Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) (64390 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by luluman: 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Give it up for Igbos!!

Even though this is a good news for Nigeria as a whole, haters will still hate!
Just the way your brothers too never see anything good in others.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Igbojew: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
Watch and see how haters will invade this beautiful thread because the news is about the Igbo man that hate with passion....I am that Igbojew
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2022
bestdefender:
Omo that's good ,what Nigeria need is good restructuring and watch Nigeria develop

No be lie
Everything no be dangotD
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Give it up for Igbos!!

Even though this is a good news for Nigeria as a whole, haters will still hate!

It's a good development
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by makaveli902: 5:51pm On May 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
It does not look different from what we see everyday. I expect more innovation from innoson

Like you want it have wings ba?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by benzion72(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2022
Total ban on foreign Marwa with reasonable price will help the company
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Good idea and product, but the battery position should be reviewed, if not person go dey buy battery every week because of thieves. GOOD ONE, WE CAN IMPROVE!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by God1stson(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
IVM please we don'tt need Keke for human transport, why don't you design it in away that it can be use for selling cloths or food in it, that's what they use them for in Europe. people so that people can drive it back home.
Have been in a business before?Do u know how much India and China make from selling to Nigeria? Grow up, this business direction is good for innoson and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Optmus(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:
This is a fantastic development. I await the price, which I expect to be much lower.

Igbo Esika. Igbo Amaka.

Exclaim it!
Shout it from the mountaintop bro!

Igbo amaka today, Igbo amaka tomorrow, Igbo amaka forever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Wwwq: 7:28pm On May 20, 2022
Hope this one will be cheap unlike his other highly ridiculous pricy cars
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Saw one a week a ago...
I was wowwwwwed!!!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good restructuring in the categories of

Good leader

Good road

Education

Electricity

Job opportunity

Security

Even regional cos healthy competition brings forth development.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
Terrence99:

But Igbos no get dilute to their own problems.
Because of you
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by MrBachelor: 11:16pm On May 20, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Cos we came out of war that lasted for 3yrs and made a remarkable achievement when u and ur grand father are there waiting for free money. So we deserve the recognition

You obviously didn't see war, that's a statement of fact.
Your father was probably still a kid during the war. Your grandpa might have been one of the sell-outs (maximum respect to him if he wasn't) during the war. In essence, the war and the aftermath is not a rationale for you lot to keep acting stupidly on here. You all make others look terrible.
Always remember that you're not the only Igbos out there. Have that engraved in your consciousness, stupid.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2022
MrBachelor:

You obviously didn't see war, that's a statement of fact.
Your father was probably still a kid during the war. Your grandpa might have been one of the sell-outs (maximum respect to him if he wasn't) during the war. In essence, the war and the aftermath is not a rationale for you lot to keep acting stupidly on here. You all make others look terrible.
Always remember that you're not the only Igbos out there. Have that engraved in your consciousness, stupid.

Obviously u r pained i can smell jealousy from.. go take a shower
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Tundex911: 3:47am On May 21, 2022
bestdefender:
Omo that's good ,what Nigeria need is good restructuring and watch Nigeria develop

I agree with you but the East will be more developed than others in my own opinion

Peace ✌️
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Highvotage: 10:17am On May 21, 2022
an0daGuy:
Inno baba grin

Keep manufacturing pride in the east, your people commend you

Do quick and take over GTBANK make we show the slackers how to handle the financial economy of the eastern motherland

Must he take over someone bank if he realy need to venture into banking system?
It is well with you with your kindly of posts.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by nnadychuks(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2022
SlayerForever:
Just in: Innoson rolls out IVM keke

Made in Anambra for Nigerian roads.

Moves to crash Keke prices!!!

Good move.
how do I get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.