Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries (19349 Views)

19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Pastorsmile: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
And you still think these people are actually fighting for the realization of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by bluefilm: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
Who is IPOB?

Who is ESN?

Who is Unknown Gun Men?

Confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by kachis24: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
Please contact us for BOGI element and Nozzles 08033902271

[/quote]

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by uvie66: 11:45am On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
When ESN broke prisons during the Endsars protest and recruited the criminals, punch newspaper reported it as the police force reported as well but no one took note.

As wise as Nnamdi Kanu is, he said the criminals were angels and praised them. His blind followers began to praise them any time they appeared on the streets and killed security personnel.

Today, they are done with the police and have began to eat their own brothers.

Many North Easterners who cheered Boko Haram when they were still Boko Haram have fled to lagos to be riding Okada and gateman. They once had a cheap life in Borno
Serves them right....no security forces because will or have been attacked so the only people they can consume is their brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by ArewaNorth: 11:46am On May 20, 2022
During #EndSars protest, when prison gates were opened and these monsters made their way out of the prison some folks on the street of Owerri and other SE cities cheered them! And now the wildfire they ignited is consuming them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by ufotunang: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
Due to the bad economy... some youths are using the advantage the name of IPOB to kidnap and Rob people to survive this hard economy..when youths do not have jobs to do...an idle mind is the devil workshop
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by donbenie(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Kidnappers kidnapped your cousins... Which one is ipob?

Before ipob there were kidnappers and criminal elements...
IPOB and their senselessness emboldened and empowered them..
If you like keep playing the Ostrich..
The chicken have finally come home to roost..
The lizards are paying you a visit ,for all the ants infested wood you have been gathering..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by blackboy2star(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2022
ESN dey disguise like Boko guys.
Kontinue the destruction

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Kidnappers kidnapped your cousins... Which one is ipob?

Before ipob there were kidnappers and criminal elements...
what is the difference between kidnappers and ipob?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Unshackled: 11:51am On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Miscreants and criminal elements now terrorize people using the shade of "IPOB".

To them......"after all is freedom fighting, we are fighting for you.....do you must compensate".

Soludo, please wipe all!!!!.

Local fortified vigilantees are needed!

Outta here!!!!!!
they are the same IPOB who attack people for not obeying sit at home

They are the same IPOB who obey their leaders Kanu and Ekpa that anyone who disobeys them should write his will.

These are the same jobless IPOB crimnals who has turned the Biafran struggle to their own personal financial gain and control.

Ignorant fools/or criminals like you will keep making excuses but you forget that people know IPOB foot soldiers are jobless crimnals and drug fiends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by caracas: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Odin13:
Will keep singing it

IPOB is evil.. demonic with a satanic agenda

Igbos supporting this jobless abakiliki boys will die a terrible death in their hands

Igwe Orizu and cabinet should bring back bakassi and not wait for the government they’ve done it before and Ndi nnewi sponsored and pay them before mbadinuju agreed to sign them

Nnewi has the funds ..

Igwe Biko .. mee the useful.. forget Soludo .. he’s a weak idiot .. like mbadinuju.

Get this bakassi boys now before .. eke a ba ofia

Rants of a nonentit……..
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Unshackled: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
bluefilm:
Who is IPOB?

Who is ESN?

Who is Unknown Gun Men?

Confusion everywhere.
one and the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobody: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Your aim was to educate someone, but you ended up saying nothing.
Odin13:

Read your post
You dey yarn, Dey reply yourself ..

IPOB is evil..
If you don’t know anything about IPOB then no Dey embarrass yourself

Ignorant is not an excuse

IPOB is the humans committing everything evil in igboland

I registered with them in Liverpool and know their agenda

Used to be very very active on this forum and everyone knows that

You sef Dey learn

Was a top official .. since 2014.. no be talks

When Asgard came to east.. why dem no block am for lafiaji or they tell you they don’t know fegge

Una Dey come online the make noise carelessly

Before your eyes try will bring war to igboland ..
that’s the aim..
to force Nigeria to give the. Biafra .. do you know how they import arms ?

Or they criminal just Dey manufacture aks and pump?

You know how much for AK 47 and 49?

You think say those shrine Na for prayers ?

You know nothing .. just an online noise maker

Asgard will be in the east soon.. and make sure you join his covoy on patrol..

Nairaland Na faceless forum... for even ekpa is a registered member

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by caracas: 11:54am On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
they are the same IPOB who attack people for not obeying sit at home

They are the same IPOB who obey their leaders Kanu and Ekpa that anyone who disobey them should write his will.

These are the same jobless IPOB crimnals who has turned the Biafran struggle to their own personal financial gain and control.

Ignorant fools/or criminals like you will keep making excuses but you forget that people kmow IPOB foot soldiers are jobless crimnals and drug fiends
Go figure out how to stop the mindless skull mining business in your useless region n leave IPOB alone…
IPOB IS PEACEFUL IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by OhiOfIhima: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Maybe naw Fulani herdmen according to some fl@tinos...
The leaders should better wake up to reality n tackle this menace. A time will come nobody from East will prefer to travel home for any functions again.
People you claimed to be protected are now your preys!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Ezeh0505: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
javaguru:
if this your story is true,

then I must say I give up,

people have various ways of supporting Biafran freedom,
some send money
,some on social media ,
some on press
, those abroad agitate,don't mind this people is just that pikin wer no sabi lie talk say kerosene wa him buy no catch fire

everyone can't be on road with weapons, we're not terrorist for crying out loud
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by AprokoGirl: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Miscreants and criminal elements now terrorize people using the shade of "IPOB".

