Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. (7059 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

Her regret is not beneficial to you. If you call me kid I won't react because I am in my mid twenties, so I can actually be kid to you, that's if you are advance in age.

I have female friends, very great people, they know me and know their boundaries. I enjoyed the friendship and we help one another without second thought, but girls I have asked out and said no and still want to enjoy the girlfriend treatment won't succeed with me.

I am a great guy too. SUG president, best graduating student, school entertainer, fellowship leader, popular and selfless, which most people know in school.

√√√√

I am glad you know your worth and value.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, if you read the first paragraph I said I was having reckless sex, which means that I have lot of girls around. I don't necessarily have a girlfriend but I have girls, but then as a final year student I decided to give a shot.

I have abundance mentality, self esteem and self value, I am not pained. She wants to come around and enjoy girlfriend treatment for being a friend, but I have many options so I discouraged her.

√√√
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

You are reasonable and logical bro. Girls should understand that as a guy, we have girls we want to date and girls we want as a friend. If a girl decides to be just friend she shouldn't expect a girlfriend treatment from a male friend.

√√√√√√

Period.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

Her regret is not beneficial to you. If you call me kid I won't react because I am in my mid twenties, so I can actually be kid to you, that's if you are advance in age.

I have female friends, very great people, they know me and know their boundaries. I enjoyed the friendship and we help one another without second thought, but girls I have asked out and said no and still want to enjoy the girlfriend treatment won't succeed with me.

I am a great guy too. SUG president, best graduating student, school entertainer, fellowship leader, popular and selfless, which most people know in school.

√√√√

I support your deeds.

You know your worth and value.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

You are reasonable and logical bro. Girls should understand that as a guy, we have girls we want to date and girls we want as a friend. If a girl decides to be just friend she shouldn't expect a girlfriend treatment from a male friend.

√√√√√√

Period.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, if you read the first paragraph I said I was having reckless sex, which means that I have lot of girls around. I don't necessarily have a girlfriend but I have girls, but then as a final year student I decided to give a shot.

I have abundance mentality, self esteem and self value, I am not pained. She wants to come around and enjoy girlfriend treatment for being a friend, but I have many options so I discouraged her.

√√√
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Lostchild(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by okunwaye(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
look at! What's a female cow called again? angry cheesy
cow
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
assetsovermoney:
Keep it up G. A guy that understands the game. Love to see it

Much respect to mature Comrade.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
OKOATA:
Guy even though you aren't religious don't call God imaginary in a way to insult him. The phones you own as a maker, your TV has a maker, car, all the material things humans use have a maker so you also have a maker whom is God, he gave you breath, allows you to sleep and wake, you can call it Mother nature all you care but he's still God. Even though he's imaginary and we can't see him but the wonders of the earth and the solar planets alone should tell you God isn't someone you can see physically but he's a spiritual being. Don't insult God and your maker by calling him a mere imaginary God. I'm not religious too but I believe in God. It doesn't mean you must go to the church or mosque but acknowledge him, acknowledge your maker. My 2 cent.

If my description of God as imaginary inspired provocation in you, I submit my apologies since this is public forum.
It wasn't intended to offend anyone's religious consciousness. I acknowledge God of course, but I prefer to look at life from critical and logical perspective since religion is fond of blurring our reasoning.

PS: Learn how to avoid using small letter to describe your God, for example, him instead of Him.

And thanks for your suggestion, I appreciate it.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by OKOATA(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:

If my description of God as imaginary inspired provocation in you, I submit my apologies since this is public forum.
It wasn't intended to offend anyone's religious consciousness. I acknowledge God of course, but I prefer to look at life from critical and logical perspective since religion is fond of blurring our reasoning.

PS: Learn how to avoid using small letter to describe your God, for example, him instead of Him.

And thanks for your suggestion, I appreciate it.
Nice one wink. Will adhere to the observation.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Red pill or not!!!!u acted well........

If only.......u knew how much that girl had secretly mocked u as mumu to her boyfriend......while u were showing her what true love is..........u wud have hated for life........

U even still offer being her friend after........I won't!!

Once a lady turns me down..........i immediately die the feeling and activate my ghost mood.........that alone leaves her wandering in stupidity and desperately trying to seek my attention.......lol

I have more than 3 girls still asking/disturbing me with silly q everyday.......

Like.......u have changed suddenly/a lot??
What did I do??
U no longer talk to me??lol........

I jux read them messages and ignore........

You are a true King and the prize. You have the sense of self worth. That's how the life suppose to be, unlike some pitiable beings seeking to impress ladies of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 6:33pm On May 21, 2022
Lostchild:

√√√√

I am glad you know your worth and value.

Thanks man, I saw your hand work on my thread and I genuinely appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 6:39pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
You did well. She thought she could manipulate you, that is what they do. See she never found you good enough for a date, why does she feel she could ask favour from you. A tooth for tooth. No one won, No one lost. There is nothing like because i am a lady. I deserve favour. That is bullshit

People like you are direct descendants of Solomon. You are too good with your reasoning.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by calmandwild101(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Yeah.from your write up it shows u are a good person.i would advice you not to stop assisting her whenever u have the capacity to do so.just because she turned you down doesn’t mean she won’t be of help to you in the future my one cent tho.
Demigod22:

I offered help to random people when I can afford. When I return back to my alma mater, I help couple of people with project guidelines, I organized tutorials for all the levels, I gave out money, I help randomly. If you know me personally, you will agree with me that I am generous intellectually, financially, emotionally and otherwise.

