Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) (64373 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by SlayerForever: 10:38am On May 20, 2022
superCleanworks:

It will shock you to see the price higher. Not because the manufacturer wants the price to be that high but government will ensure it with high cost of production, taxes, levies, more levies, higher levies and bribes too. Then forex will join in the rape too.

Anyway, let us watch & see.

Yes we await the price.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by iezeiyida(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2022
Innoson is doing very great things cool
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by muyico(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Jonegonu:
Little by little we will get there. It is just a matter of time.
when is no more use in beta country? When develop country av hd beta 1. We wil b shining in old glory.were totally behind in black africa
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Alexpetra: 10:47am On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:
Just in: Innoson rolls out IVM keke

Made in Anambra for Nigerian roads.

Moves to crash Keke prices!!!

Good move.
nice development... But if the price is not lesser than, it won't stop importation.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by BinamRex: 10:50am On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:

Good move.

Is Innoson manufacturing these things are just assembling products manufactured in China?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by chccho(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2022
All this archaic mode of transportation is for 3rd world countries. In 2022 we shouldn't be considering Motorcycle/tricycles as a means of mass transportation.... Nothing commendable about this
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by DOM7: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
I celebrate greatness,i celebrate solution!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2022
Innoson growing from strength to strength

Watch the video of the Tricycle manufacturers by Innoson for African market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by chccho(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2022
BinamRex:

Is Innoson manufacturing these things are just assembling products manufactured in China?
Innoson doesn't manufacture most of his vehicles are just assembled in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by adefitim(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2022
God bless you INNOSON
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by F117nighthawk: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
This guy get business sense no be small
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Allisgud: 10:55am On May 20, 2022
Abeg jare no difference only the logo,they should have created something to identify from distance,dey try sha,they should make it cheaper at list 600k,come and see how people will dump bajaj
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 10:56am On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:

Good move.
The price is what will determine whether it is made for Nigeria rroads
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
We. Don't. Need. Kekee again in this. Country,, it's too local
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2022
Good products...
They should make it affordable to the have not than the imported ones.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2022
Long overdue. Very good development "BUT" Mr Innoson biko dont conceded to some devils attempt to manipulate you in hiking the price to suit their greed and their financial gluttony.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by leozzz: 11:01am On May 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
It does not look different from what we see everyday. I expect more innovation from innoson

You expect what to be different ??

Why not create yours, and make it different. Don't know why some people have issues with others progressing.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2022
Nigeria needs igbos to survive they should stop fooling themselves
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by sidonlook: 11:26am On May 20, 2022
The price may not be more than N1m.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Benitoh: 11:27am On May 20, 2022
Pharoah, pharoah, pharoah, pharoah.......................h let my people goooo
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2022
Innoson!
Innoson!!
Innoson!!!
How many times did I call you?
YOU ARE DOING WELL.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by wpadmin: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Think9ja:
The thing I love the most about this man is the fact that he refused to travel to any yeye place to site his business.

That is how it should be.

Not forcing people to relocate to a place where you buy land 70M and then use 30M to sand fill. Same land you can get for probably half the price elsewhere.

I've said it before, all my businesses will be cited in my village in Karu Local Government Area.

God bless you
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by sidonlook: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
It does not look different from what we see everyday. I expect more innovation from innoson
You need to appreciate him firstly before asking for more.
You can design a model and take it to Innoson. You could make millions if your design is accepted.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2022
Please I want to knw why yorubas has hate and grudges over igbos, I live and work in abroad, I had this colleague of mine from yoruba, he has this fear that each time we will talking he always bring tribalism into to our discussion, while talking in public with other of my colleagues white and few blacks from other countries I refer every Nigerians Nigerian but this guy keep telling them this one nah ibo bla bla bla, even one of my colleagues igbo but he live and grown up in lagos , each time we are together he start keeping yoruba to him, imagine he's dragging my fellow igbo man with me,. Today we were talking generally about red oil, i told him most of the red oil in Nigeria are not original that they mixed it with chemicals, this guy changed it to me in public telling me how igbo people use to sell fake things, he even Start asking other nationals which tribe do international prostitute more in Nigeria and they told him Edo girls, I asked him , let say Nigeria divide today edo state will go with which tribe , he said edo nah igbo nah, abeg which time edo state and igbos became brothers and sisters Please Yorubas should stop these their useless hateful character towards igbos, fulani will maimed and kill their parents In their farms they will carry cow and goats go north go pled with fulani leaders to stop the killing but will be eager to attack igbos online because of ugm sit at home order , how many yoruba blood has igbo spill in lagos Street But fulanis keep tormenting them in their same lagos, I was even surprised when they said igbos started end stars in lagos, they even claimed nah igbos chased their oba out of his palace... children of hate should grow up nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:

