Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. (7073 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Autobot05: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2022
SarutobiEky:
a million things. You sef know.. it's in your nature to take bros for fools when they start to do favours for you lot with nothing attached.. females don't know how to handle friendship, they would turn you to a maga in split seconds especially if you're not one of em strong willed males.

I have female friends but I like to keep some distance away from them... Lest see finish sneaks in and they think they can take advantage of me.

You’re so so right
I strongly advise guys not to take female friendship seriously

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Osibajo2023: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Officialgarri:
You are mentally young.

How will I explain to you that you can offer help to random people without expecting anything in return which is actually one of the keys to peace of mind and a life free of jealousy and nagging?
foolish advice, 99% of assistance rendered to a female folks, except your relatives is a waste, except u dey lash her untop
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Demigod22: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2022
UGBE634:
fellowship leader and you were having reckless sex. Odiegwu

The word"fellowship" is not limited to religion or church, sir. I am talking about academic fellowship, I am an Art student and during the University days, we have fellowship like writers league, drama critics, independent theory analysis group, these are the fellowship I was leading back then.

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by donvoice(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Guy, truth be told your action is childish.

I am happily married and I have a lady who broke my heart after 11years of nonsexual relationship. She left a month to our introduction to get engaged with someone else and eventually got married.

Two years after my wedding, she called to apologise for her action and told me how she regreted not waiting for me.

I forgave her and still being her friend and I've helped her on her business plan and other stuff. (Though we never see since we got separated as she is in Oyo state and I'm in rivers state but she calls periodically which I don't do. Also, I avoid seeing her anytime I'm in south west)

This doesn't make me less of a man but prove I have control over my emotions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / Super Falcon Players (nigerian Female Team) Are Lesbians" - Head Coach / I Need Sincere Responses Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.