Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous (1344 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2011
finally I've seen someone like me cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Kadata(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
Or someone you can't be?
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by limpopo: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ natasha, pls me tell
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Natasha2(f): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
^tell you what?
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by 190: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Omolola1(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2011
It is not a sin
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Connoisseur(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2011
A gf once told me she wouldnt be comfortable with a guy who gives her 'too much' free rein i.e. Letting her get away with whatever she does.

@op
your gf knows it isnt right to sleep over @ a friend's place, she s looking up to you to voice that.
That aint been jealous, its just loving
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
You can't love someone and not be jealous. So yeah, you're right on track poster. You shouldn't love your girlfriend (or wife for that matter). That's the only way to keep them interested and respectful (treat them mean to keep them keen). If you love her, you would be jealous, if you're jealous, she'd soon start calling you insecure, and if she starts calling you insecure, she'd dump your a.s.s and break your heart at any point. . .leaving you in emotional ruin.

Love is a weak emotion. . .and so is jealousy. So keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? / What Exactly Does A Lady Mean When She Says "If U Can Win My Heart"? / Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.