Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. (7061 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 8:53am On May 20, 2022
I met a Muslim lady in my final year, she was in her penultimate year. I was having reckless sex with plenty girls so my guys prevailed on me to at least get a girlfriend.

I started asking this girl out towards the end of the first semester till we resume for second semester. She turned down my proposal, she said she promised herself not to go into relationship throughout her school years, unless I will wait for her to graduate before she can consider anything. I told her the waiting is not necessary, I will meet other people and my life is not pause.

I moved on and after my final exam I return to Abuja while she is in her final year. She started calling to seek advice on how to go about her I.T program, I consider it harmless so I gave her the advice. When she was done with her I.T I expected her to stop calling but she won't stop.

She calls and even complained that I don't call. She requested three project topics from me, I sent it to her. Then one evening she chatted me up and we had an argument because I told her I am not religious and she wants to enforce religion on me. After the argument she informed me that she lost the topics I sent earlier that I should resend it which I ignored. Since then if she is calling I don't answer nor reply her messages.

She called me the last time and I told her bluntly that since we didn't date while I was in school, we can't date again, I don't do distance relationship. And then I don't want us to be friends either because it's not good for my emotional health. She was hurt but I was happy.

Most girls will turn you down and they still have the confidence to seek your help, asking for favour, believing you will be simping for them.

I grew up with abundance mentality, I don't beg for relationship, I ask. I didn't bring this story here to bash the ladies but to just engage you guys why a girl will think she can get favour from whom she turned down.

My female friends think I am blunt and don't consider people's feeling when I am doing or saying something especially towards women.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Officialgarri: 8:56am On May 20, 2022
You are mentally young.

How will I explain to you that you can offer help to random people without expecting anything in return which is actually one of the keys to peace of mind and a life free of jealousy and nagging?

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Pussyassasin(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2022
You took the red pill quite early smiley

20 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by blazingblender(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2022
So why are you telling us this shit??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by AishaDant(f): 9:01am On May 20, 2022
Op, you are a complete child!

I am disgusted reading this.

Why do most Nigerian men always want something?

What is wrong with just being friends with a female? Smh!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Karleb(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2022
You don't know them.

For many of them, being friends with someone they like and refuses to date feels like having indiscriminate sex for guys. They enjoy it so much.

I'm sure she's telling all her friends sob story of how you broke her heart.

I did same to a girl around December, although mine was partly unintentional. The way I broke her heart ehn, even me I couldn't believe it.

Girls should learn to be friends with their partners or their female friends.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Jennyclay(f): 9:05am On May 20, 2022
@Demigod22 you're still in pains because she turned you down when you asked her out.

Don't worry with time you're gonna heal okay! Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Wawelexy(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2022
You re a kid bro. A crush of mine who turned my proposal down sometimes ago must be secretely regretting that now cause we still good friends and she discovered that i'm more of a great guy than she ever thought of.

10 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

a million things. You sef know.. it's in your nature to take bros for fools when they start to do favours for you lot with nothing attached.. females don't know how to handle friendship, they would turn you to a maga in split seconds especially if you're not one of em strong willed males.

I have female friends but I like to keep some distance away from them... Lest see finish sneaks in and they think they can take advantage of me.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Cow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Karleb(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
You are mentally young.

How will I explain to you that you can offer help to random people without expecting anything in return which is actually one of the keys to peace of mind and a life free of jealousy and nagging?

Please stop thinking like this.

The help she's trying to get from him is what she could get elsewhere but the girl prefers to do so from him because she's enjoying it. You don't want to know how much women enjoy attention.

If she couldn't help the young man by breaking her promise to date him why should she expect him to be her bestie when he has his own standards too.

Imagine complaining someone who isn't your partner doesn't call you? No be juju be that? undecided

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2022
Karleb:
You don't know them.

For many of them, being friends with someone they like and refuses to date feels like having indiscriminate sex for guys. They enjoy it so much.

I did same to a girl around December, although mine was partly unintentional. The way I broke her heart ehn, even me I couldn't believe it.

sense will not assassinate you brother. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by AishaDant(f): 9:14am On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
a million things. You sef know.. it's in your nature to take bros for fools when they start to do favours for you lot with nothing attached.. females don't know how to handle friendship, they would turn you to a maga in split seconds especially if you're not one of em strong willed males.

I have female friends but I like to keep some distance away from them... Lest see finish sneaks in and they think they can take advantage of me.

That means you have had bad experiences with female friends and I have had bad experiences with male friends but it does not mean everyone is the same way.

I like to give people a chance until they mess it up, instead of walking around and thinking everyone is bad. Different faces, different personalities!

4 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:17am On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
You are mentally young.

I offered help to random people when I can afford. When I return back to my alma mater, I help couple of people with project guidelines, I organized tutorials for all the levels, I gave out money, I help randomly. If you know me personally, you will agree with me that I am generous intellectually, financially, emotionally and otherwise.

She is not a random person, she is someone I asked out and she said No, I don't expect such a person to seek favour from me. Some people are just opportunistic or parasitic. What will I benefit from her friendship? NOTHING.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Fanikoko: 9:20am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

Close mouth.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:20am On May 20, 2022
Pussyassasin:
You took the red pill quite early smiley

I am very glad I took it early. It's a testimony I will forever share, I am not going to simp for any lady. I am the trophy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:21am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
So why are you telling us this shit??

