Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries (19343 Views)

19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Allisgud: 12:48pm On May 20, 2022
Them no born una well make una go village this december
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by crackhouse(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Why are u using peter obi's name and picture to write this bro.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Jamesbally: 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.

Emeka quit lying. You are a hard core IGBO Man. grin

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by StrongAlphMale: 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
Jamesbally:

Emeka quit lying. You are a hard core IGBO Man. grin

This one is always in severe pains whenever anyone supports the igbos.

You'll be fine son. Take heart.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Otasikwe(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
No police station to attack again & all the policemen hv one way of d other relocate or transfer to safer side now left with d people clamouring for endsars, i even 4got prison break wia criminals release with applaud abi d military checkpoint attacked nw no checkpoint in d east dis is just beginning more sorrow will bfall in igbo land
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by azikiweironsi(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In conclusion, miscreants , thieves and criminals have taken over the East disguising as IPOB. angry

What are the Government waiting for? It's high time they track these guys down
To track what down ? The same FG police officers killed, stations burnt, and claiming it was carried out by the same FG (DSS) etc.... ?
When these miscreants were killing, raping, beheading innocent couple and robbing, they were clapping and cheering them up. They killed Prof Akinyuli in a broad daylight yet, it was FG.
When the time comes, it is the Igbos that will fight these menace by themselves. Continue supporting them now. Everybody go collect wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
See why nobody trust dem Ibos, they dont even like themselves.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by onuman: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
I know you are typing this rubbish in another man's land. Why not go to the nnewi and spend only one wk

Nnewi would be a peaceful place to stay if not for the terrorism of your Islamists running Nigeria. Shut your ignorant or Jihadi trap up. The Islamists think that people don't understand what they are up to.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Zeezenho: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Odin13:
IPOB is a demonic cult

Kill them and see their bingos .. shout innocent citizens

Recruiting innocent youth into their satanic organization

They say no be IPOB

Them what’s the job of esn?

No be to secure igboland

All this is happening in igboland with Fulani herdsmen still killing
Same esn meant to chase Fulani is oppressing the people , killing them and eating their meat

IGBOS SHOULD WAKE AND FIGHT THIS PEOPLE
IGBOS SHOULD ORGANIZE REVIVALS IN CHIRCHES AND PRAY AGAINST SPIRITUAL BEWITCHING THAT HAS COVERED IGNOSLAND

ANY SPIRITUAL HUMAN KNOWS THAT NA STRONG JAZZ THEM USE COVER IGBOLAND ..

NA FEAR... THE BLOW ENTER IGBOS

THEM JUST THE HAIL AND CHEER THEM OUT OF FEAR

IGNOS SHOULD WAKE AND PRAY TO ANYTHINF THEY BELIEVE

BE AUSE WHAT IS COMING ... HMMM
IPOB

See this one little brain.your zoo government is behind all going on in the east.you think we don't know?

Ipob remains a peaceful organization no matter how you guys try to paint ipob black they are still whiter than white.

Oga if it's true they kidnapped your cousins go look for the people that did. Ipob it very organized.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Odin13: 1:22pm On May 20, 2022
Zeezenho:

See this one little brain.your zoo government is behind all going on in the east.you think we don't know?

Ipob remains a peaceful organization no matter how you guys try to paint ipob black they are still whiter than white.

Oga if it's true they kidnapped your cousins go look for the people that did. Ipob it very organized.

k
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
We told many of you that were supporting those guys that the monsters you were rearing would one day consume you all. Well, that "one day" is here. I only pity SW people with the influx of people from the North and South East
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by azikiweironsi(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2022
alizma:
My people will say, when a child is cutting a tree, his focus and intention are to bring down the tree but the elders around go beyond that to access which direction the tree will fall, what will be destroyed before they conclude on whether to cut the tree down, prune it or even leave it the way it is.
Unfortunately in this case, while the young ones were cutting this tree, the elders failed to do their part, now the tree has collapse on the family house, everyone is now looking for where to keep their things and sleep. I hope and pray that it's not late yet to address this situation so that everyone can go back to the family house and sleep with both eyes closed. A word is enough for the wise.

Whao!!! What a way to pass a strong message.
It can only be understood by the wise and the intelligent ones. You must be an elder. Let me come and learn under your tutelage.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Dhury: 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
Creamypie:
I talk am b4 and I go yarn am again, we deltans and southerners, make we open our eyes. The moment u allow an inch of your states to be ceded to these uneducated miscreants, kidnaping, extortion, robbery, seizing of cars for "Biafra transport" purposes, hotels lodgings and relaxation spots will be frequently visited by ipob and big men asked to part with 500k for Biafra cause or follow them to their bush base till money is,raised, killing pits will be established for corpses to be thrown in. God Punish KANU. Some of his illiterate supporters dey jubilate that all or most charges have been dropped, without even realizing that na d worse ones them put for front as the charges that he will face. Idiots. Una think say all the,eastern killings by his group will be forgiven him? Or. Victims families go dey clap for am. KANU dey abuja, dem dey declare sit at home for east, send illiterate killers to murder people wey go hustle for daily bread, instead of to Dem send them killers to abuja, and declare sit at home there . if i be buhari, i go make all Tuesdays to thursdays no movement days in d east, then all fridays go be environmental sanitation from 7am till 4pm. Orue
step 1 if you don't want what is happening in the east befall you in South, south , chase out all ibo below 50 yrs of age in your States and also deny them entry to your States except with tangible reason.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Rawtruth1: 1:53pm On May 20, 2022
IPOB has brought evil satanic cult to Igboland which will consume everyone who support them.