She is not a random person, she is someone I asked out and she said No, I don't expect such a person to seek favour from me. Some people are just opportunistic or parasitic. What will I benefit from her friendship? NOTHING.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by elipheleh(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2022
Najdorf:

Just look at his username, he calls himself a demigod. His head is so far stuck up his own ass that he believes no one can reject him since of course the whole world revolves around him. She committed the crime of not reciprocating his romantic feelings and must now be punished. That's how he sees the world.

And this is supposed to be a grown man we're talking about. What a fucking joke.

You didn't have problem with her turning him down, but you have a problem of him turning her down.

Fool.

You are not qualified to be called a man.

You have no thinking faculty.

If you have no self esteem, many other men have that self esteem.

Idiot.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by elipheleh(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2022
AishaDant:

Did you have to attack me before making your point?
Now I think you are a frustrated APE!

PLEASE GET LOST!

Ashawo liking free gifts is your calling. I see
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by elipheleh(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2022
AishaDant:

I wish I saw your profile picture before responding. You are a mad man!!!
I can see it's not just ganja madness but also the inherited one from your ancestors.

I feel sorry for everyone around you because that madness would one day make you kill everyone around you and then kill yourself.

Rip okay? Rubbish yahoo clown!

Ashawo so you went to check him out already to see if you can milk him?

Na wa o with these hungry girls everywhere.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by elipheleh(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2022

Why the pity though? I see a girl I like sir.

I'm a heavy RP but that doesn't mean I dislike women.

Taaaaa!

Fool you are a simp.

You are the clown of this thread.

See as everyone is making a joke out of you and still don't get it.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Najdorf: 6:24am On May 22, 2022
elipheleh:

You didn't have problem with her turning him down, but you have a problem of him turning her down.

Fool.

You are not qualified to be called a man.

You have no thinking faculty.

If you have no self esteem, many other men have that self esteem.

Idiot.
Keep thinking like a child.

Anyone can turn anyone else down in this world especially when it comes to romantic feelings. If you had two cents of reading comprehension you would have gotten that from my last post.

"She turned me down now she deserves to suffer" is pure childishness, and if the fragile masculinity which you put under the guise of so-called self esteem is built on that, then sorry for you.

At least OP shared other main reasons why their relationship fell apart which I understood.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by flyinnizam(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you are a complete child!

I am disgusted reading this.

Why do most Nigerian men always want something?

What is wrong with just being friends with a female? Smh!
just being friends kill u there with ur flat breast

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by LastProphet: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Demigod22:

Your a real bahhhhd geng, so you a fellowship leader even with many babes you were lashing? Chai young men have turned naija red ohhh
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by BlackHawk202(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2022
Demigod22:
I met a Muslim lady in my final year, she was in her penultimate year. I was having reckless sex with plenty girls so my guys prevailed on me to at least get a girlfriend.
My God, what is wrong with the Youths of this country?
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by BlackHawk202(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2022
Demigod22:
Then one evening she chatted me up and we had an argument because I told her I am not religious and she wants to enforce religion on me . After the argument she informed me that she lost the topics I sent earlier that I should resend it which I ignored. Since then if she is calling I don't answer nor reply her messages.

Meanwhile

Demigod22:

I am a great guy too. SUG president, best graduating student, school entertainer, fellowship leader , popular and selfless, which most people know in school.

A nigger keeps contradicting himself
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 11:02am On May 22, 2022
BlackHawk202:

Meanwhile

A nigger keeps contradicting himself

Fellowship leader here do not connotes church fellowship. We have writers league fellowship for interested writers of literature in school. We have different academic fellowship. If you are familiar with the academic world, you will know that different academic field have it's fellowship.

I was the leader and member of literary fellowship and writers league before graduating.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 11:06am On May 22, 2022
LastProphet:

Your a real bahhhhd geng, so you a fellowship leader even with many babes you were lashing? Chai young men have turned naija red ohhh

LoL, it's not church fellowship. I am talking about academic fellowship, we have different academic fellowship or societies which one can belong in school. I was a leader and member of literary fellowship, writers league and others.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Mikester: 11:30am On May 22, 2022
AishaDant:

You aren't completely wrong though.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by LastProphet: 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, it's not church fellowship. I am talking about academic fellowship, we have different academic fellowship or societies which one can belong in school. I was a leader and member of literary fellowship, writers league and others.

Okay grin grin
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by UGBE634: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Demigod22:

fellowship leader and you were having reckless sex. Odiegwu
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by toujurs: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2022
AishaDant:

It comes with unnecessary billing.

And request for favours. So it's either we are fucking. So we are business friends.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by advanceDNA: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2022
AishaDant:

What is wrong with not being friends??
Is it by force to be friends...besides it's not motionally healthy to be in the friend zone...there is a difference between being friends and being in the friend zone ....if he plays along he will enter friend zone

She knows he likes her...she wants to keep the attention shes gettimg alive while he will be doing her favours and hoping they will date...later favor will get to give me money

...its no big deal being friends until u women start to use it as an opportunity to exploit the emotion of the person that likes you... its his choice ..you dont have to call it childish or guilt trip him becos he doesnt want friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / OMG. Something Serious Is Happening To 2'face Idibia's Wife! Annie Idibia / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.