Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Thanks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thanks (1327 Views)

Thanks for your input / I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) / Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Gallybounce: 11:47pm On May 19, 2022
thank you guys

1 Like

Re: Thanks by OlawaleBammie: 11:52pm On May 19, 2022
Gallybounce:
I’m popular nairalander, so I had to use this new moniker to keep my identity .. I’ve been in this forum for 4 years ,, I live in ogun state
And I will delete this moniker after I get response..

I’m a crypto trader -arbitrage ( it’s simple you just buy crypto from one platform and go sell am where the price is high ) and I sell car( I bring buyers and I get paid grin) and I also sell land( work part time for some real estate company , I get commission , I no be omonile o grin )

, atleast I make between 200- 1.2m monthly.

But 400k to 600k on average monthly .. but I do spend heavily cos I take care of plenty responsibility..

I’m 25 years old, I have four plots of land, I already developed one of the lands. I just need to roof it and do the burglary and door.

I live with my parents and I’m responsible, I don’t smoke , drink , bet nor womanize but I have gf.

Infact I’m living adult life in their house .

I have ND, and I’m about to start my degree program ( 200 level ), waiting for resumption , my course is in ARTS

grin
I have 3million naira saved

Now the issues I’m facing right now is that I don’t know what to do with my life at the moment , I’m just living it as e Dey happen . Lol. But I’m not really doing bad .
grin

Now
1. I want to go back to school
2. I want to roof my house ( I’ve completed it , it remains roofing and tbh I want to use all this fancy roof, so that I’ll always be happy seeing my house, )
3. I want to travel out( maybe to uk or Scandinavia countries . To do what ? I don’t know yet grin)
4. I want to buy a car ( to cruise around grin and to do Uber in the evening )
What should I do with the money ?

Already I was going to be saving until December , I hope to save up to 7m by then . But I just felt that I should use what I’ve saved so far .

Note: I’m not good at physical-(shop) business,

Educationally I’m average
My strong advice to u is that u should just dey continue to dey live ur life as e dey happen cus a don dey confused already.

Even all ur plans sef are confused grin

9 Likes

Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 11:53pm On May 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
My strong advice to u is that u should just dey continue to dey live ur life as e dey happen cus a don dey confused already.

Even all ur plans sef are confused grin
lol brotherly no be small thing o .

I say make I bring am to nairaland make una advise me.
Re: Thanks by Agohmamuda1: 11:56pm On May 19, 2022
@Phonesweetshopng the best phone plug in the world.
Re: Thanks by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Your life seems sweet.
Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 12:13am On May 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin grin

Your life seems sweet.
Tbh I just want to be sure if I’m taking the right decision.

I’m the type of person that doesn’t have specific plan . But soon as money enter my hand I go just use am do anything available at the time ,
Re: Thanks by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On May 20, 2022
Gallybounce:
Tbh I just want to be sure if I’m taking the right decision.

I’m the type of person that doesn’t have specific plan . But soon as money enter my hand I go just use am do anything available at the time ,

You are on the right track.

Don't stop whatever you are doing that's fetching you money. I think it's legit.

Roof your house.

Go get a degree.

Then travel out via education route.

Your life is eventful, enjoy it dearie !

1 Like

Re: Thanks by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2022
If you no know wetin to do, just send the money put for my account make i dey save am for you.

Re: Thanks by Tinubuadvocate: 12:27am On May 20, 2022
Kudos to you boy.Just go and roof your house first if possible you can finished it then sit down again think what you can do next. You can't do everything at same time. I'm 24 years when finished my first house.
Re: Thanks by being(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2022
U have 3M in savings which keeps increasing .
What do u use it for out of ur listed wants?

I think u should rule out car & uber for now. Car without uber is a liability( u will keep.spending on it). Uber is energy & time consuming - it might affect ur other paroles. - Is it even in ogun state u want to be doing uber- offside nìyẹn

Complete d house- use fine roof, gud. And rent it out. This is my advice for d 3m +++

Finish schooling too- u dont need too much money for that one.

Travel out-- my advise- u can go on vacation once a while later.
But to just relocate- to go and do what?
If u don't go by schooling there, with IT skills or health sector skills, it won't be easy over there.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by ImoleNaija: 1:01am On May 20, 2022
Gallybounce:

I'm for sale, young Richie. You can buy me with #93k & invest the rest of your savings.

For the those who buy, I have an eleven-year-old Facebook account for sale.

As for OP, if you buy me, you automatically own the Facebook account.

