhari has been killing this people since 2017 for just carrying flags and placards? The facts are there for you to check.

Then in 2022, some hidiots in the media comes to tell you that the same IPOB are not even killing the security forces oppressing them, but the masses that has been supporting since inception, and people like you believed that news? Omo... I just hope you are not a University graduate, cos it will be shameful to notice that you can't see the simplest answer standing right before you. You just cannot connect the puzzle.

Kanu was there during GEJ tenure, who knows Kanu then sef? Common sense should have made you ask why the Nigerian government under Buhari want this man and his group dead? It can only happen if they have something up their sleeves. Have you read Maliafa's report? Have you been listening to MNK's broadcast since 2014?

I guess not, or do you think the late Maliafa, an Oxford graduate is an illiterate too? Oga...go find that report and read, only then you can understand what you are doing to yourself. You are definitely standing on the wrong side, turning your back against your own people.

You made mention of the gun men speaking Igbo...lol...you are very funny. IPOB was formed in 2014 ( or 2012 I guess) but in 2003, Anambra State government House and other government properties was razed by gun men. Were those men IPOB from the future?

The point is, the FG are using some criminal elements, be it thugs, kidnappers, and rogue security agents to carry out those activities, after which their media arm moves in to accuse it on IPOB. Do me a favour, don't just read Nigeria newspapers, study them, study the reportage, especially about the SE. Only then will you find out that they are in synergy with their pay masters in Abuja.

Make a phone to Orlu in Imo State where the Army razed over 50 houses in one day, with people inside. How many of that news did you see on newspapers? How about the masked DSS killed during one of their attacks on a police station. When he was unmasked, and searched, they found his ID card and was later identified as a DSS official. Surprisely, no media House carried that news, and even few Online blogs that did deleted it within 24 hours. Make your findings.

Guy, you know nothing, you just read some wack reportage by brown envelope media House and you begin to shout IPOB did this and that. Oga make calls to those places they said it happened ,you'd be surprised what the actual story is. And believe it or not, IPOB is the last line of defence for an average SEner.

Should this people (God forbid) disappears tomorrow, oga, you people are finished. Or do I even need to tell you what's really happening in Imo. I don't have that time. But I can assure you that you don't know what's going on. Keep ranting , and continue playing by their book. Bye.

Well ARTICULATED
THANK YOU .

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 12:51am On May 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
[/quote]

Me ipobarecriminals father’s already dead but he’s NOT aware!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't believe this shit undecided undecided

Federal government and co are in charge of this shit going on in Southeast....

Those guys will ensure sit at home every Mondays,no policeman will stop them.....

They will now be posting some criminals and heavy weapons...

This shit is staged mhen...

When they were burning police stations and killing security operatives, you were clapping for them. Now that the police are going silent, you accusing them and FG of being behind chaos.

You lots never take responsibility. One thing I know you lots for. You always have something to blame.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Freedom34: 1:16am On May 20, 2022
Lolz....Clown!
UNDFTD:

I know you're an IDIOT but I never thought you are that stupid and ignorant! I guess you really need to go back to elementary school to learn the fundamentals of reading and comprehension
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 2:04am On May 20, 2022
Welcome development...

Meanwhile, the kidnapped victims of the kaduna train are still in captives

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Kwestionair: 2:44am On May 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
Who cares? Someone believes it

Yeah, illiterate and daft man believes it.
Someone that believed Buhari can turn #1 to $1 believes it. We’re not surprised

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 2:53am On May 20, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz....Clown!

I guess it's funny being stupid and ignorant!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by zedegit: 3:27am On May 20, 2022
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Zeezenho: 3:34am On May 20, 2022
Coregists:
Over to my brothers from the east

Meanwhile see the atrocities committed by unknown gunmen, troops just uncovered it>>> https://salemgists.com/troops-uncover-mass-grave-where-slain-military-couple-were-dumped-kill-many-graphic-photos/

Why not show us the atrocious act carried on Igbo youth by the zoo military.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Zeezenho: 3:35am On May 20, 2022
Afonjakid:
Foolish brainwashed low life bokoharam wannabe . Coming to a gun fight with a knife..

Looks like they are now beginning to run out of Ak-47 and are now using Dane guns and pump action . stupid umu elohim angry

See pain and bitterness from an afonja sons of falling demons.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Zeezenho: 3:39am On May 20, 2022
TheGift:

If they are in charge, why hasn’t Nnamdi Kanu said and defended same?

Why is Simon Ekpa claiming responsibility?

Why is one faction IPOB blaming Simon Ekpa and Autopiloters?

Why is that former lady ally of Simon Ekpa blaming Him and His Men for the hijacking of ESN and murders of key IPOB figures?

How come you know what all the South-East governors do not know?

And are you saying the Igbos are so gullible that they are acting on FG directions, thinking it is coming from IPOB?

When you have satisfactorily answered these questions, then you can properly test your assumptions and opinions- before stating them as if they are indisputable facts.

Oga why not tell how UGM came to be why not tell us why the military invaded our land why not tell why the killing of Igbo youths in ezu river?

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Tingotoe: 4:10am On May 20, 2022
Kwestionair:

Yeah, illiterate and daft man believes it.
Someone that believed Buhari can turn #1 to $1 believes it. We’re not surprised
Yeah just take a look at your horrible language skills and I'll show you the illiterate who believes that Buhari is actually Jubril from Sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71