Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47134 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kenbee(f): 8:14am On May 20, 2022
Gen ghen
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by chuguu(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2022
Leave the police to do their job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2022
He's a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Brainjotting: 8:15am On May 20, 2022
Nawao, how do you just arrest people randomly and term them ESN or IPOB. Please let proper investigation be done.

If you need a business plan or want to learn how to write for a token. Let's talk business
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by baretalk: 8:16am On May 20, 2022
An actor can be a cultist, armed robber or killer, Op so you mean because he is an actor, he is an angel?

Una funny...let the military do their job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Henricarter(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2022
Stop this rubbish you typing let the police do there work
Zonefree:
What Nigerian police is doing in Imo state now is, they will arrest random innocent civilians, present awka-made guns and tag them ESN/Unknown Gunmen.

Check the table there and ask yourself, how can ESN members carry such pipes there as guns? Does it even make sense? Even ITJs and JVCs don't roll with such tools talk more of ESN.

I got a WhatsApp memo earlier this week from friends telling every youths in Owerri to stay indoors once it's 8pm, that Nigerian police will arrest random youths and tag ESN members...it's happening already. The world needs to know the atrocities Nigerian police and Army are committing in Imo State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Mandela89(f): 8:18am On May 20, 2022
So is only hoodlums that are member of ESN

3 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2022
And when they removed your shirts and trousers,... U automatically looks guilty before anyone that sees u cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Reality3080: 8:19am On May 20, 2022
Advocate500:
read the line ,so that you will understand were they are coming, someone that have a career might find it difficult to involved in such unrewarding venture.

Nigeria police are notorious in roping people into what they know nothing about.

I pray you don't become a victim of police blackmail and seek for public support to vindicate your claim of nonsense.

Learn how to think rationally, i am an antagonist of ipob or ESN doesn't stop me from being reasonable.
Evans also had businesses

What else do u have to say?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Exclusive101: 8:20am On May 20, 2022
He should go n clear his name as for me I trust no Igbo or Ipob claiming innocence on SM. If Nigeria police arrest you falsely you go there to clear yourself, this is not the first time I was arrested by police. Nigeria is not America or Europe that have an efficient security system.

Zonefree:
What Nigerian police is doing in Imo state now is, they will arrest random innocent civilians, present awka-made guns and tag them ESN/Unknown Gunmen.

Check the table there and ask yourself, how can ESN members carry such pipes there as guns? Does it even make sense? Even ITJs and JVCs don't roll with such tools talk more of ESN.

I got a WhatsApp memo earlier this week from friends telling every youths in Owerri to stay indoors once it's 8pm, that Nigerian police will arrest random youths and tag ESN members...it's happening already. The world needs to know the atrocities Nigerian police and Army are committing in Imo State.

4 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Dumfrank(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2022
I honestly feel like insulting you, but I won't.

Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, na me be thief and criminal. Ewu!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by frankson1(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

Been an Actor doesn't stop him from not joining the cannibalistic family.
The OP didn't do him any good by posting his picture with a gun, whether acting or not. Imagine his type of movies undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Exclusive101: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
There is no bile anywhere, I have been arrested for wandering n slept at the police station, when the dpo arrived next morning I cleared myself n he told them to let me go without paying a kobo n that is in a zone there's no unrest. Let your friend go n clear his name if he can not he should rot in the police jail.

Zonefree:

Tomorrow may be your turn and we'll be saying same thing you just said now. Be careful how spew your bile

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by gozie112(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2022
Zealot is not esn member..the he's the only musician we have in oguta LGA...they should release him asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

trash
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Ndibuna: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
It could be his secondary occupation, who knows

3 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by ndujones: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
Anybody can be anything. It doesn't matter if he is an actor or not. Abba Kyari was a police officer and also a drug baron.
Don't swear for what you don't know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by GoodSerpent: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Don't you know Nigeria police for arresting and arraigning innocent people.
I never said he is not a culprit...but anything can happen in Nigeria.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by fubsy: 8:24am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

I don't think your statement is necessary. There are several situations that the police randomly pick people on the streets and tag them suspects or criminals to score cheap points or make revenue for themselves in the name of bail. It does not seem like you know the person that has been arrested, personally, but you have concluded that he is guilty as paraded. Please let us be circumspect with our comments. We know the nation is bleeding, but we should not poke a knife into the nation's wound, by making unguarded and inflammatory comments about someone that is innocent unless declared guilty by court.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by dadavivo: 8:24am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

We won't be surprised here to know that your mother is a prostitute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2022
Oblongata:
Na DSS dey form all these stuffs

We all know IPOB na peace loving people with flags.

People that cannot hurt a fly, and even if they do mistake carry guns, na the latest model wey dem do yesterday dem dey carry… they are too rich and sophisticated to carry handmade. We have caught you again DSS.

Ipob can't hurt a fly? Are you mad or just intentionally being stupid ?

Useless bastard

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:25am On May 20, 2022
Oblongata:
Na DSS dey form all these stuffs

We all know IPOB na peace loving people with flags.

People that cannot hurt a fly, and even if they do mistake carry guns, na the latest model wey dem do yesterday dem dey carry… they are too rich and sophisticated to carry handmade. We have caught you again DSS.
You be very funny oh

2 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 8:26am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Shut up, I said shut that ur dirty mouth...evil man..... ur own is coming ...Mark my words
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

May this prayer get back to u in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by GoodSerpent: 8:26am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Exclusive101 post=112999151]There is no bile anywhere, I have been arrested for wandering n slept at the police station, when the dpo arrived next morning I cleared myself n he told them to let me go without paying a kobo n that is in a zone there's no unrest. Let your friend go n clear his name if he can not he should rot in the police jail.
Hmm....Nigeria police free you without collecting kobo....!!! Weldone sir...there are many people in jail that know nothing about the crime Nigerian police says they commit.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by GoodSerpent: 8:27am On May 20, 2022
Exclusive101:
There is no bile anywhere, I have been arrested for wandering n slept at the police station, when the dpo arrived next morning I cleared myself n he told them to let me go without paying a kobo n that is in a zone there's no unrest. Let your friend go n clear his name if he can not he should rot in the police jail.
Hmm....Nigeria police free you without collecting kobo....!!! Weldone sir...there are many people in jail that know nothing about the crime Nigerian police says they commit.

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Okarakwu: 8:27am On May 20, 2022
In as much as is obvious police sometimes arrest innocent people but being an actor does not exclude one from being an IpOB member? You will be shocked at the membership of the group even professors can be found among them .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2022
I know Fulani is Nigeria's structural problem.

But, the hate and bile of Yorubas on this platform is on an entirely different level

My consolation however is that they lack the physical will to carry through with their heart desires.

Na only mouth dem get. Bunch of market women!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2022
This is how they kill innocent people and tag them ESN. By the way, is ESN now a terrorist group that police and military are going after
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by lovat(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing to investigate here. How can ESN members be with such guns?

Almost all Nigerian police officers got this awka-made guns they use to present as exhibit to nail innocent people. I don't expect you to be wise to understand all these, it's beyond your understanding.
Are you an armourer for ESN? I've been following your post here and this will be the last time you will be warned.

Stop supporting terrorist organization or you might have yourself to blame. The internet is not anonymous like you think. Names are being collated and you don't want to answer some questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Flaunts His Eight Mobile-Phones On Instagram(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.