Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? (2661 Views)

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 12:33am On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
[s]A young pretty biitch liked me in my new area so much to the extent of forcing friendship with ma baby sis just to get close cheesy tho i still reject despite ma lil sis plead to date her saying she overlove Theboy cheesy reasons because d day i wanted to collect 3 points i was welcomed by a horrible smell i couldn't resist cheesy cheesy fake a call as if mans not hot cheesy .....
Theboy was shocked to hear a news from ma lil homie that the biitch was broadcasting that i was chasing her for long time while she kept rejecting my advances, was dumbfounded that moment cheesy[/s]

Keep using 'b1tch' around your so called baby sis. Someone is already refering to her as a b1tch too and who knows, she might fvCk a dog one day out of confusion of her identity. I am sure you would love that.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Karleb(m): 1:50am On May 20, 2022
2ndchildhood:
I was surprised when People were coming to me everytime for financial assistance in my rural neighborhood, unnecessary closeness and respect. Gossips started flying around about me being stingy, simply because I don't have much to give. Those I borrowed money to, if I ask for my money, we go turn enemy. Not knowing that my room partner, when I checked in newly, due to how I dress and carry myself, my guy don use me form level for himself by telling people that my father is a senator..
Person wey me and him dey drink garri as breakfast go work most times.

grin

Sorry man.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 8:51am On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Keep using 'b1tch' around your so called baby sis. Someone is already refering to her as a b1tch too and who knows, she might fvCk a dog one day out of confusion of her identity. I am sure you would love that.
If she do what you mentioned then calling her a biitch aint no crime cheesy cheesy abeg gettat
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by okunwaye(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2022
that I was a gay,back then in sec school. because I am an introvert and kept away for girlscry
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by okunwaye(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2022
cry
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 9:55am On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
My lil sis is a b1tch then. cheesy

Ok.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok, even my sisters are biitches too.
Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 10:30am On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy I am a product of a b1tch

Now you know what it's like to call another person's sister a b1tch like your sister. cheesy

Hungry Monkee.

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Ahmback(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2022
Faber:
Omo! Sokoloan defame me, tell my niggas I be loan prostitute, that I defrauded them, that I am wanted by EFCC shocked shocked

Omoh I shock o. How can I defraud fraudsters grin grin I come ask one of their agents one question?

"Shey my house address dey my loan application form, why not come my house come collect una money if they born una papa well"
if na u shey u go show body? grin
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 10:48am On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Ever since i saw you smashing on my whorre mammy, it gave me sleepless nights, watching you clap on her ass really hurt me alot, it makes me depressed that i look like a frustrated Baboon
cheesy cheesy That's not good i never knew you were watching my Big black balls hitting the damn hole son cheesy grin cheesy

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 10:50am On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy I love the word b1tch cause my wh0re mum is one cheesy grin cheesy

Ok cheesy
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 10:59am On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
My girlfriend is literally a b1tch. Check link to see pic of how we love each other grin don't blame me, I am broke and jobless. grin embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/7057453/found-love-nl/2#112461549

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok, so when are you coming to fill my wh0re mammy hole again with your gigantic black cock? cheesy
Yea, that reminds me, please tell your wh0re momma to not hesitate to call me again when your big old foolish pop is outta town again, so i can make her pussy popping with liquid, sticky n whitish stuffs coming outta there cheesy and oh tell her my appologies once again for the bruises on her pussy the last time we smashed cheesy
kindly ask her to show you the hole so u can see the wonders of ma work son cheesy cheesy

DON'T BOTHER MENTIONING AGAIN COS AM DONE WITH YOU... you are too weak for a troll, go n learn work cheesy cheesy

Signout

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Acidbath: 1:02pm On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:

I am ready to sacrifice my nyash to my fellow men before I die of hunger. No thanks to my wh0re of a useless mother and f@gg0t dad.

