Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company (24685 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Experience Working For A One Man Business / My Experience Working For A One Man Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Uchesis: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Broke fvck faced onigbese spotted! grin
You act just like your name. mister follow follow
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Donangelo(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Tell your friend not to take the job because if will be very had for him to meet his target. The Chinese people will mount so much pressure on him that will affect him psychologically. People now device so many means to trick the loan apps and they now know the highest length the company can go to recover the money.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
zenithal:
The proliferation of Loan sharks is one of the bad legacies of Buhari's administration. These loan sharks were almost nonexistent before Buhari came into power. By taking loan every month as the president, Buhari promoted the act of taking loan in Nigeria. Today many Nigerians are burdened by the massive amount of debt they own, with some even contemplating suicide.

these people dn make me change my line ooh b4 i dye of high BP....
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by brightDdon(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Kazeem47:
They won't show up.They know say them go collect wotowoto for here.Angry debtors(like me grin) full here.We no pay loan wey we collect physically na online own you think say we go come pay?for this 9ja?no way!

Loooool,,,you done make me laugh �� hard this evening,,...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Ladiva: 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Kazeem47:
They won't show up.They know say them go collect wotowoto for here.Angry debtors(like me grin) full here.We no pay loan wey we collect physically na online own you think say we go come pay?for this 9ja?no way!

No vex o... Is this the Kazeem that didn't buy shawarma for his babe? grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Kazeem47(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
Ladiva:

No vex o... Is this the Kazeem that didn't buy shawarma for his babe? grin
no o!!! grin
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Kazeem47(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
brightDdon:

Loooool,,,you done make me laugh �� hard this evening,,...
grin
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by eteba(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
There's nothing 'curses and abuses' have not seen in loan shark biz.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2022
dontrulee:
Many people take loan without paying back and these loan sharks derive joy in defaming people. Na people wey no get reputation go benefit from loan sharks cos dey no go fear defamation grin grin

i de owe 150k from 5 loan apps bt i go pay only 2 apps bcus those ones get conscience,
fairmoney and branch.
the rest na bye bye

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by femijay8271(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
Jmichael1:

i de owe 150k from 5 loan apps bt i go pay only 2 apps bcus those ones get conscience,
fairmoney and branch.
the rest na bye bye

The Funny thing is that am also owning those two loan apps.... May God Almighty help me to repay my loan.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2022
femijay8271:

The Funny thing is that am also owning those two loan apps.... May God Almighty help me to repay my loan.

honest bro,those 2 loan apps are the best i've cum across.

i'll try my best to pay them b4 due date...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2022
Dumte:
Anyo This life no balance. Allow make I light up my weed in peace
slawormiir and boogyman dn recruit u 4 weed smoking?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2022
membranus:

Good observation and analysis.

Never knew you can be this expressive. You were always abrupt in your comments.

my guy 4get to add"this i have seen..to his comment today

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2022
Beetunez44:

You just deprived a well meaning lady of Joy,

You just deprived an innocent lady of meeting her target for today,

You just murdered someone's hope of receiving a tangible salary at the end of the month

And on top of that, you just insulted a lady trying to make ends meet at her point of duty

Why borrow what you cannot repay? Just why?

And to even say that you are proud of this attitude!

Shame! Shame!

nah dat shame go kee u...
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jmichael1(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2022
Oizee:
is this our falseprophet? What a lengthy analysis! U were always brief in ur comments and u didn't see anything today, abi vision don finish?

hahahahahahah....

i swear my guy no see any tin today...

these i have seen....
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Irupetepete: 11:57pm On May 20, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

No matter how patient you are as a person by the time most of these liars post you and tell you all manner of lies for 2 months you will loose your cool
let me share my experience cos have seen your comments... As a merchant with opay, they gave me 207k loan... My 1st mistake was not reading the terms and conditions.. Following day, they started deducting 7600 every day, of what essence is a loan you deduct 7600 from daily?
I tried to pay 108k from it then along the way, I had financial problem and was unable to do business for 3months,, could you believe when I wanted to start repayment again, I saw 198k..
The loan went from 99k to 198k. They said it accrued interest.. I stopped paying that money and am waiting for their worst....
I told them when I defaulted for few days why I was unable to pay, I called them myself..
A sensible company will first allow you pay up the loan then talk you into how to pay the accumulated interest...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by kbbanj10(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2022
flexyrule:
I'm sure you won't get a single response here because most of them do their jobs in hiding and would not want to be identified.

There is no difference between the LOAN SHARK AGENT and a hired Killer.

If they were proud of their jobs, let them advise their employers to open up offices and work like every other normal business. You just said it as it is. Has to pay NairaFlash twice for a loan of 10k in order to get my name off their dubious debtors list. Those guys are nothing but assassins

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by kbbanj10(m): 12:27am On May 21, 2022
flexyrule:
I'm sure you won't get a single response here because most of them do their jobs in hiding and would not want to be identified.

There is no difference between the LOAN SHARK AGENT and a hired Killer.

If they were proud of their jobs, let them advise their employers to open up offices and work like every other normal business.

Has to pay NairaFlash twice for a loan of 10k in order to get my name off their dubious debtors list. Those guys are nothing but assassins
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by ImoleNaija: 1:14am On May 21, 2022
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Twocups: 2:40am On May 21, 2022
I have worked with the worst of all before but I signed NDA so I am not going to renege on the agreement
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tundex911: 4:11am On May 21, 2022
I once mentioned it here...