The destruction of Igbos will come from IPOB, not the previous Civil War. The die is cast. God have mercy ooooh
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by able20(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2022
I had misunderstanding with most igbo guys in Amsterdam and Koln in Germany in 2020 I warned Igbos in Diaspora when they were donating money to ESN and IPOB to buy AK47 to fight fulani people.
Today the Ipob-UGM are killing igbos with that AK 47 beheading igbos call them Sabo.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 2:10pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/udujiOmefo/status/1527545248431456256?s=19

Another twitter hidiot coming to do the bid of their masters. Kidnap ko, assassination ni.

So... Emma Powerful called to tell you that yiur cousins have been kidnapped? And some other low iq m0r0ns will buy the story.

If igbos are as bad as they paint them, conduct a referendum and let them go. Stop Killing people oo...!!

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 2:13pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Another twitter hidiot coming to do the bid of their masters. Kidnap ko, assassination ni.

So... Emma Powerful called to tell you that yiur cousins have been kidnapped? And some other low iq m0r0ns will buy the story.

If igbos are as bad as they paint them, conduct a referendum and let them go. Stop Killing people oo...!!
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by FashionMarket: 2:32pm On May 20, 2022
May God help us
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 2:35pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Kidnappers kidnapped your cousins... Which one is ipob?

Before ipob there were kidnappers and criminal elements...

It's another brand new say to heap another atrocity on IPOB. And the way some people are buying this story baffles me.

Obviously, Nigerians go through school looking dumber.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 2:37pm On May 20, 2022
able20:
I had misunderstanding with most igbo guys in Amsterdam and Koln in Germany in 2020 I warned Igbos in Diaspora when they were donating money to ESN and IPOB to buy AK47 to fight fulani people.
Today the Ipob-UGM are killing igbos with that AK 47 beheading igbos call them Sabo.

And how do you know these guys are ipob? Please enlighten us. May be we can learn from your wisdom.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by pharmaking: 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
These guys from red mud yeast are here again to wail and spread fake news.

Jump into big hole
Left my cousin there
Later release my uncle.

Who cares?

As long as Tinubu is on the ballot, life continues.

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
Dhury:
step 1 if you don't want what is happening in the east befall you in South, south , chase out all ibo below 50 yrs of age in your States and also deny them entry to your States except with tangible reason.

Of course that's the plan, to turn two regions against each other. Oga...tell your government to stop blackmailing this people, organise a referendum and let them go. Is that too much to ask?
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by UNDFTD: 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Miscreants and criminal elements now terrorize people using the shade of "IPOB".

To them......"after all is freedom fighting, we are fighting for you..... so you must compensate".

Soludo, please wipe all!!!!.

Local fortified vigilantees are needed!

Outta here!!!!!!

I am amazed at how short peoples' memories are. How are you certain that whoever kidnapped this man's cousins are IPOB members? What reasons did they have to kidnap them? Before IPOB came into existence, there have been crimes and criminals in Anambra State and southeast in general. IPOB never brought crimes to southeast or Anambra State for that matter. Incase you have forgotten, the former governor of Anambra state, Chris Ngige, was kidnapped. Was it IPOB that kidnapped him? Absolutely NOT.

If any of you M0R0NS watched the 2021 Anambra Governorship debate, you would get a sense of where the current insecurity in Anambra State emanated from. During the debate, Professor Charles Soludo totally decimated Andy Ubah and publicly humiliated him before the world. He insulted and accused him of all sorts of things. In essence, Mr. Soludo called him a criminal and accused him of forging his WAEC certificate. He called him a cleaner, and a house boy to Olusegun Obasanjo.

I mean you can see how humiliated and defeated Andy Ubah felt during that debate. It's without a doubt that any man in Mr. Ubah's position would feel exactly the same way...embarrassed and humiliated. And if Andy Ubah is as bad and heinous as Charles Soludo alluded to, do you think Mr. Ubah would let peace reign in Anambra state? This is a question that all of you that are here accusing IPOB of insecurity in Anambra State must answer.

Watch the debate from beginning to the end at the link below and pay attention especially where the issue of insecurity was brought up and see for your self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlvWons4Zo
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
/
The question is: Who kidnapped them?

On one hand, he said ESN/IPOB.

On the other hand, he said some urchins organize themselves and claim to be ESN/IPOB while terrorizing the villages.

I ask again...How did he know who exactly kidnapped them?

/
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by baretalk: 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
Released criminals
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by JONSYN7154: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Shey una like Biafra? Make una henjoi am as the tin dey hot
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by naijapips04: 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.

What do you mean disguised as IPOB? Don't you people say 99% of igbos are IPOB? How do you know they are disguised as IPOB when they have told you exactly that they are IPOB and are fighting for your freedom.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by JONSYN7154: 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
When ESN broke prisons during the Endsars protest and recruited the criminals, punch newspaper reported it as the police force reported as well but no one took note.

As wise as Nnamdi Kanu is, he said the criminals were angels and praised them. His blind followers began to praise them any time they appeared on the streets and killed security personnel.

Today, they are done with the police and have began to eat their own brothers.

Many North Easterners who cheered Boko Haram when they were still Boko Haram have fled to lagos to be riding Okada and gateman. They once had a cheap life in Borno
That's how boko haram started and the people of north were praising them.

Now that it has graduated to full blown terrorist they are crying and lamenting.

Same thing will happen in East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military / Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe / Amaechi Spent N30bn On Buhari - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.