Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends (1595 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by collinsitedjere(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/t14_kRItQ5s?feature=share

A video making the rounds on social media shows a young lady uncontrollably crying after her relationship of a decade crashed. In the viral video, the lady identified as Queen Ijeoma Emmanuel stated that it has been three weeks since her ten-year relationship hit rock bottom. Ijeoma, who’s apparently devastated by the development, couldn’t hold back her tears. (VIDEO)
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Nobody: 12:41am On May 20, 2022
Relationship to me no suppose pass 2 years highest 3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Hashabiah: 12:51am On May 20, 2022
This woman is just foolish. How can you date for 10 years without a plan? As a woman ,you should have known that your biological clock ticks faster than a man's and you do not have the luxury of his eating suya indefinitely.

Anyway, I hope this serves as a lesson to all those who are into relationships that have no headway

And for the emotional ìdiots that will come and attack my post, may your end be like hers .

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by EmzyT: 12:53am On May 20, 2022
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Ecos(m): 1:24am On May 20, 2022
Premium tears grin Chai the guy don chop both thank u and very much join

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Lalami3232(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Stallionhorse: 4:01am On May 20, 2022
Last last.. Everybody go chop breakfast..
Abi this one no sabi our national anthem ni
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Coded081(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2022
The breakfast is going round
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Groovedaddy: 5:12am On May 20, 2022
The question is was she exclusive with the guy during the period? The same girl maybe accommodating 2yrs, 5yrs even 12yrs alongside. Nigerian ladies don't know how to be faithful most times

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by gulfer: 6:51am On May 20, 2022
Thrash, she's just looking for followers of her YouTube shorts channel. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2022
Dj play me last last by burna boy grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Demigod22: 8:33am On May 20, 2022
This breakfast plenty, it will reach all of us.

DJ, put me on last last by Burnaboy.
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Boogyman557: 8:34am On May 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Those girls wey de answer IJEOMA dem de sabi CRY no be small..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by shege45: 9:24am On May 20, 2022
Groovedaddy:
The question is was she exclusive with the guy during the period? The same girl maybe accommodating 2yrs, 5yrs even 12yrs alongside. Nigerian ladies don't know how to be faithful most times
exactly. And when you catch them, dey expect you not to go because of the number of years you guys spent together
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by immortalmortal: 10:02am On May 20, 2022
Premium tears
Re: Lady In Tears As Her Relationship Of Ten Years Ends by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2022
There ll be a better tomorrow. No time to cry over spilled milk. God never forget His people.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ppl Engaging In Highly Risky Sexual Ventures? / content deleted / Not Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.