Good move.

No innovation. I was expecting something different. Still looks like TaTa
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
ednut1:
Nothing different from what’s currently obtainable. Na only logo different. It wont be cheaper than the existing brands too

As a matter of fact it will be cheaper. Local is always cheaper, no matter how you look at it. It doesn't look much different from what's out there? That's expected. In big business the one thing you never do is to stray too far from the market or worse, fight against it because almost invariably you will loose, big time too.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good development from the Anambra businessman cool
Sure.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by koondog: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Please I want to knw why yorubas has hate and grudges over igbos, I live and work in abroad, I had this colleague of mine from yoruba, he has this fear that each time we will talking he always bring tribalism into to our discussion, while talking in public with other of my colleagues white and few blacks from other countries I refer every Nigerians Nigerian but this guy keep telling them this one nah ibo bla bla bla, even one of my colleagues igbo but he live and grown up in lagos , each time we are together he start keeping yoruba to him, imagine he's dragging my fellow igbo man with me,. Today we were talking generally about red oil, i told him most of the red oil in Nigeria are not original that they mixed it with chemicals, this guy changed it to me in public telling me how igbo people use to sell fake things, he even Start asking other nationals which tribe do international prostitute more in Nigeria and they told him Edo girls, I asked him , let say Nigeria divide today edo state will go with which tribe , he said edo nah igbo nah, abeg which time edo state and igbos became brothers and sisters Please Yorubas should stop these their useless hateful character towards igbos, fulani will maimed and kill their parents In their farms they will carry cow and goats go north go pled with fulani leaders to stop the killing but will be eager to attack igbos online because of ugm sit at home order , how many yoruba blood has igbo spill in lagos Street But fulanis keep tormenting them in their same lagos, I was even surprised when they said igbos started end stars in lagos, they even claimed nah igbos chased their oba out of his palace... children of hate should grow up nah

Afonjas are a very dangerous and hateful people. I don't know Igbo man that associate with them abroad. They can poison you out of envy. Stay away from them. Cut that guy off, cut him off.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by shizzle1: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
This tricycle will sell more in the Nigerian mkt than innoson cars.
How many people genuinely wish their car to be of IVM brand, even among the Igbos?
It is only politicians that buy them with govt money to score political point.
Igbos will glorify IVM online but cruises GLK350/450 and lexus330/350 offline
Mara na abum' onye Igbo tupu ibido kpariwam'
Your comment may sound patronizing and objective, but quick question:

Do you own a car? What make and model?

If you own one and it's not innoson, then you're a dimwitted and foolish hypocrite
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

No innovation. I was expecting something different. Still looks like TaTa

The point of business is not to win beauty/popularity contests but to make money. By using local parts and manufacturing locally the price of these vehicles can be easily reduced by at least 30% not including customs duties and such. It doesn't look different because it is trying to corner an already established market in which case the one thing NOT to do is innovate. Innovation will come later once the brand is accepted.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Am not an Igbo but my love for them is endless.

Igbos are so friendly unless u push them to the wall before they vent the venom in them.
God bless the IGBOS and bless us too
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Make innoson dey manufacture laptop too now. Average Nigerians can't get all these expensive US laptops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.