Re: Thanks by gaby(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2022
Popular Nairalander...
Wehdone
Re: Thanks by Freestainworld(m): 2:13am On May 20, 2022
Borrow Buhari your money, he will not be able to pay back with interest on time, before you know it, NNPC will become yours.
Re: Thanks by Zonefree(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2022
You don't womanize
You don't drink
You don't smoke
You don't bet

But you have a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

Having a Nigerian girlfriend is worse than the 4 things you claimed you don't do.
Re: Thanks by iluvdonjazzy: 3:07am On May 20, 2022
You are so funny, you are doing legit business and cool cash you are there thinking of all these problems. Don't worry I will send my account details now for you to forward the money to me so that MAKE I HELP YOU KEEP AM.
Re: Thanks by biggy4joe(m): 3:35am On May 20, 2022
I think pressure from the house is what is working u up,guy focus on what ever u r doin now and find a way to still be relevant in wat ever u are doin....Find small car like Camry pencil light that u can manage wey go help u with ur Waka about and please don't invest in that Uber business like dis so that u nor go become a bitter person.
Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 6:25am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
You don't womanize
You don't drink
You don't smoke
You don't bet

But you have a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

Having a Nigerian girlfriend is worse than the 4 things you claimed you don't do.

Lol , you’re right . She sabi nag and I sabi ignore grin and nobody Dey tell her to adjust since she knows I barely give a fhuck . grin
Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 6:32am On May 20, 2022
biggy4joe:
I think pressure from the house is what is working u up,guy focus on what ever u r doin now and find a way to still be relevant in wat ever u are doin....Find small car like Camry pencil light that u can manage wey go help u with ur Waka about and please don't invest in that Uber business like dis so that u nor go become a bitter person.
hmm no pressure from home tbh and even my mom was the one that encouraged me to start to develop one of the lands cos then My plan was to keep buying land. But I no go lie mehn, money I Dey spend for house upkeep no be small thing but I’m still kinda happy doing that cos my parents are getting old and I’m the last born.
I don’t like pencil camry o, I like Lexus bro I’ll rather wait till I can afford correct car.

Thanks for your input bro , God bless
Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 6:34am On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
You are so funny, you are doing legit business and cool cash you are there thinking of all these problems. Don't worry I will send my account details now for you to forward the money to me so that MAKE I HELP YOU KEEP AM.
Lol
I just brought the issues here so that I won’t regret in the next 5- 10 years for taking bad decision . I needed to be sure that I’m doing the right thing.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Thanks by ibechris(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2022
At 25...u are doing well.

Advice:
Leave abroad matter out of this and finish your education,u could do this on a part time such as enrolling for open University which will give u an opportunity to do your business well.

Secondly,I can bet u that the cost of roofing your house might dwarf the 3million u have because it cost me close to 1.7million to roof my 2bedrooms in the village last year and now that material has gone up...u may need to compare and contrast what really suits u economically.

Thirdly,find a way to start writing down every money that goes out for expense and ensure u also write down the exact amount that comes in,with that in mind,u may have solved 20% of your money problem. This is because knowing how u spend your money helps u to block leakages all by tracking it down.

Fortly,ensure every time u earn an income,immediately transfer out the exact amount u would like to save or set aside and by so doing,u would be able to save and keep track of your expenses.

And finally,save your money in Money market fund and to avoid unnecessary bank deductions.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Ishilove: 9:40am On May 20, 2022
A very focused young man. Impressive

1 Like

Re: Thanks by BItt: 10:55am On May 20, 2022
just fast and pray about you decison. it will turn out fine
Re: Thanks by Sukkyy2010: 2:19pm On May 20, 2022
It's not necessary I say this but to gratify my urge I've got to say this, that you're doing well bro at that your said age glory be to God.

I envy your fortune and I'll advise you become close or more closer to God, allow holy spirit rule your world/life and avoid fornication.

I can't advise you to marry now but just in case you can't resist your sexual urge I advise you give it all it takes to control it bcoz a man who has control over his sexual urge solve 70% of his life problem. Avoid daughter of Eve if you're not ready to marry.

The bottom line is that: Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them. ' (Eccl 12:1).

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Pk01(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Gallybounce post=112994085]I’m popular nairalander, so I had to use this new moniker to keep my identity .. I’ve been in this forum for 4 years ,, I live in ogun state

I’m a crypto trader -arbitrage ( it’s simple you just buy crypto from one platform and go sell am where the price is high ) and I sell car( I bring buyers and I get paid grin) and I also sell land( work part time for some real estate company , I get commission , I no be omonile o grin )

But 400k to 600k on average monthly .. but I do spend heavily cos I take care of plenty responsibility..