Not until I get loan from one of this app people I know na Chinese own most of the app even get most of the graduate out there to work with them. Modern slavery, maybe Chinese hoping on ways to get their loan back wey dem borrow FG

Reason with me
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by danniyal(m): 4:56am On May 21, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

See the hungry vulture that said Nigerians are heartless.

Borrowing money with the intention not to pay back is also heartlessness!

You still dey work for loan shark? I pray God provide a better job for you. That work is not your destiny
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by grandeoj09(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2022
Nigeria borrow and don't plan to pay likewise me too
alphaconde:
Dont borrow what u cant pay

i hate how borrowers change behaviour when its time to repay debts

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Federalofficia(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2022
I borrowed certain amount and my return na 10200 for ease loan I mistakenly send them 11600 and I mail them immediately with screenshots and receipt them no answer me I send same message to all their WhatsApp contact way they disturb me too like three of them them no reply, later I borrow another, like 16+ I paid back and deduct that my 400 not even up to that self I deduct 370 and according to them óòo I have good records of paying back as they have seen it in my data and I asked them Shay them no see the 400 way I pay them in excess them say he no concern them and me self say he no concern me make and if them call any of my contact na to swear for them too now their staff they call me everyday to pay back my loan or els they will call my contact I change am for them swear for them, them day call me with different number everydayquote author=alphaconde post=113010410]Dont borrow what u cant pay

i hate how borrowers change behaviour when its time to repay debts[/quote]
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 11:05am On May 21, 2022
Ozzyk:

How do I contact please

Call or WhatsAp me n 09014566031

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2022
zubinike:

Samsung S7 screen, how much you go take repair am?

Hi only have the original Samsung certified screen and it’s 40k

Then I’ll charge 3k for workmanship
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by CrazyMan(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
Why would anyone come out openly to identify himself as a staff of a loan shark? They're not proud of their jobs because they're operating illegally in Nigeria that's why they're hiding from the authorities, angry customers and Nigerians at large. Even their offices have no verified office address. That should tell volumes about them and should be a red flag to anyone who wants to do business with them.

Last month I got a very nasty WhatsApp message from a loan shark about a supposed friend whom I don't know. I immediately called the number to warn them never to send me such message, a lady picked up and insulted me, telling me I'm not ashamed of myself to be keeping debtors as friends that I'm being tracked and once they get me I'll produce their debtor. I asked her one simple question "Do you know who you're addressing" I could have this line traced and deal seriously with you. She immediately hung up the call and blocked me. I searched for the physical address of the loan app on Google and Google map, lo and behold, there was none.

Honestly, if anyone tells me he/she is working for a loan shark, I'll personally have them arrested, they'll lead the police to their office and every single one of them would be apprehended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by ityP(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

My sister the lies dey tire person!

These people will tell you lies that will insult your intelligence in every way possible!

How long does it take before lcredit start calling your contacts after defaulting a loan?
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by rosalieene(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2022
Some Chronic loan defaulters are already disguising here, claiming that they receive calls from loan sharks because of people in their contact list. If you receive messages all the time because of people on your contact list, then change your circle of friends.
It’s only a loan defaulter that will go to any extent to read up about a loan company or find their address.
If you’re not oweing, what will be your business if not to pass or call the defaulter if you’re sent such messages.

We Nigerians only know how to talk and talk yet this loan sharks keep expanding their operations because Nigerians have made it very profitable for them.
Learn to live within your means, learn to act like this loan sharks don’t exist and manage your life.
I know the economy is not smiling at a lot of people. It’s really sad especially for a lot of people that are struggling to survive… but borrowing from a loan sharks should be the least option unless you’re completely sure that you won’t be addicted and ensure you will pay up as at when due. With all this in mind, you wouldn’t need to be looking for a loan company to fight upandan.
I do not blame them for their extremities, ordinarily We know how terrible people are when it’s time to return a loaned money.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Joy22ihuod(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
Omo I am in the same mess. Collected loan from 4 Loan apps ( collect from one to pay the other) It worked for a while untill I realised I was only getting deeper into debt then I decided to wait for the worse.I have passed through the stages of threats, am now in the phase of them getting police to arrest me. No be se I no go pay o but I go pay when I get the money.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2022
CrazyMan:
Why would anyone come out openly to identify himself as a staff of a loan shark? They're not proud of their jobs because they're operating illegally in Nigeria that's why they're hiding from the authorities, angry customers and Nigerians at large. Even their offices have no verified office address. That should tell volumes about them and should be a red flag to anyone who wants to do business with them.

Last month I got a very nasty WhatsApp message from a loan shark about a supposed friend whom I don't know. I immediately called the number to warn them never to send me such message, a lady picked up and insulted me, telling me I'm not ashamed of myself to be keeping debtors as friends that I'm being tracked and once they get me I'll produce their debtor. I asked her one simple question "Do you know who you're addressing" I could have this line traced and deal seriously with you. She immediately hung up the call and blocked me. I searched for the physical address of the loan app on Google and Google map, lo and behold, there was none.

Honestly, if anyone tells me he/she is working for a loan shark, I'll personally have them arrested, they'll lead the police to their office and every single one of them would be apprehended.

Mr man stop ranting unnecessarily before you give yourself High BP, working for an online loan company is not a crime anywhere.

How many people have you heard that Irukera and his taskforce arrested since they started their crackdown on online loan companies?

The loan agents that threaten clients do so out of frustration because most borrowers in Nigeria resort to lies and evasive tactics when it's time to repay their loan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? / What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.