To them......"after all is freedom fighting, we are fighting for you.....do you must compensate".

Outta here!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Don27tiky(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Nairaland has been highjack by BAT APC supporters and they have successfully turn nairaland to anti- Igbo and IPOB Forum.
suppose you wrote this inside your house in the south east? If not please relocate now and let’s hear you from there. All my Igbo friends are scared of traveling to that region and those of you who are based outside talk as if all is well. Stop lying to yourself . I was told Some igbos relocated to my village in benue state with their families paid for shops and started business. Their children started school this term because of this and you guys think it’s a joke. Soon you will use your tongue to count your teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Aidejay(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
The FGN doesn't even care.
Infact I suspect this plays right into their expectations of things in the SE.
I don't blame them. Under true federalism local matters should be handled locally.
As far as they keep it in their lands it's nobody's issue.

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Realists(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:

Outta here!!!!!!

They are Fulani & DSS as they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobleman80: 11:56am On May 20, 2022
I'm a full blooded enugu guy from nsukka to be precise but I hate these groups so much that I don't mind offloading a full loaded uzi on any of them that I will find in isolated place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by caracas: 11:57am On May 20, 2022
donbenie:
IPOB and their senselessness emboldened and empowered them..
If you like keep playing the Ostrich..
The chicken have finally come home to roost..
The lizards are paying you a visit ,for all the ants infested wood you have been gathering..
Dumb heads every where

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by caracas: 11:59am On May 20, 2022
Don27tiky:
suppose you wrote this inside your house in the south east? If not please relocate now and let’s hear you from there. All my Igbo friends are scared of traveling to that region and those of you who are based outside talk as if all is well. Stop lying to yourself . I was told Some igbos relocated to my village in benue state with their families paid for shops and started business. Their children started school this term because of this and you guys think it’s a joke. Soon you will use your tongue to count your teeth
Are you done fooling n lying to yourself?
Now go figure out how to stop the senseless skull mining business in your useless region
Skull miners everywhere….
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
hakanai:
Serious!!! But your information provides little information to work with other than it's a faceless group of anyone willing to join criminality. Now we don't know if it's the acclaimed mysterious Herdsmen, DSS, UGM, IPOB1, IPOB2 or ESN? No evidence was provided beyond the abduction.

Na why they warn una. When it gets out of control you will not sleep because of many lawless groups that will use the opportunities to create carnage. It is only the beginning when this thing settles ehn! these people who have tasted and enjoyed the blood lust or power of terrorizing people will do more to remain relevant in your society. This means they will not be willing to let things go and criminality at the least will be there to stay for much longer causing havoc.

The sooner it is reversed the better. I also think the security agents are equally not interested in tackling the issues because they see the community as being complicit. Hence their nonchalant attitude toward the violent events. The security agents will rather protect themselves and let the defenseless creators of the monster be eaten by the monster.
the igbos has not shown recognition to the security men, they accused the security men of killing innocent igbos whenever any terrorist is neutralized. So no security man will like to defend a man who hate him with passion. We told them about what is coming but they were insulting us. Imagine a land full with learned people is being held in ransom by some uneducated criminals. I pity my igbo brothers.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by SANDAT(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Did you just say MNK is innocent? Even with all the hate filled broadcasts and incitement to kill security forces on radio Biafra, you still consider him innocent.

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by olatuns2017: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobleman80: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Kingxchange44 post=113004044]Nonsense political propoganda, using Peter Obi's Monika. What's your proof it's Ipob, anything that happens is tagged Ipob.[/quote Ipob was responsible for preparing a fertile ground for criminals to thrive in igboland so they are responsible for the carnage in the whole of Southeast. I'm on ground and knows how they have radicalized so many youths in the name of biafra restoration.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by able20(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
Ipob-UGM have continued to Terrorize innocent igbos in SE many mothers have continued to pray for the Death of IPOB and Nnamdi Kalu lp. For that small rat Simon Ekpe when the government are willing they will put him in bag and bring him to DSS detention.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by caracas: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
Don27tiky:
The fg don’t care , yet they domiciled 80% of the Nigerian military in the south east….
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by AshiwajuFoward: 12:06pm On May 20, 2022
It'll be interesting to see how this ipob madness would end in igboland. I see two possible outcomes. Either they become even more emboldened to continue wrecking havoc in the region, or the natives would decide at some point that enough is enough and begin to push-back against them.

This is what happens when you give non-state actors too much freedom to make decisions on your behalf. Sooner or later they'll transform into terrorists like ipob has become, because they're accountable to no one.

3 Likes

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by alizma: 12:07pm On May 20, 2022
My people will say, when a child is cutting a tree, his focus and intention are to bring down the tree but the elders around go beyond that to access which direction the tree will fall, what will be destroyed before they conclude on whether to cut the tree down, prune it or even leave it the way it is.
Unfortunately in this case, while the young ones were cutting this tree, the elders failed to do their part, now the tree has collapse on the family house, everyone is now looking for where to keep their things and sleep. I hope and pray that it's not late yet to address this situation so that everyone can go back to the family house and sleep with both eyes closed. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Not Say Re-electing Buhari In 2019 Will Collapse Nigeria - Obasanjo Denies / Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site / CJN Ariwoola Appoints Younger Brother, Adebayo, As new auditor for NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.