Go back and read the seventh paragraph, the answer to your question is there. Read to understand before commenting.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 20, 2022
Your head dey swell abi
You are probably 14
Grow the f*ck up.

3 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:24am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

I have many female friends that are healthy, they call me the way I call them, the friendship is reciprocal. But I won't and can't be friend with someone I asked out and she said no. I won't benefit anything from such parasitic friendship.

So everything is wrong with it.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
Karleb:
You don't know them.

You are reasonable and logical bro. Girls should understand that as a guy, we have girls we want to date and girls we want as a friend. If a girl decides to be just friend she shouldn't expect a girlfriend treatment from a male friend.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Demigod22 you're still in pains because she turned you down when you asked her out.

Don't worry with time you're gonna heal okay! Sorry!

LoL, if you read the first paragraph I said I was having reckless sex, which means that I have lot of girls around. I don't necessarily have a girlfriend but I have girls, but then as a final year student I decided to give a shot.

I have abundance mentality, self esteem and self value, I am not pained. She wants to come around and enjoy girlfriend treatment for being a friend, but I have many options so I discouraged her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:35am On May 20, 2022
Wawelexy:
You re a kid bro. A crush of mine who turned my proposal down sometimes ago must be secretely regretting that now cause we still good friends and she discovered that i'm more of a great guy than she ever thought of.

Her regret is not beneficial to you. If you call me kid I won't react because I am in my mid twenties, so I can actually be kid to you, that's if you are advance in age.

I have female friends, very great people, they know me and know their boundaries. I enjoyed the friendship and we help one another without second thought, but girls I have asked out and said no and still want to enjoy the girlfriend treatment won't succeed with me.

I am a great guy too. SUG president, best graduating student, school entertainer, fellowship leader, popular and selfless, which most people know in school.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Jennyclay(f): 9:37am On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, if you read the first paragraph I said I was having reckless sex, which means that I have lot of girls around. I don't necessarily have a girlfriend but I have girls, but then as a final year student I decided to give a shot.

I have abundance mentality, self esteem and self value, I am not pained. She wants to come around and enjoy girlfriend treatment for being a friend, but I have many options so I discouraged her.
Your first paragraph is just a mere statement so that your fellow wannabe redpillers won't shame you by calling you a simp... I really understand.

You're still in pains!!!! You will heal okay!!!

3 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:38am On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:

You exactly understand the logic bro. A female friend that wants to enjoy the benefit of girlfriend. Just friends and she is already enforcing religion on me, the girl don't even know how boundaries.

Most girls can't handle friendship.

7 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:40am On May 20, 2022
Karleb:

Please stop thinking like this.

The help she's trying to get from him is what she could get elsewhere but the girl prefers to do so from him because she's enjoying it. You don't want to know how much women enjoy attention.

If she couldn't help the young man by breaking her promise to date him why should she expect him to be her bestie when he has his own standards too.

Imagine complaining someone who isn't your partner doesn't call you? No be juju be that? undecided

I sighted an intelligent man, his name is Karleb. You are on point bro.

2 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

That means you have had bad experiences with female friends and I have had bad experiences with male friends but it does not mean everyone is the same way.

I like to give people a chance until they mess it up, instead of walking around and thinking everyone is bad. Different faces, different personalities!

Give me a chance and reply my DM
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Demi003:
Your head dey swell abi
You are probably 14
Grow the f*ck up.

LoL, it's not an achievement. And you really think I am 14? With ASUU, I don't think someone who schooled in Nigeria will graduate from University at the age of 14. Even Lai Muhammad won't be this disillusional.

3 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 9:46am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your first paragraph is just a mere statement so that your fellow wannabe redpillers won't shame you by calling you a simp... I really understand.

You're still in pains!!!! You will heal okay!!!

Don't feed your female ego with this imagined feeling, if I am not that good she won't be coming around. And if I don't have options, I might still be simping for her.

I am not a redpiller, I am just an exceptional individual that doesn't encourage been taken advantage of.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:

You exactly understand the logic bro. A female friend that wants to enjoy the benefit of girlfriend. Just friends and she is already enforcing religion on me, the girl don't even know how boundaries.

Most girls can't handle friendship.
you smart. I wish my other bros could wake up.

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

maybe you have a point but that doesn't change the fact that majority of our ladies are guilty of this
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Karleb(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

Give me a chance and reply my DM

No vex o.

Friendships should come naturally. Typing "give me a chance" is begging for friendship, it doesn't matter if it's with a guy or a girl.

Unless of course we both know you don't actually want to be just friends with this fellow. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:

Her regret is not beneficial to you. If you call me kid I won't react because I am in my mid twenties, so I can actually be kid to you, that's if you are advance in age.

I have female friends, very great people, they know me and know their boundaries. I enjoyed the friendship and we help one another without second thought, but girls I have asked out and said no and still want to enjoy the girlfriend treatment won't succeed with me.

I am a great guy too. SUG president, best graduating student, school entertainer, fellowship leader, popular and selfless, which most people know in school.
no mind dawan I'm certain he's prolly trying to go the extra mile to make her realize what she missed by buying her stuff, sending her random gifts etc. The girl go dey regret dey chop am with style.. dey enjoy favors from am . Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience In A Pool / Causes Of Broken Relationships! / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.