Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual (2690 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by lamar01: 11:57am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
Lol. Thanks jare.. People just have a misconception about this older thing.. They believe the person has to be centuries older than you lol.. a 30 year old lady is older than an 18 year old lady.. Meanwhile, the 30 year old lady is still young as well as the 18 year old..

Exactly!!! Honestly I have nothing against younger chicks but I prefer older ones.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Demigod22: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
I am sapiosexual too, in fact, to the core. The only difference between us is that I am not attracted to older women. I love them young and very intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
lamar01:

Exactly!!! Honestly I have nothing against younger chicks but I prefer older ones.
It’s that simple.. Your choice. Whatever works for you..
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:
I am sapiosexual too, in fact, to the core. The only difference between us is that I am not attracted to older women. I love them young and very intelligent.
There’s nothing sexier than one intelligent lady.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by anonymuz(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

You fancy evening newspapers with dilapidated bress and disjointed nyash over fresh vegetables with succulent brezz and scintillating thighs
I like them like that,check those LovePeddler out there,even teenage borehole is far deeper that the so called evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Demigod22: 12:42pm On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
There’s nothing sexier than one intelligent lady.

As far as a lady is intelligent, humane and industrious with little touch of sense of humor, she has colonize me forever.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Ximenez(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Firstly I m financially dependent & ll be able to feed you.
Lastly, what do you mean by pre night Tribune newspaper?
You can't differentiate between dependent and independent.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Rrchrd(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
Op you're not alone I prefer older lady to small pin charger

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

You can't differentiate between dependent and independent.
Thanks for your correction.
It's Zonefree that caused it.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by haggai247: 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
zed7:
You had to create a thread too? Like a typical Nigerians who see their neighbor selling provisions and making money and they decide to follow suit. Most people can't think for themselves.
Herd mentality monkey see monkey do monkeys do too.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Are you blind that you didn't see the post on FP.
women date younger men.
u suppose know say sweet plum no well na.na mumu
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef mature?
You can't give what you don't have.
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially dependent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's either you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
Normally no old woman ll date a younger man.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Piptocoin: 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef mature?
You can't give what you don't have.
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially dependent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's either you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
Normally no old woman ll date a younger man.

OBESE, OVERWEIGHT, FAT and VERY BIG LIE. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
mumu
Mumuman!
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
Piptocoin:

OBESE, OVERWEIGHT, FAT and VERY BIG LIE. undecided
mtchew
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:

LOL, that one sef dey.. But this thing is based on choice.. When I say older ladies, why do people always imagine someone of 100years or whatever.. If I’m 19 and I admire someone who is 23 years, is she not older than me? Now a man that is 54 years sees this same 23 years old lady and he says as you just did “the younger, the sweeter the berry” so what is he going to enjoy that I can’t enjoy?? Don’t you get it?
oga mind yourself o. Why you want steal my age(19) wey deh front page....
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Cataboy: 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
Same here.. Im24 and I'm only attracted to ladies in their 30s....dem be like wine

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

At bolded, as a pre night Tribune newspaper , are you financially independent?
Ooh guy where u come from. With all these wickedness grin

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Albertone(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the immature pathetic lier.
You didn't state the age difference.
Older women is expected to be at least 15 years or more older than your. In short someone old enough to birth you. You better go back n edit your lie post so that you can include age difference there.
Mumuman!

Go school,you say na boyfriend house you wan go.

Any body above your age with up to a year is an older person.Even above your age with months and considered older is debatable.

You're confusing 'older' with 'old'.

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 12:11am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Go school,you say na boyfriend house you wan go.

Any body above your age with up to a year is an older person.Even above your age with months and considered older is debatable.

You're confusing 'older' with 'old'.
You are trying to twist issues with someone wiser than you. It's either you are mentally unstable or just foolish. You just shamed yourself & your generations. Learn to troll with good cause.
Kindly walk away.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Albertone(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2022
Cataboy:
Same here.. Im24 and I'm only attracted to ladies in their 30s....dem be like wine
Ever dated one?
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Albertone(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are trying to twist issues with someone wiser than you. It's either you are mentally unstable or just foolish. You just shamed yourself & your generations. Learn to troll with good cause.
Kindly walk away.

Replying to an intellectual post with insults is a sign of lack of intellectual capabilities.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 12:22am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Replying to an intellectual post with insults is a sign of lack of intellectual capabilities.

Bye.
They aren't insults but words of advise to better your battered life.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Cataboy: 7:49am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Ever dated one?
I've dated 3 so far
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Lekan239(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the immature pathetic lier.
You didn't state the age difference.
Older women is expected to be at least 15 years or more older than your. In short someone old enough to birth you. You better go back n edit your lie post so that you can include age difference there.
Mumuman!
average Nigerian lady sometimes surprises me
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 8:28am On May 28, 2022
Lekan239:
average Nigerian lady sometimes surprises me
sharap. Below average infirm thing.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Lekan239(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
sharap. Below average infirm thing.
it seems you are lonely. I guess you need someone in your life
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 8:39am On May 28, 2022
Lekan239:
it seems you are lonely. I guess you need someone in your life
Limao. Who send you?
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2022
Cataboy:
I've dated 3 so far

Waoh, that's cool. Finally someone like me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Second Love? / Naija Babes Is Your Boyfriend Your Daddy? / Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.