I’m 25 years old, I have four plots of land, I already developed one of the lands. I just need to roof it and do the burglary and door.

I live with my parents and I’m responsible, I don’t smoke , drink , bet nor womanize but I have gf.

I have ND, and I’m about to start my degree program ( 200 level ), waiting for resumption , my course is in ARTS

grin

***congratulations bro.. Please which of the exchanges are u using..
Binance to kucoin
Binance to luno
Mexc to binance..

Please give me a hint.
Re: Thanks by seanwilliam(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
Pk01:

congratulations bro.. Please which of the exchanges are u using..
Binance to kucoin
Binance to luno
Mexc to binance..

Please give me a hint.

How bro

How is the arbitrage done ??
Re: Thanks by Pk01(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
seanwilliam:

How bro

How is the arbitrage done ??
is coins arbitrage boss.. How I wish ops,Will tell us.. The platforms he is using.
Re: Thanks by Rubbiish(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2022
Gallybounce:

2. I want to roof my house ( I’ve completed it , it remains roofing and tbh I want to use all this fancy roof, so that I’ll always be happy seeing my house, )
@bold Do not relax on your house project thinking u have completed it. Every first time house owner always think this way, talking from experience, i thought after roofing the project is done, but the truth is the real spending on housing project starts from roofing. After roofing, u have plastering, windows, doors, ceiling, tiles, plumbing & electricals etc. What u have spent to roofing level is nothing compared to what u will be spending after roofing. Do not relax thinking u have completed your house!

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Kenni700(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2022
This is what I will do:

1. Complete my house.
(That's the first major problem to solve in a man's life).

2. Buy more lands.(maybe 2 lands or 1 in a prime location).

These are what I will do for myself.

Implement and thank me in the next 6months.
Re: Thanks by IMO01: 7:31pm On May 21, 2022
I sells cars and land too but i dont make this amount .

Car business now dey tough unless na you get the car. If you be marketer omo e no easy oh

Land na once once

Maybe its the arbitrage business thats giving you d money. Show us the way baba i want to buy and build my own house.
Re: Thanks by Erums(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Gallybounce:
I’m popular nairalander, so I had to use this new moniker to keep my identity .. I’ve been in this forum for 4 years ,, I live in ogun state

grin

Now the issues I’m facing right now is that I don’t know what to do with my life at the moment , I’m just living it as e Dey happen . Lol. But I’m not really doing bad .
grin

Now
1. I want to go back to school
3. I want to travel out( maybe to uk or Scandinavia countries . To do what ? I don’t know yet grin)
4. I want to buy a car ( to cruise around grin and to do Uber in the evening )
What should I do with the money ?

Already I was going to be saving until December , I hope to save up to 7m by then . But I just felt that I should use what I’ve saved so far .

Note: I’m not good at physical-(shop) business,

Educationally I’m average

Cc pansophist
Seatrade
Fanadezisback
Airforce1
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Igbofam2
Sanchez01
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Luminous

7m is not enuff to complete your house.... If guess u don't know yet
Re: Thanks by raphemmanuel(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Gallybounce:
lol brotherly no be small thing o .

I say make I bring am to nairaland make una advise me.

why u wan travel go abroad when you are already doing well here in Nigeria.
If you have to travel abroad it can be on vacation, unless you want to pursue a course that will fetch you more money comfortably than what you are earning.

Abeg bros you fit put me through on this crypto trading arbitrage. I need your help on that abeg.
Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
ibechris:
At 25...u are doing well.

Advice:
Leave abroad matter out of this and finish your education,u could do this on a part time such as enrolling for open University which will give u an opportunity to do your business well.

Secondly,I can bet u that the cost of roofing your house might dwarf the 3million u have because it cost me close to 1.7million to roof my 2bedrooms in the village last year and now that material has gone up...u may need to compare and contrast what really suits u economically.

Thirdly,find a way to start writing down every money that goes out for expense and ensure u also write down the exact amount that comes in,with that in mind,u may have solved 20% of your money problem. This is because knowing how u spend your money helps u to block leakages all by tracking it down.

Fortly,ensure every time u earn an income,immediately transfer out the exact amount u would like to save or set aside and by so doing,u would be able to save and keep track of your expenses.

And finally,save your money in Money market fund and to avoid unnecessary bank deductions.

Keep it up.

I later spent 3.3m to roof it.
It got to a stage I begin Dey ask myself what who send
Me work . Lol

Thanks for your input

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Stock Up 64% Since October / Carlos Slim Or Warren Buffet, Who Is The Better Investor? / Get Interest And Collateral Free Loan For Ur Business And Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.