Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become (393 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / 2019 Elections: What Nigeria Can Learn From South Africa By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Moz22: 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
This image is a perfect reflection of what has become this country... The monkeys chased away the occupants of this vehicle but lack the technical know how of how to move the car..

Back in 2015, these old cabals formed a caucus in APC and took over mantle of leadership yet they don't even have a single idea of how to move this country forward instead we've been retrogressing drastically. There was once a country

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Vincyman: 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
Nigeria, Rest in peace ..No, rest in corruption. May God help us. The major prayer point besay may the next president no con worse pass buhari

1 Like

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Zonefree(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2022
The monkeys never had the intention of driving the car same as APC never had the intention of good governance. Their main concern is to loot and destroy and they are doing that perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by eagleu: 6:12pm On May 19, 2022
Nice example.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by aigohior(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
Nigeria is a free for all,

1 Like

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Moz22: 6:49pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The monkeys never had the intention of driving the car same as APC never had the intention of good governance. Their main concern is to loot and destroy and they are doing that perfectly.
sigh! God help us leave this country
Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Moz22: 6:49pm On May 19, 2022
aigohior:
Nigeria is a free for all,
how do u mean
Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Moz22: 6:50pm On May 19, 2022
Vincyman:
Nigeria, Rest in peace ..No rest in corruption. May God help us. The major prayer point besay may the next president no con worse pass buhari
are u still praying for this country? U might need to change your prayer point..
Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Vincyman: 7:05pm On May 19, 2022
Or better still, I pray for my family and friends in Nigeria
Moz22:
are u still praying for this country? U might need to change your prayer point..

1 Like

Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by Moz22: 7:25pm On May 19, 2022
Vincyman:
Or better still, I pray for my family and friends in Nigeria
mind including me in ur prayers... I need em so badly
Re: Perfect Illustration Of What Nigeria Has Become by aigohior(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2022
Moz22:
how do u mean

in the image, all the monkeys are having their way with the car and nobody is controlling or driving them.
So also is Nigeria, anybody can just do anything and their will be no justice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Won't Use Consensus For President . APC Chairman Adamu Says. Punch / Kidnapped Prelate Shares Shocking Details Of Ordeal In Fulani Den (Full Video) / Buhari Moves To Choose His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.