Help me please embarassed

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by MrWondah(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
wumi2017:
People dey look me and talk say I go get plenty boyfriends grin grin ..
Let my be your nairaland boyfriend. My nairaland girlfriend no free talk to me again
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by bigpicture001: 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
WondaBeauty:
While i was in nigeria, i had heard a lot of gossip about me in my neighbourhood and i can't help it but to laugh, tins like

"chai, see as she be lik mami-water"
"i like her o but she too dey carry body abeg"
" i wish say i fit just marry her nw"
"if u go near dis one nw, she go just use english kill u befor she go con slap u" and others...

though that was a long time before i moved to an estate but i really missed that area in lagos

I rush go check ur pix...

Omo, ur fine too much.. I no blame dem
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 9:06am On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

I rush go check ur pix...
Omo, ur fine too much.. I no blame dem
lol thanks... Though i don't think about it much cos beauty is in the heart.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by bigpicture001: 9:22am On May 27, 2022
WondaBeauty:

lol thanks... Though i don't think about it much cos beauty is in the heart.

Are u sure..? This one beauty is in ur moniker
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Ciscodollards(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2022
That I change men like am changing my G-strings
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2022
Theboy21:
Yea, that reminds me, please tell your wh0re momma to not hesitate to call me again when your big old foolish pop is outta town again, so i can make her pussy popping with liquid, sticky n whitish stuffs coming outta there cheesy and oh tell her my appologies once again for the bruises on her pussy the last time we smashed cheesy
kindly ask her to show you the hole so u can see the wonders of ma work son cheesy cheesy

DON'T BOTHER MENTIONING AGAIN COS AM DONE WITH YOU... you are too weak for a troll, go n learn work cheesy cheesy

Signout
Nigga got served, grin I'm here to see more vawulence brov.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Abort mission bro, you are quoting an ugly ass dude with grubby hairy balls
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by fattprince(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Exactly what I thought too.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 7:27pm On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thats just a name. Didn't had anytin in mind putting dat there.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 7:27pm On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thats just a name. Didn't had anytin in mind putting dat there.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Dude, thats just a name lol
didn't had anytin in mind creating that.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 6:36am On May 28, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Nigga got served, grin I'm here to see more vawulence brov.
Comrade don't mind that fool, i only made a harmless comment that doesn't refer to him or any of his family, d fool then took it personal n start involving family, he been think say na peaceful comrade i be cheesy ... Without his knowledge i am a confirm troll with my former account, plenty ban don humble the boy cheesy cheesy and no insult for this life wey i no take for here but e no dey pain me even small cheesy if you are faint hearted you no fit withstand this people here, small thing dem call ur mother, sisters cheesy Comrade violence sure pass for here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Mide3367: 1:46am On Aug 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

His name is chris Mark posing as a man and a woman with bank account Brenda Harrison,
Palmpay.

Email chrismark000007@gmail.com
Whatsapp on 08126342928

Monica wondabeauty and arvidlybased is a scammer.. Nairalanders please beware.. Always do deep research before sending your hard-earned money to any useless thief here.. No allow one fvcking lazy and reta.rded thief steal your resources.. No fall for that theif o..
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Cazzim(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2022
WondaBeauty:
While i was in nigeria, i had heard a lot of gossip about me in my neighbourhood and i can't help it but to laugh, tins like

"chai, see as she be lik mami-water"
"i like her o but she too dey carry body abeg"
" i wish say i fit just marry her nw"
"if u go near dis one nw, she go just use english kill u befor she go con slap u" and others...

though that was a long time before i moved to an estate but i really missed that area in lagos

are you sure?
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by AkorBishop: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
What rumor did you hear about yourself that got you surprised?

That I want to use my wife do money Ritual,that whenever I call my wife name na my daughter face dey come out...LAST YEAR Rumor Hot!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official DOWRY & Current Bride price as of November 2022!! / My Relationship Is At Stake / Don't Eat Everything On Skirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.